• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who's playing LoA Alpha 3?

Zeph Wightfyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having a blast with this build. Bugs galore, of course, but the game is coming together nicely.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I need to check it out. I haven't played since a couple releases back.

Tolga

Visitor
Not even close to UO and its running away from uo day by day. Its Got tier system for crafting ?
And you need katana blades to craft a katana. So it means tha the crafters are gluing the parts not crafting :)

And the most important issue; community is really bad.
Theyre streaming the game as UO 2.0 and if you tell them "thats not uoish", the community yells together "ITS NOT UO 2.0!!"

I do not know maybe the game will be better in future , but it looks like albion more than uo for now.

Zeph Wightfyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean if I want to play UO, I'll play UO. The important thing is LoA is inspired by UO, not trying to replicate it. There were many things that UO got wrong, hell there's many it still gets wrong.

Crafting is boring to me, so I can't speak to that. I do know several crafters who are enjoying the system. But like everything else right now it's buggy and unbalanced.

It's also nothing like Albion. Not real sure how you can even make that connection.