• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why I (a returning player) will not be renewing my subscription

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been thinking on this for a while......... What I keep coming up with is that UO is a huge sandbox world with endless combinations of choices. There is so much ancient content to this game much of of that a lot of people do not even know exist or forgot. There really is more to UO than Luna Bank and the 2-3 latest new things. Do you need a guide and a map? Nope........ go out and start exploring, keep notes of what you learn and find your groove. UO is very unique in that the enjoyment you get out of the game is totally up to you. All I can really take away from the original post is that it is a better phrased Booooooooo Waaaaaaaaaa than the usual F this and F that I quit rant we usually see. If your free shard is so great and lovely, why are you still beating the drum here? Last time I checked this is not the free shards forums :)

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is still fun.

I returned after 5 years.
(UO is worse then crack...can't stay away...)

But logging into your account is such a mess...an EA account...a mythic account...an origin account.
This confuses returning and new players.

Also shard population...
Either start merging or give players on low populated shards free server migration for all their chars.

It's fun to entertain yourself...but it's not fun if you finaly got some gold...or some stuff to sell...and noone sells or buys cause the server you're on hardly has any population...