• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who are you?

J

Jinx12

Often when i read these boards, or play uo , i think people tend to forget that we are people behind this text , or that pixel.
I really would like to know more about everyone,( nosey by nature :/).
I'll start by telling a little about myself.
(1) I'm a mom of 3 with my youngest in high school! ( lets leave actual age out of this /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif)
(2) I'm a waitress by trade..(Yuck!)
(3) My little chihuhau is my baby..
(4) I play fel mainly, but sometimes travel to tram.
(5) I have one red char, although i do not indescrimently pk.
(6) live in America
(7) favorite color is green!
This is all probably more then anyone wanted to know about me hehe.
But i'm hoping to hear about all of you!

G

1) College student (English college...like...after high school). Nearly 18
2) See above
3) No pets;p
4) Tram when I have to /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif
5) Red Necro Mage, training up an assassin /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif
6) Live in London
7) Ditto on the colour thing /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

D

Duke X. Winter

i) I'm a father of two youngest is 2 years old
ii) I'm a writer and an actor by trade, or was, before I became a father
iii) my collection of Spider-Man 'junk' is my 'baby'
iv) I play tram mainly, I do travel to fel, but I really have no need to PvP
v) I have no red characters. I do however, have three accounts, with 10 of them having neon hair.
vi) I live in Canada
vii) my favorite color(s) are cobalt blue or royal blue
viii) favorite song is 'Hero' by Chad Krogeor (SP)
ix) Favorite book is La Morte De Arthur(SP) (Tale of King Arthur)
x) Favorite movie is: With Honors, starring Brendan Fraser and Joe Pesci (sp) and is seconded by Spider-Man.

E

epy

high school student
play all facets
don't plan on getting married for a very long time
and i think goths are scary

S

Socko

i'm 23 and i go to college fulltime
i student teach freshman history
i have a girlfriend i'm very much in love with
i enjoy all the facets i don't pvp anymore because i do not enjoy it.
marrige eh thats a long way from now i'm thinking late 20s to early 30s.
we have a little dog named charlie
i also love america

J

Jinx12

(8) my favorite song is Dreamer by Ozzie
(9) my favorite book is The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
(10) My favorite movies are Lord of the rings and Pirates of the carribean.

S

Socko

favorite song broken wings
my favorite book go dog go
favorite movie Predator *before anold became a stare BILLY!*

L

Lhurz

1. I'm 28, not married (yet). Living with a lovely human female though ^^. She's sexxorz.
2. Working as a graphics designer and in marketing
3. I play in Siege Perilous (Teh Best Shard there is!!11!!)
4. No red chars really, except one in Europa...don't play there anymore. Thief and a tamer in Siege (Teh Best Shard there is !11!!!!!!!)
5. I live in Finland (no, there are no polar bears or reindeers in our capital city)
6. Favorite colour: Green
7. Favorite book: Pillars of Earth by Ken Follett
8. Favorite movie: John Carpenter's The Thing
9. I liek beer
10. I won't plan never to grow old

C

Chinalilly

<blockquote><hr>

i think people tend to forget that we are people behind this text , or that pixel

<hr></blockquote>

Some might. But there are some out there that are deliberately malicious and vindictive and know full well that they are attacking a real person and not just words on a screen or pixels in a game.

Single and dating someone casually. No kids (he has 2 from a previous marriage). I've never wanted kids of my own.

Registered Nurse (prior to that I was a paralegal). I also run a small business from my home that consists of fashion designing, cake decorating, income tax and financial planning, web design and home made bath products and gift baskets. I hurt my back a few years ago, and had to let my business slide, but am in the process of rebuilding it again, with an emphasis on web building.

I have 2 cats. Chynna (11 years) and Abby (4 years). Both are spoiled rotten /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I rarely play UO these days, but when I do, I mainly play Trammel and Illshenar. I used to play Trammel and Felucca about 50% each, until they changed recall and stat loss.

I have a PvP'er character (Catskills), and I do have a character in Factions (Pacific). And I have 2 characters on SP. But I don't bother playing them anymore.

Born and reside in Canada, but will eventually move to the USA when my back settles down and won't be considered "pre-existing" condition and exempt from insurance.

My favourite colour is green, or shades of brown. I also like bright blue.

Places I've wanted to travel to: Greece, Australia, Spain, Japan.

Favourite Movie: Chicago; Fantasic Voyage; Susperia; Gladiator; Bringing Down the House.

Favourite Book: Memoires of a Geisha (if you haven't read it, you might want to /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Favourite Song: Anything by Metallica. I love pretty much all music except Rap.

Favourite Actor: Can't say I have one particular one, but I used to love John Wayne westerns.

G

8) Favourite song/s: November Rain by Gun N Roses/Unforgiven II by Metallica/Avant Garden by Aerosmith.

M

maria 2k

-23 yo full time college student
-no pets (unless you count my boyfriend /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif)
-I play on every facet but my house is in Malibu
-I've tried pk'ing three different stints but always felt bad about it and couldn't stick with it
-I live in the USA
-favorite color is blue
-favorite food is pizza
-favorite movie is The Matrix

H

Hotaru-Chan

§ 19
§ Unemployed, but trying to get a job. (Sad...you need experience to get experience. o_O)
§ Want to go to college, but need money. (See job explanation above. lol)
§ Live in Austin, Texas
§ Moved from California where I also got my BF to follow me.
§ Met my BF through UO. Guild: The Order of Melantus
§ BF and I met at the Online Worlds FanFest (UO Fanfest) for the first time in person.

um...

§ I play on the Chesapeake and Sonoma shards.
§ I don't like to pick sides... I'm passive when it comes to decisions. I like to "stand on the fence".
§ I'm eating a Subway sandwich for lunch and drinking an ice cold Dr.Pepper. (Dr.Pepper being my fav, and Subway because...don't know. lol) I prefer ThunderClouds.

All done...
~~Hotaru-Chan

P.S
§ Fav color = black/white

L

Lady Kara

1) No kids
2) Working part time in a clothing store
3) My kitty Buddy.
4) When I actually play UO, Ishy
5) No reds
6) Live in Canada
7) Fav colour is red and baby blue.

Music I listen to techno and jungle. I love the night life =-)
I enjoy mythology, horseback riding, snow boarding, and anything in the water.

M

molinaro

1) Currently single, with a 16 year old daughter who lives with her mother.
2) My title is "Technical services".. which means I do everything my clients ask relating to computer hardware/software/web sites/accounting/training and consulting with respect to procedures and policies.
3) I have no pets.. because living with a cat or dog would leave me with plugged sinuses 100% of the time :[
4) I play in tram mainly, although I go to fel to mine and to gather leathers. I avoid PvP because I don't imagine other people would want to be killed, hence I could never do it. (Exception: Funk Daddy deserved it!)
5) see 4.
6) I live in Toronto, and loving it. (I was a bike courier for 6 years here in the big smoke.)
7) My favorite color is murdalop. That was the new name I gave to purple when I was just a kid, since purple is such a silly word ;-P
8) My idea of fun: doing math.

B

Blackout72

1. Divorced, no kids.
2. Research Chemist
3. Two Basset hounds, both terribly spoiled, and a family of stray cats that found their way onto my porch. I am hoping they find a new home at my sisters.
4. Used to play Fell exclusively, but none of my recall runes work anymore and getting to the places I like to play is a hassle, so I stick to Ilshenar anymore.
5. Never had a red, just an obnoxious thief that I don't think I have even logged in since the insurance publish. Whatever one that was.
6. Live in the US.
7. Don't have a favorite Color.

Current CD getting the most playtime in the car is Lost Dogs. Its a lot of their songs they play in concert that never made it onto a record.

Book I am reading that is bending my head in all new ways is "The Elegant Universe," By Brian Greene. Its about string theory, and well worth reading. I haven't read a fiction book in a long time. I think the last one was a Turtledove novel but since I can't remember the name of it it must not have made that big of an impact.

I am learning to play the guitar, and I like to paddle my kayak. The dogs get pretty bummed whenever I do either. They do not appreciate water or bad twanging sounds.

I

imported_Famine

(1) Single bloke 33 years old in January
(2) Accountant by trade and part-time poker player
(3) cat, sorry mental cat called Sisko..
(4) play both facets equally
(5) One red char, not logged him in, in about 6 months.
(6) live in Bristol UK
(7) favorite color is black
(8) fave music, thrash metal, from cheesy old stuff to System of a Down
(9) fave movie, Usual Suspects
(10) fave food/drink Indian/beer/wine/cognac/JD (likes drink:p)
!

S

Saharah

-30, single and dating.

-No children, but would like to have one someday...maybe! lol

-I work in programming for a local radio station. Which basically means that I work with scheduling of commercial spots, public service announcements, etc...and music of course. I started out on the air and still do a few live remotes from time to time if a female personality is needed. I totally love my job and I kinda prefer the "behind the scenes" job I do now.

-I have 2 totally spoiled cats that drive me nuts! Tia [15] and Puffdaddy [6]. They usually fight to sleep on top of my monitor and have even been known to fall off during some really serious naps!

-I play Felucca and Trammel. I pvp very little these days. I have 3 accounts and play several shards [Atlantic, Lake Austin and Lake Superior]. I've been red a few times, but no current red chars.

-I live in America. I was born and raised in Texas and I currently reside in Texas.

-My favorite colors are Red or Orange.

-Favorite Book: Green Eggs and Ham By: Dr. Seuss [I actually do read more than it probably sounds, but seriously, Dr. Seuss is my fav!]

-Favorite Movie: I really have a lot of movies that I love, all for very different reasons. Truly though, my most favorite is When Harry met Sally. I'm just a sucker for romantic movies that keep you laughing! I also love "guy" movies. The more blood n guts and action, the better!

-Favorite Actor: Tommy Lee Jones

-I also like to play baseball, basketball and racquetball. I have 2 horses CrackerJack and Peanut and love riding when I get the chance. I also love to shop, fish, sing [although I'm not that great at it], play my guitar and a few other instruments and I kick butt at canasta!

J

Jinx12

omg no one ever knows what i'm talking about when i say i play canasta!
Heheh its a small world :}

E

Ellisande

- 34 for the next two weeks, female, unhappily married for the moment, no kids

- Manage a small church office part-time

- Play UO on Great Lakes, Atlantic, Siege Perilous, and occasionally Catskills. I used to post rabidly on UO.com's defunct boards.

- Am proudly owned by three cats, one of which is the light of my life /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

- Recent major health problems have narrowed my world, so hobbies these days (outside of UO and the internet) are reading and cross-stitching

- I want to be a rock star when I grow up /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif (okay, so I'll probably really just get back into the church choir ... but I can dream ...)

T

The_Traveler

31 years old
On my second marriage
8yr old son from my first marriage (lives with the ex)
Enjoy simulation type games. Just picked up Trainz Simulator 2004
Rock is my music style. 60's-early 80's
I bounce around the facets. No particular one keeps my interest.
2 cats
Favorite color is blue
Enjoy magic. Not the card game. Close-up magic. Mostly cards with some mentalism.
Enjoy model railroading. Have 2 HO sets under construction and a N scale waiting.

S

Saharah

I started playing canasta 3 or 4 years ago online and I haven't stopped since! I absolutely love the game. Yahoo offers online games and has a number of canasta gamerooms! You can play singles or with partners and their are rooms for each level. You can play in social rooms, beginner, advanced or expert. Hope over and take a look! I'd be happy to play with ya sometime. =]

P

Peaches

1. I am a mom, of a 23 year old son. He is currently still at home. Oh heck, forgot age: 50 years YOUNG! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
2. I am a fibre artist, but have not done work for quite some time.
3. I have 12 cats, 3 birds
4. I play mainly trammel, some fel
5. No red characters here
6. I live in Connecticut, currently, lots of snow falling. Can't wait to go make my first angel!
7. My favorite color is blue.

My favorite music is mainly from the era gone past, nat king kole, cher, etc.

My favorite pasttime, as if ya'all didn't know this, are the boards and ultima online.

G

(1) 27 years old, Living with my GF and our 5 month old daughter.
(2) IT-Administrator
(3) We have 2 crazy cats. (But my baby is my baby now) /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
(4) Play fel mostly.
(5) No red chars, never had and probally never will have. I dont PvP.
(6) Live in Sønderborg/Denmark
(7) My favorite color is blue
(8) My favorite music is Iron Maiden and metal in general. My alltime favorite song is "Hallowed Be Thy Name" by Iron Maiden
(9) Best movie is LOTR series
(10) I dont drink all that much but I like a Carlsberg once in a while.

J

Jinx12

This is great!
See meeting people from all over the world is a huge part of what makes uo great to me... its the only way i can glimpse other countrys....only way for me to travel :/

J

jat

1. I'm a mom with the youngest being 15 and am no way saying how old the oldest is!!!

2. I dun do nuttin!

3. Have five cats that all reside with my ex. His house is bigger and they are used to it!

4. Trammel all the way baby!

5. Do not now or have never had a red char.

6. Live in Texas...nuff said!

7. Favorite color is light blue.

8. Favorite book is "The Stand" by Stephen King....huge King fan here.

9. Favorite movie of all time has to be "Grease". Who wouldn't love John Travolta?

10. Fixing to be wed to my UO hubby in real life...met in UO and found out we lived only 30 mins away from one another.

W

Wolfheart

1) 35, not a mom, but married
2) Water Treatment Plant Operator, Chemist, Also do custom airbrushing (fun!)
3) 2 Labs and a beagle (no cats)
4) Both Facets but Tram more than Fel (this is slowly changing)
5) Washington State... Mold growing capital of the U.S. where the state bird is the slug
6) tend to like Blues and greens.. and Wolves /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Corinthius

1) 31 years old and very happily married to a wonderful woman
2) have an 8 year old son that plays UO.....lol
3) Self employeed systems engineer
4) graduated for Texas Tech, IS and CS double major
5) favorite book: Either the Magician series by Feist or The Sword of Truth series by Goodkind
6) favorite movie: The Musketeer
7) favorite music: pretty much anything from classical to country to rock.....but not rap or hip hop
8) Hobbies: Martial Arts, UO, Guitar, Banjo, Fiddle, Bass......pretty much any string instrument..........and yes I play canasta too, played since I was 5 years old with all the old timers in the family........also love to play 42 and moon more than any other games........and lets not forget pen and paper D&amp;D

AND I'M FROM TEXAS

I

imported_Mirage

My UO Website below tells it all.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif That's who I am..:p

G

Names Jynx
*ponders where she got Jinx*

Im 15
I do pvp
I stick to tram alot
Fav music Linkin park
ugh......
What else im plain

G

GrumpySmith

<blockquote><hr>

§ Unemployed, but trying to get a job. (Sad...you need experience to get experience. o_O)

<hr></blockquote>

I'm running into the same thing.. I've got an arm load of Microsoft cert's.. 1 away from MCDBA and I'm stuck in this not enough experience for a regular database job, but to much for an entry level.. Go figure..

*hmm let's see I'm 31 going on 51..
*1 son he's 12, haven't worked outside the home, I spend most of my time driving back and forth to school in parent/teacher conferences..
*I hate our public school system for kids with disabilities and can't afford private schooling..
*I listen to just about any music, mostly country
*Never just pk'd anyone out of the blue, have killed blues who were jerks though.
*Was an anti-pk my first few years, moved to trammel when it came out,I aspire to have the laziest char on the shard LOL..
*fav color is dark blue
*Oh yeah been married.. 13 years to my high school sweetheart..
*I'm A GIRL.. so stop calling me dude LOLOL..

things I forgot..
* I play on Baja exclusively
* live in washington now.. displaced Texan(military seemed to think we were gypsies, we lived in 4 states and 2 countries and hubby was only in 6 or 7 years)

G

Grom_Lighthammer

1. 32 years old Divorced but now dating again (God I hate it)
2. Store Director for a Grocery Chain. (15 years with the same company)
lot of hours but the pay is awesome.
3. I have no pets. My exwife got our dog in the custody battle. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
4. I play mainly Trammel, but do take my pirate out on occasion to clean up the
seas. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
5. I live in Texas, 45 mins from downtown Houston.
6. My favorite color is blue, and red.
7. Music taste vary from Yanni to Metallica. Depending on my mood.
8. Play Uo a couple hours a night and read the boards to let off some steam.

Grom.

<center>

<center> The Lag Monster Cometh!!</center>

R

Ripride

Well, ok...

I'm a 33 yr old Male living in BC, Canada.
Been playing uo 6 years almost to the day
Play mostly tram
Used to PK, but I felt bad as well so I don't anymore.
I have a 1yr old son, named after a UO monster (kinda) /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
I love my heavy tunes - Slayer, Pantera, ICP, Korn, etc
1 crazy cat
Work for a local tv station
I guess that's me
Oh, and I can't wait to get home from work and have a nice cold beer!

I

imported_Grayshadow

Lessee...

1) 30, single, but currently very attached to my current and future love of my life.

2) Data entry, clerical, stuff of that nature - looking to move up up up

3) No pets, unless you'd include my massive comic collection (9k +) as my "baby"

4) I use Fel for double the resources (I can't bring myself to mine or cut wood anywhere else). I was born and raised in Fel, though, and pretty much know the lay of the land

5) No reds, no chars that even remotely PvP. Although I believe I have it in me to just be a buck-wild player killer, it doesn't appeal to me... although, I would love to start a Viking-type guild where all of us wander the lands and seas and pillage and burn, 'cause that sounds like fun /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

6) America, South Cali, born and raised

7) Favorite color? Purple

8-whatever) Favorite singer - Prince (pre 2000); favorite rapper - 2Pac; (current) favorite song - You Don't Know My Name by Alicia Keys; Favorite movies - Star Wars (A New Hope), The Empire Strikes Back, and The Adventures of Robin Hood; Favorite actor(s) - Humprey Bogart, Cary Grant, Harrison Ford; Favorite book(s) - The Lord of the Rings books (including The Hobbit) and the original six DragonLance books (Chronicles and Twins).

P

pixelate

1. 20 until late December. Single for no particular reason, just happen to be right now.

2. Graphic Design student at Art Center in Pasadena, California.

3. Had a 15 year old golden retriever that was put down over the summer. Have a cat back home that I don't see anymore since moving.

4. Don't have a good enough computer to PvP, so I stick to Tram/Ilsh/Malas.

5. Only 1 account with characters on Napa: Pally fencer, 2 mules, a mage/tamer, and a pally/mage/archery hybrid.

6. Living in Glendale, California. Grew up in Redlands, California.

7. Love turquoise, teal, dark blue, and black.

8. Discovered the band Chimaira a year or two ago and can't get enough.

9. Really enjoyed Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.

10. Grew up on classic Disney movies, like Snow White, Fantasia, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse cartoons, etc.

11. Dude, I'm a dude!

I

imported_Gwyneth

(1) I'm a mom of four grown children. I have four grandsons ranging in age from 1-1/2 to 11. (My age: 58)

(2) I'm employed as a secretary with the local school district.

(3) I have a 12 year old American Eskimo, one cat of my own (and I'm babysitting my daughter's two cats while she is overseas).

(4) I moved when Trammel opened, and occasionally look back with nostalgia.

(5) I 've never had a red character. I've never killed another character, even in self-defense. I'm particularly fond of my Chef.

(6) I live in the U.S.

(7) Favorite color varies with my mood.

(8) Favorite song is Sweet Caroline.

(9) Favorite book is The Stand, by Stephen King.

(10) My favorite movies are too numerous to list, but the first to spring to mind are: The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, Monte Walsh (original-not the remake), Last of the Mohicans, and the current Lord of the Rings movies.

(11) Favorite children's book: The Wind in the Willows (the original-not Disney). Favorite children's movie: The Never Ending Story (the first one).

G

That is a great song. "Who are you?" that is.

1) 37, father of 2. Happily married 14 yrs.
2) Software/database developer and DBA. Databases are my specialty.
3) My wife and kids have a cat. I kinda like it too.
4) Tram mostly. Fel sometimes.
5) No reds, but my tamer got close during the Pub 16 days. Not intentionally. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif
6) Northeast US.
7) Plaid.

8) I play guitar. I have had several over the years until I found my Les Paul. Now nothing else will do. My Marshal amp does it justice but only barely. May need a bigger one *evil grin*. I don't know who will "love" me more, my wife or my butthead neighbors *another eviler grin*. Just got a "cheap" acoustic ($250 US ouch) too. Traded my old Charvel San Dimas for it. Damn that depreciation....
9) Favorite band names (just the name not the music): "Ned's Atomic Dustbin" and "Judy's Tiny Head".
10) I like canasta too. Used to play poker, but I am terrible at it. Frequent money loss = no more poker.
11) As for musical tastes I just burned a CD with the following bands on it: Blue Oyster Cult, Great White, White Snake, Damn Yankees, Zebra, Scorpions, Billy Idol, Def Leppard, Tommy Lee, Deftones, The Darkness, and Coldplay. iTunes rulzorz.

G

Grond

(1) I'm single, but cohabiting. My S.O. and I have been together a little over seven years.
(2) I was a director of I.T. (came up from a software development and Unix sys admin background), was recently laid off. Darn it, all of the tech jobs at OSI require 5 years of C++. I have 20 years of C, and 5 years of object-oriented programming in Perl, but very little C++...
(3) We have two cats, no human children.
(4) I play all facets, more or less equally. My biggest house is in Trammel, so I probably spend more time there.
(5) I do not currently have a red character.
(6) Live in California, which is similar to America, but has a higher proportion of really shallow people...
(7) Favorite color is blue! No, yellOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooowwwwwww..... *falls into the Gorge of Eternal Peril*

ImaHealer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Single Dad of a 19 year old son and 12 year old daughter
2. computer systems engineer
3. daughters black lab
4. I play both facets and am the Caretaker of the Napa City of Shannara in Fel
5. I have never been red on purpose
6. born and raised in America
7. favorite color is blue
8. UO addict *grins*

J

Jinza the Archer

Cool! I like this thread.
Here is me:

(1) I'm a guy on my 3.5 year in UO.
(2) I'm a failure analyst engineer in the Semiconductor Industry.
(3) I have 2 pitbulls: Bruno and Tank.
(4) I play Tram mainly, but sometimes travel to Fel to buy cheap stuff!
(5) I have no red characters, and in no way am i against having one.
(6) live in the the US of A!
(7) favorite color is grey!
(10) Let me see, what else? Hmm...well, my favorite thing to do in UO is to dungoen crawl with my guildmates and mostly hang out with my princess.

There...that's enough!

T

Taltos of Chessy

1) Recently made it to 34 years young...
2) Single/Dating/Divorced, (she got the 7 cats and the rabbit in the custody battle, I got the Dogs)
3) Live in NJ, USA
4) Play Chessy (Since server birth) and Pac (71 mos)
5) No reds, (got a group of 12-15 "Barneys" together a couple of years ago and rampaged Atlantic for about 2 hours... does that count as PKing? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif )
6) Fav movie is Alfred Hitchcock's Rebecca
7) Fav colour is high gloss black.
8) Fav book is Jonathan Livingston Seagull
9) Work in "Technical Services" for a High End German Appliance Manufacturer
10) I'm on the board of directors for a not for profit Theatre company
11) I love winter and night, and hate the dentist and artichoke hearts /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

Jinx12

I'd love to try an artichoke if i could just figure out how your suposed to eat the thing......much less cook it!

G

(1) I'm a single mom of 3. youngest is 23.
(2) I'm the asst mgr at a health food chain.
(3) My kitty, Salem, is my baby..
(4) I play tram and ish mainly, and rarely travel to fel.
(5) I have no red chars.
(6) live in America
(7) favorite color is green or maybe blue....hmm purple is nice too...
(8) favorite song is "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
(9) favorite movie is Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[Frankenfurter voice] OH ROCKY! [/Frankenfurter voice] /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

C

CitizenKane2

(1) Married Chinese working professional.
(2) From (mostly sunny) Singapore /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
(3) Play mainly in Tram (but occassionaly journeys to Fel for champ spawns and to look for cheap stuff /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif)

C

CitizenKane2

Ripride, I have to ask -

<blockquote>I have a 1yr old son, named after a UO monster (kinda)</blockquote>

What is the name of your son ? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I

Ibuseta

-senior in high school
-17 yrs old
-male
-single
-america, more accurately Detroit..well kinda
-no job
-trammy's elite...keep trying fel but it gets worse and worse
-red is the coolest /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
-right now my fav song is i dunno i like all music cept heavy metal and the rap where u cant understand what they are saying..some rap is cool
-fav books would be Lord of the Rings..or Battletech books
-fav movie is Godzilla...old school Japanese ones..kind of childhood thing but its all good
-13 yrd old sister :/
-fav sport team is the Red Wings
-fav soap opera is the WWE (wrestling) dont believe me watch it...best acting there is
-no red chars although i had a few reds on test center over the 5 yrs of uo life, the best being when friend and i got houses right outside brit east bank and started pk guild, got all the neighbors to join and we had red-blue wars like every day...was sweet until test center went through reset hell with like 1 every day...
-fav uo past time is provokin terathans at the t keep with 60 provo running around and looting other peoples kills and trying to live as a newbie..ahh i miss the days of Pre-UO-R
-first mil on uo was aquired through tbods /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif when they came out
-looking forward to horizons because uo is getting to that point where its really boring...
-realized today that all i do now is farm gold and the occasional magical item at shpynx with my tamer :/
-fav comedy movie has to be office space or Bad Santa
-fav cartoon is south park
-fav reality show is uhh i dunno survivor was kinda cool until they did like 8 of them
-fav show on fox is the simpsons
-fav show on nbc is friends
-fav show in cbs is everybody loves raymond
-fav show on abc is i dunno already enough tv above
-fav school class atm is web authoring we did work for first 2 weeks and since then i post on the boards and play yahoo pool...played some UT..some games at albinoblacksheep.com oh and today we watched the movie of the guy that beat SUper Mario Bros 3 in 11 mins...it was freaking INSANE
-fav real class umm physics is fun although ive been doing bad in it as of late..slipped to b+ /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
-oh almost forgot COKE over pepsi
-fav food is pizza

anyway thats a good list of things

R

Ripride

His name is Drake /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif It's not exactly after the uo drake, a friend of mine has a son with the same name and we thought it was a cool name, so we went with it. Drake's being in uo was just a bonus. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

C

CitizenKane2

Thanks for the response. I'm just wondering what are the chances of Drake picking up UO as he grows older. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

E

Erskyne

30 yr Pisces Male (divorced) /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
Republican
Daddy to one fabulous 5 year old boy, notice "Daddy", not "father" any man can father a child.....
Corrections Officer
B.A. in Anthropology, so maybe there is not much work there.....
6 yrs USAF
Dark Tower junkie, thats Stephen Kings master work in progress, and I highly recommend it
Loves The Church, the best band ever, I highly recommend them as well
Amateur Fencer
I have bothe male and female characters
home shard: Atlantic
away shard: Great lakes
raised in Fel, Live in Tram
Guild PvP'er , no random killing

I

imported_Prince Erik

Interesting thread! Thanks!

1. Married 12 years, 37 with 2 kids (ages 8 and 6)
2. Technology executive for a university
3. My babies all have 6 strings (read, guitars)
4. I play tram mostly, but mix it up in fel now and then
5. Will never knowingly have a red char
6. USA born and raised
7. Green is my favorite color
8. Favorite song (tie -- Fade to Black, Metallica and Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd.

A

Alexandra

Ooooh... lots of fellow Canadians here! Very cool.

- Married, 37 and hoping to adopt a child in the next year (*fingers crossed*)
- Self-employed as a consultant which means I spend too much time on my computer.
- We have five (yes *sighs* five) very spoiled and much loved cats and a dog who puts up with the felines because he can sneak their food sometimes.
- When I do play anymore (not like I used to), I pretty much only play trammel. After more than 3 years, I've never managed to learn how to properly defend myself or fight most things in the game, so I tend to hide out in trammel.
- I live about 60 minutes west of Toronto, but come from Montreal originally.
- Favourite movie is Princess Bride, favourite band is probably The Jam, favourite song is Big A, Little A by Crass.