• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who are you?

J

jat

Oh yeah!! The Dark Tower is the finest in progress work ever! I adore Stephen King! You notice we aren't the only fans on UO that love him?

J

Jinx12

Wow hearing about all of you has been great!
Thank you all for posting ! :}

T

Takara Ryooshi

"( nosey by nature :/)"

Nah, I would call it a healthy dose of inquisitivness.

(1) Never married. To fickle to have just one, so figured best not to get married.

(2) I have had many, many 'jobs', but on my 2nd career. Went from electrical engineering to a much broader field known as technical writing. Currently have a generic title of XML Developer, but doing a little of everything, from Bleeding Edge System Architecture & Design, to testing of new technologies, documentation, training, yadda-yadda-yadda. A kind of think-tank. We look at client problems/needs and come up with/develop solutions.

(3) Some plants I've adopted that I found thrown out at all the apartments I've lived in. (I move with each new assignment/contract). I'm away from 'home' for extended periods of time, so never thought it fair to an animal. I hate kenels. If I did have one it'd be a cat, and the wilder the better.

(4) Still exploring/hunting Ilshenar. I think Doom is mostly lame and worse yet, full of lamers. I like Felucca (and it's citizens) better than Trammel and all the cowardly griefers you find there nowadays. I have found more honorable and admirable behavior in Felucca than in all the other facets combined.

(5) Had a red thug thief for a while, just cause it was funny to see the blues run when they saw her. What little interest I had in pursuing PvP/being a 'true' thief disolved when UO went to item-based garbage+insurance with AoS.

(6) Living in America, born on Long Island, NY. I have been to many European countries (my parents are Scotish-Irish and English-Polish), from the Netherlands to Italy (vacations, exploring, sailing), and also Japan (work, culture/spiritual/martial arts study).

(7) My favorite color is that brilliant green right after a a good summer rain and then the sun comes out. (Maybe only I see this?)

(8) Avid even voracious reader. From way to technical stuff (often gives me migranes) to science fiction and fantasy. Currently finishing up Morgawr, by Terry Brooks. Part of The Voyage of The Jerle Shannara trilogy.

(9) I like a variety of movies and music; action, scifi, historical, classical, jazz rock, R&B, Motown. From old to new.

(10) Spiritual, but not religious.

R

RAEL of LS

I was fine with your little bio until you mispelled OZZIE

sheesh. you'd think your favorite song would compell you to spell his name right.

LOL

RAEL of LS

A

Addidas

Age; 49, live in B.C Canada..
Movie; Resevoir Dogs
Music; Rage against Machine (first one), The Clash, combat rock and Pink Floyd (anything)
Pets; *none thx
Car; 89 t-bird super coupe 5 spd
been playin 4 years, homes on G/L, Pac, Baja and Napa
I play Napa mostly on all Facets except T2

B

Bluescreen BoB

male
played since 1998
cars
88 mazda mx-6 gt turbo 5 speed
88 jeep cherokee 2dr 4X4 lifted with custom bumpers and sound
Its A Jeep Thing. You Wouldn't Understand.

E

Elyssar

1) I am a 24 year old first grade teacher
2) I have a dog named Charlie
3) I have a sweet boyfriend who is good to me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
4) I play 99% in trammel-facets
5) I like my tamers best of all but have enjoyed my pally and necro lately too. Crafters bore me.
6) I don't have any reds
7) I live in Texas
8) my favorite color is purple
9) I like to read and am reading "A Storm of Swords" by George RR Martin

B

Belarsis Thersum

Accupation: full time in debt worker ( for those of you oblivious to life it is farming I do)
Hobbies: Collecting Wep BODS
Books: dunno play to much UO to read
Music: well I would listen to music if I could get the dam intro movie music outta my head from UO
I am married. but we play UO so much we only talk on icq. LOL
other than that I am a very die hard Republican and think all Democrats are Crazy and should Get Frontal Lobotomys to improve thier intelligence and debating skills.

Finally and last but not least I live in teh good ole USA and think all terrorists and communist regimes need to get a grip and learn not to mess with us or we will as Toby Kieth puts it " put a boot in your ass" bahahah

B

Big Dirty Mosh

Hey everybody!

(1) Ohio State University Student; 19; Biology major/German minor; no kids; 6-year UO veteran.
(2) I work in a lab with stuff so small I can't see it with a microscope /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif I'm also a vocalist for an active "rock" band.
(3) I have 2 "parking lot" (stray) cats and human-like West Highland Terrier (a "westie")
(4) I'm a Trammie only because I was PKed ritually for years and am a pacifist /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
(5) I have never had a red character... I couldn't kill anyone if I tried, haha!
(6) I call Ohio, USA my home state.
(7) My favorite color is the purply stuff you see behind your eyes when you're relaxed. Or maybe it's red... or black. Is black a color?

C

Chinalilly

*plays canasta too* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

And now, a little bit about myself...

(1) 41 and still single... my chosen career makes it a bit difficult (see below).

(2) I play guitar for a living. I'm on the road quite a bit, and when I'm not, then I'm locked away in a studio or am giving lessons. But I'm about to quit the lessons bit so I'll have more time for UO, among other things.

(3) No pets, but my best friend has 2 of the most spoiled cats on the planet. I kind of think of them as my surrogate pets.

(4) On Europa, I mainly play Tram, with occasional jaunts to Fel. I also play Siege, so... that's Fel all the way, baby!

(5) No red characters at all. But the temptation to PK has been great.

(6) Born and raised around Corpus Christi, Texas. Living for the past 14 years in Stuttgart, Germany. Yep... it's time to go home, I think. Another 2 to 3 years, and I'll do it.

(7) Favorite color would be royal blue. Preferably over a flamed maple top (other guitar junkies will get that)!

(8) Favorite books.. that's a toughie. Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R. Donaldson.. the Dune series by Frank Herbert.. Tolkien.. Asmiov.. the list goes on.

(9) Favorite movie: this changes from time to time. Currently, my favorite movie is The Two Towers. Previous faves have been Empire of the Sun, The Name of the Rose, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring.. and Close Encounter of the Third Kind.

(10) I don't sleep much.

M

Mahnewt

1) 26, happily seperated
2)grocery clerk...i do a bit of everything......its an okay job,pays the bills
3)have a arab/quater horse,2 dogs,4 cats(one is my baby),2 ducks,1 budgie
4)i play in tram but mine and gather leather in fel
5)dont have a red character...sometimes wish i did but dial up doesnt cut it in fel
6)live in canada
7)fav colors blue,black n yellow
8)coke over pepsi
9)fav books by john saul,dean kootz,anne macaffy(sp)
10)fav movies aliens(have the nickname Newt cause i watched it so much as a kid)
11)have played UO for 2 years
12)hope to meet my online sweetie
13)this has been one of the kewlest posts so far...i have learned alot abot the ppl behind the text =)

G

I am a male and 20 years old.
I live in Detroit
I was born in felucca, I will die in felucca
My account is 57 months old
My favorite aspect of UO is the people.
The magic of UO ended for me around July 2002.
I still play for the multiplayer aspect.
And I believe that UO can once again have the Glory it once held, but OSI needs to get as serious about the game as we the players are.

A

Asarta

1) im 25 live with my best friend (my mom =p ) single, sadly.. no kids yet but want some.
(2) Was recently laid off from my job.. so my current job is that of a very low paid job seeker.
(3) My Collie mix is my baby, along with my six cats /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
(4) i play um.. i guess malas mainly. if im on im normally in doom. recently i havent played much tho.
(5) i have no reds atm, but had one last year sometime.
(6) usa ohio
(7) favorite color is midnight blue.

I

imported_Edward The Less

(1) Im a Male 25 years old from Texas.
(2) I play tram as im not intrested in murdering
(3) Im not married and have never been in a relationship with a woman (but im not oppsed to the idea)
(4) I love 80's music ie. journy, tears for fears, laura brangain, T,Pau..ect....

L

Lady Rena

1) Mom of 1 with another on the way.
2) Very happily in love and married!!!
3) Stay at home mommy and house keeper (Blah on the 2nd part)
4) We have a dog and a cat (The cat's mainly mine)
5) I play either facet depending on which shard I'm on, but mainly Fel
6) Red chars? Me??? Never!!! Ok yea... One right now.
7) Favorite color is Blue
8) Favorite books are all of Terry Goodkind's starting with Wizard's First Rule and up.
9) Favorite song is Butterfly Kisses (reminds me of my dad, I wish I could be a daddy's girl again!!!)
10) I live in the USA!!

G

1. High school student
2. Age 20 (go ahead and laugh about me being 20 and in high school still.. I'm immune to it by now...all I say is it beats getting a GED)
3. Live in Arizona, USA
4. Live in Fel, mine in Fel, occasionally mess around with reds in Fel, do the occasional spawn in Fel, everything else is Tram.
5. Have a char which I have the option of turning red, but havn't yet because I'm too busy being a Trammellite
6. Doom addict
7. Play no other computer games than UO
8. Play no video game consoles but SNES and NES
9. Drummer, clarinetist, soon-to-be pianist
10. UO Player since 1998 and I LOVE AoS!!!! *ducks as the UO Republican Party and their pre-AoS conservative mindsets chuck supremely accurate durable spears of vanquishing at me*

S

Schimmy

1. 41
2. Married 15 years
3. No children that I know of
4. High School Band Director
5. I have a dog named Gretchen who is a Schnauzer and is the funniest dog I have ever seen.
6. Been playing UO for 4 years and I play mainly in Fel.
7. My favorite book is Candide by Voltaire, it is a must read. I also liked the LOTR series, The DaVinci Code, The Stand and many others.
8. Favorite Music to listen to is old school R&B. It is hard to believe how many high school kids have never heard of George Clinton and Parlimentary Funk. Probably my favorite group though is Tower of Power.
9. Favorite movie is probably the LOTR series, but Pulp Fiction was very impressive (too bad Kill Bill wasn't on the same level).
10. Favorite movie music is either Somewhere in Time or Meet Joe Black. I am a sucker for melodic music even though I like a good in-your-face score.
11. Favorite food: lasagne
12. Favorite drink: diet coke
13. I have one red character but I would like 2. It just doesn't appeal to me right now to try and pvp with combat being overly item based.
14. I live in California.
15. My favorite color is probably black although if I found a good metallic teal blue I would probably like that better.
16. Hobbies right now include getting bod's that I never use and trying to figure out how to attach a DATABASE TO A REMOTE SERVER, AARRGGHH! All you database experts out there send me a PM so you can teach me how to do that. I am using Dreamweaver and have tried to attach an Access database to ASP and to Coldfusion with minimal luck (attached it to the local server).

S

Schimmy

Congrats on going for the diploma instead of the GED. I see way too many kids take the easy way out and go for the GED. It shows a lot of character to take the correct path when it is that much more difficult. Of course, if you are working that hard to get a diploma then you must be preparing for college :)

PS - I wouldn't advertise the fact that you are a drummer, it has a very bad connotation with all real musicians.

G

Thank you, and I am indeed planning on going to college, either to become a psychiatrist or a web designer, or professional musician, or high school music instructor, or computer programmer.......

I have no clue really.

G

and wow, I just noticed you were a high school band director. A very admirable position you hold. My band directors were almost father figures to me.

S

Schimmy

If you want to become a professional musician you need to move to a big city and take lessons from a professional musician. Plan on getting a lot of abuse and enjoying it.

If you would like to become a music educator you should spend a full day with a teacher and find out what it really is like. There are days when the everything is great, then there are days when you are one step away from pking one of your students! But almost every day you are working more than 90% of the teachers at your school and getting paid the same with a bad budget to work with. The best part is of course you get to do something you love and you get to work with kids and most of them are the creme-of-the-crop. Of course then you have the drummers...

A

Addidas

indestructable,supremely accurate, silver, spear of vanquishing *those were the days!! *sigh

I

imported_Grayshadow

<blockquote><hr>

Favorite Music to listen to is old school R&amp;B. It is hard to believe how many high school kids have never heard of George Clinton and Parlimentary Funk. Probably my favorite group though is Tower of Power.

<hr></blockquote>
You are not alone in that, my friend. I swear, I get more "Who???" when I mention some funketeers /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif.
(Favorite ToP song - "You're Still a Young Man", favorite Parliament Funkadelic song - "Aquaboogie.")

J

Jinx12

I really admire you for sticking to it and going for the diploma, too many people give up and drop out these days. If people laugh ignore them , in my opinion you will probably be a big success in whatever you do , since you have the determination to stick with it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Single male 31
2)Postmen
3)My black cat "Spooky"
4)Mostly Trammel but for Ingots,wood,leather i go to Felucca:)
5)No red charcters, never had, and never will!
6)Belgium.. Land of Chocolate and Beer (i Live in Leuven, town where they make Stella !) Ooops almost forgot important thing.. and Fries!!
7) Favorite color : Red
8)Billie Jean from Michael jackson
9)I prefer comics then books:)
10) I like scary movies (Nightmare on elmstreet, Friday the 13th Movies)

3 accounts , 66 month vet playing 2 shards with 26 characters!
UO addict ? well yes:p

G

Greatfellow

--47 years old. Used to be older, but got healthy.

--Work with 22 women and no other men. They say they love me, but I think they're just using me. They admit they're using me, but say they love me too. I just smile and let them do whatever. Women rule. Girls do too.

--I've ridden camels in an African desert, saved a life, disarmed a knife-wielding attacker, written a book (unpublished), skydived, parasailed, scuba dived, bungee jumped. Once I fell thirty feet off a cliff but it was the cliff's fault (it crumbled in my hands, and drifted down with me). I had a craft business for five or six years, making stuff out of exotic woods, selling from a gallery. I used to model in television commercials when I was in my twenties.

--No kids, divorced twenty years, live in Sacramento, lived in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Santa Monica, and other cool California places.

--Quit UO a couple years back to be with my girlfriend. Broke up with her. Came back to UO.

--Wondering when I'll quit squandering my life like I have been for the past few years. Time passes. It ain't pretty.

I

imported_Gwyneth

Time passes, yes *tries to put time on ignore*, but it sounds like you've had an unusually interesting life to date! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

My father rode a camel once. He told me that's the day he realized why they are called the "ships of the desert".... it made him sea sick.

G

Gato-LS

Wow.. what a great thread.

1. 51 living in Iowa, with one son attending university of iowa doing his senior year in japan. (miss him terribly... holidays this year will suck horridly)

2. senior internal auditor for a large corporation.

3. started uo in 97 with my brother two years older than me and my nephew who was 12 at the time. my brother has since quit and my nephew plays sporadically.

4. came to uo to be the richest, best, godlike player uo has ever seen... reality came that I was not quite average. took a long time to accept that fact...

5. before trammel came and tinker traps were in their haydays I would trap 100 or so chests a day and get the keys from the bodies. at one time I had over 750 keys on my keyring so since they were patching houses i said oh well if i lose it i lose it and went house to house all over the world testing the ring on all of them.. made a ton of money and items that week which I ended up giving away because my conscience wouldnt let me keep it... it was loads of fun while I was doing it but then afterwards realized there were real people in those houses getting hurt by that so i quit that and quit tinkering. heard about this new thing called treasure maps and immediately gmed carto lockpicking because I thought it would be neat. took me almost a day to do that and was upset it took so long. ahhh yes things were different then....

6. was one of the old dreadlords and resist was king. only way to kill me would be physical... deleted that char shortly after because of no stomach for killing.

7. back to me and not uo... two dogs which I dearly love. maddy and molly. twin cocker spaniels who just had their first birthdays... our other dogs passed and it was hard comming home to an empty house.. their memories will live on for ever though in my heart.

8. no favorite color.. favorite song of all time is Smoke gets in your eyes which most will have never heard of.

9. learned that we should have been rich when young and poor when old because as you age you get all this money for retirement and never spend it and while you were young you were always needing it.

10. last... my uo goal has changed. now its to help others whether they are new players or vets and at least that goal Ive been able to attain.

G

Male. 34 soon to be 35. father of 2 boys and a girl
married
firefighter/ warehouse manager/ general repairman lol
I love to fish (mostly bass fishing), drawing, Build houses and stuff like that there :p
Born and raised outside Philadelphia, live near Virginia Beach now
Listen to almost any kind of music
Like to read fantasy books no real favorites
Favorite movies include Braveheart, LOTR, Saving Private Ryan and many more

G

(1) No kids, but I'd love to
(2) Major in college: Anthropology
(3) Neutered cat who thinks he's a tom cat and bites incredibly hard
(4) Play Chessy and Siege, 3 accounts
(5) No red chars
(6) Live in Southern California
(7) Favorite color: blue?
(8-10) I could pick favs, but they change often
(11) Favorite flower: White roses
(12) Favorite vacation spot: Hawai'i
(13) Ethnicity: Hawaiian, Filipino, Basque, Spanish, French

R

Rose Cotton

1) Married 8 years and mommy to our sweet 2-year-old daughter, Rebecca /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
2) Two dogs, Ruby and Zeus, both rescued from abandonment
3) Former newspaper reporter turned communications writer turned mommy
4) Started UO during beta on GL with hubby... took a year off to play EQ, came back and moved to LA shard; after trying other games too, hubby and I always stick to UO
5) Live in Tram, Fel, and Malas, and play all shards; IRL we live in Texas
6) Favorite characters are my archer and my bard; best known as my tailor who runs a big ole BOD shop
7) Favorite color: purple!
8) Music: Kansas is my favorite group, and I basically love any 80s music
9) Books: Sci fi, all the way
10) Movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and of course anything my daughter watches (Finding Nemo etc lol)

N

Nevermore

It's nice to see ppl responding to this...kinda helps to remember the pixels DO belong to real people.
I am female with 3 kids, 29, 24 &amp; 21, and 2 grandkids that are 7 and 4.
As for my age, I'm 2 weeks older than dirt...hehe...really 48
I am a health care professional (specialising in pulmonary)
I have 5 boxers, 2 cats and a fish
I play in Fel or Tram, depending on my mood
Live in the US &amp; married to a American/Canadian
Favourite colours are green, blue and black.

C

CitizenKane2

You're 47 ?! That's ... er ... even older than me. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

But you haven't answered the most important question - can you play a lute ? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

1. Mother of twins plus one..kids ages are 29, 29, 26

2. Married to the SAME man for 32 yrs. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

3. I play wherever in UO that I feel like playing all facets.

4. ATM we have 2 cats and a baby BIG baby chocolate lab pup.

5. I have lived up and down pretty much the entire middle of USA
We lived in OHIO..that is where I was born. Met hubby in Kansas City
when I lived there, I lived in Dallas, we lived 10 yrs in Green Bay, Wis.
and now we are near Memphis Tn.*still a greenbay packer fan though*

6. Was an art and education/psychology student in college. Thus my fav colors
are often ..the PRISM..gives us ALL colors ..I love colors and art.

7. Fav. old songs are like Freebird, Born to be wild, I like music in general all
types when its well sung or written from country to rock to metal to even
some hip hop...even yeh ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

8. As for movies I prefer huge big epic types..oldies like Gone with the Wind,
or Charleston Heston as Moses in the 10 commandments, Yul Brenner in the
musical The king and I, Eliz. Taylor as Cleopatra them kinds of epic big movies.

9. I RPL in UO imagine that ! haha I still love ARCHERY though..I seem to have
an overdose of archers no matter what a char. is made for ..I seem to always
also add archery to quite a few of them.

J

Jane Douleur

1. 33 years old, 3 children (11 year old twins and an 8 year old...all boys)

2. Married to the bestest man in the world, who also serves in the U.S. Army

3. I play on Chessy, can be found in Fel (Aryslan), more frequently at the gauntlet.

4. I have 2 cats, 2 iguanas, and 1 dog

5. Currently living in Arizona, moving to NY in January, then to Washington in 2005...Where I live is always subject to change (depends on where Uncle Sam sends us) I'm originally from NY.

6. College student (switching from nursing to law)

7. Music. Hmm, depends on my mood, but I absolutely love A Perfect Circle...so soothing /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

8. My favorite movie is Lost Boys...adore the soundtrack too.

9. I read a lot, so I have many favorites..but Chinalily's suggestion, "Memoirs of a Geisha"...great book, read it if you havent /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Like QZ, I always seem to make an archer in any rpg I play...I love archery!

L

Lady Malynn

-I'm a Mom of a wonderful, smart, talented and mouthy son.
-I'm married to a research scientist
-I'm in Human Resources. I also have experience in marketing communications, public relations, ethics, security and more.
-I have an undergraduate degree in Human Resources and an Excecutive MBA.
-I've been a UO addict for over 6 years.
-I'm Hispanic. If you've seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" you've seen a similar culture to what I've grown up in. My family has taught me that there is no such thing as loving too much, laughing too much, singing too much or dancing too much.
-I recently moved to Tennesse, near the Smoky Mountains. It's truly one of the most beautiful areas in the country (U.S.A).
-My favorite color is bright, royal blue. Second is red.
-I have two of the cutest/sweetest cats (exotics - really Persians with short hair).
-I love almost any kind of music. As along has it has melody and rhythm (jazz, rock, blues, soul, dixie-land, country, classical.. doesn't matter).

J

Jinx12

I had forgotten the king and I, i love that movie too!
Makes me wanna watch it now that you brought it up hehe. * begins hunting for movie*

G

Guin

§ 20 yr old student taking some time off from school
§ Work as a travel agent here in sunny south florida
§ I live w/my wonderful and incredibly handsome boyfriend
§ I enjoy reading, atching movies, and going to the beach. YAY!!
§ I have a cat named Howie who is a pain in the rear, but he's still damn cute
§ I used to be an actor and amature recording artist by trade, until i decided that my "Big Break" was not going to come
§ Purple and green are my favorite colors
§ No kids...thank god...maybe someday
§ UMMMM, i thnk that's bout it
§ Oh, i'm a Rennaisance junkie...faire is my life

K

Kitty Black

(1) I have one child who is 11 years old now
(2) I hated my line of work so much (mostly working on the assembly line as a prodution worker) I quit and now have become Domestic Goddess (as my husband likes to put it)
(3) I have 3 kitties I refer to as my babies
(4) I run around all over
(5) No red chars, I don't pvp much
(6) I live in the USA
(7) I guess blue and black would be my favorite colors

Other than that I don't really have a favorite song, I listen to all kinds of music from country to heavy metal. My favorite movie is Gone With The Wind. And I am a UO dork. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Saharah

I am noticing a trend here. Many UO players prefer the color blue. Hmmm...

G

Greatfellow

yah, CitizenKane I told you I was older than you. Heck, I'm older than most people. i used to be handsome, now I just look like a game show host. hehe. Do I play the lute? Heck yeah! and the harp, drums, and tambourine...how about you? You were being a lil bit skimpy in your profile. Oh, my favorite pet is a Horde Minion.

Great thread, by the way...

G

Very cool thread...

Can't remember all the individual number/info thing..so here goes:
*hums the'Dating Game' theme* oh wait...

I'm 40, married, 2 'kids' 19 and 21
Business owner x2 - had a pet store in Tennessee and a photoshop in WA State where I live now. Currently unemployed by choice...went back to school and am finishing my Masters
Have horses, 2 goats(my wifes pets), 2 dogs, an' a crapload of cats /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif (most of 'em rescuees that really like runnin' here on 80 acres)
I have played UO since before the world divided, and spend time in both facets now and lots of time on Stratics trying to catch up on the 'new' stuff /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biglaugh.gif
I think I still have a red on Oceania..or was it Napa..or was it Pacific...shoot I don' remember. I have chars on about ALL the shards/php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif
Favorite stuff...all kindza music, but I'm partial to OLD C&amp;W..like Jim Reeves etc. - I like blue stuff - and I still enjoy the sport of curling after 30 years!

M

Macao

35 married to a chick I met playing an online game (drakkar)
no kids two dogs and a macaw
moved up and down the west coast currently living in seattle area
used to be a millwright but NAFTA caused me to go back to school and redirect my carrer
umm color noreal preference
music all kinds (drives my wife crazy some times)
I am a nascar fan
movies umm interesting ones
started palying UO on the opening day. took a rest for a year or two when all I was doing was farming cash for PK's (that is my cop out) played EQ for a bit then DAOC (nerfbats swings hard there) been back about 2 months play napa.

R

Rose Cotton

To those of ya with twins... woot! I'm a twin too! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif What's even more fun is our hubbies aren't twins but they are so alike in their sweet, loving personalities, that they almost could be too... hehe!

M

marvin26

I'm 27, happily married, mother of a 5 month old baby girl, and stepmother to two girls ages 5 and 3
I am housewife
I have no cats or dogs : ( but a lot of aquairums. 6 large ones.
I have been playing uo for about 5 years now. I play all facets I guess just depending on the mood i am in.
I can never have a red char because I suck at pvp
I live in California
My favorite color is black
My favorite book is Queen of the dammed by Anne Rice. I hated the movie though
My favorite movies are the Godfather I &amp; II
and I love Oldies /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

T

that one guy

I guess it's about time for me to reply to this

-I'm a 23 year old single male
-full time student (Chemistry major) at University of Illinois, I also work part time as a chemical engineer for the Army doing research in an air pollution lab
-I took a break after my first year of college to go active duty in the Army for 2 years, now I'm back but still in National Guard (the extra school benefits were too tempting)
-I have been playing UO for a tad under 3 years (so close to finally having an ethy!!), I mainly play Great Lakes, but lately I have been playing Siege more
-I have 1 red assassin, but because B*C swarms everywhere like damn locusts and ganks anyone they see I haven't played him in a while
-I can't say I have a favorite song, but I am VERY big into music, some labels I'm really into are Rhymesayers (Atmosphere, Brother Ali, etc.), Anticon (Sole, Alias, Dose-One, Why?, etc.), Psychopathic (Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, ABK, etc.)
-wow, that is pretty weird because I think The Stand is probably my favorite book too, it was such a big accomplishment to read (I read it over the summer sometime in grade school)

L

Lady Malynn

Greatfellow!!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

I am so happy you are back with us again. I have to admit... you were so eloquent in defense of barding a couple of years ago, I swooned! I even kept a couple of your postings.