Win Doom Saddle/Scrolls of Alacrity/Stuffys TONIGHT! 8:00 Eastern

• Thread starter imported_MageCruella
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_MageCruella

C^D and Alliance Easter Egg Hunt 8:00 pm Eastern
Gates from Luna and Haven beginning at 7:45.

See you there!

G

Thank you for the fun (and generous) evening and giving me the excuse to finally figure out how to get to the secret pirate cave. It was good to see a respectable-sized and friendly turn-out.

(my poor rabbit ... my poor, poor rabbit)

G

Sorry I missed it, I had a feeling the family had some kind of surprise planned for me tonight, too many phone calls back and forth. LOL

I hope everyone had a great time.

I

imported_MageCruella

Maple, you always find the best in everything!
Damia, I sure hope you had a nice surprise and a fun evening!

Thanks to everyone that came to our very chaotic Easter Egg Hunt.
Lord FireDark won the saddle.
Nita and Arwen were some skill egg hunters! (first and second)
There were 2 third place winners and I am sorry that I do not have the name of one, but Aevie, please find me for your prize.

We even had a visit from Penderrin!

Thanks to C^D and to all of our alliance members that worked together to bring this to success. You guys are the best!