• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is interested in a Public Harrower here on LS? (Trammel Players!!)

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved it and next time I will try to be there for all of the event ... or I will just hang out with the defenders... and get pvp shots....while someone else gets event shots.

... I will go with ya anytime, anywhere... what is the worst that can happen... the video is in grey scale from my ghost's point of view .... :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved it and next time I will try to be there for all of the event ... or I will just hang out with the defenders... and get pvp shots....while someone else gets event shots.

... I will go with ya anytime, anywhere... what is the worst that can happen... the video is in grey scale from my ghost's point of view .... :)
Actually; IDK if you are aware; but if you happen to die (and you have UOA I seen in the video) go to the tab where you can see yourself as a different form, and change into a chicken. It makes the whole screen light back up again as if you were alive, even though you are dead. This can be useful as most fields and area effects will probably flag you alive :p

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate I missed it Lox, unfortunately I have a very busy work schedule and had to go to bed early enough to be up at 4am. Sounds like you guys did exactly what you set out to do, and that was to prove that there are some respectable pvp'ers left on the shard. I for one commend your effort, and hope to be able to participate with you in any future endeavors.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually; IDK if you are aware; but if you happen to die (and you have UOA I seen in the video) go to the tab where you can see yourself as a different form, and change into a chicken. It makes the whole screen light back up again as if you were alive, even though you are dead. This can be useful as most fields and area effects will probably flag you alive :p
Ya know, I knew that... just had forgotten it so thanks for the reminder :) ... I die often!

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This Event was absolutely Wonderful! A big *smile* to those that participated and even a bigger *SMILE* to those that organized it. When is the next event? ** hint hint **
I have a few skulls that are itching to be used in the next one !!!!