Who wants to be altruistic?

• Thread starter Stupid Miner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Stupid Miner

If so, whenever you're fighting tough monsters that there's no Hunter's Guide info on (or wrong info, or if it looks like there's only 1 reading), just take a screen shot of their info. PM them to me or Petra, and we'll get them posted up there ASAP.

Heck, do this to help yourself. Knowing the resists is useful for anyone.

The stats we're most in need of are Peerless and other bosses

Incomplete list of stuff needed:

Acid Elemental [Renowned]
Ancient Lich [Renowned]
Devourer of Souls [Renowned]
Dream Wraith
Fairy Dragon
Fire Daemon [Renowned]
Fire Elemental [Renowned]
Forgotten Servant
Homunculus
Primevil Lich
Pit Fiend
Niporailem The Thief
Navrey Night-Eyes
Skeletal Dragon [Renowned]
Wyvern [Renowned]
Stygian Dragon (verification)

Melisande
Paroxysmus
Shimmering Effusion
Travesty

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Can u post a list of monsters that still need info? Would be quicker than me sifting thru your entire list :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2001
Austin baby!
Niporailem (sp?) does I know, just checked him yesterday. Probably other SA peerless as well.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2004
MB, CA
http://24.79.196.31/uo/LoreShots/

Added the Shimmering Effusion, Corporeal Brume, and Mantra Effervescence. The Effusion in the guide has incorrect info, and the other two don't appear to be in the guide at all. They're summoned by the Effusion. The fetid essence, which is also summoned by the effusion, was already in the guide so I didn't bother loring it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
All information so far provided has been entered, thank you all :) You'll find I had a new field added to the database - 'credits'. You should find yourself mentioned there. :)