• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which champ spawns drops what? **SPOILER**

L

Lord_British

Spider: Calm
Shared: Necromancer Shroud, Oak Leaf Shroud, Most Knowledge Person (+5hp/4/3 all dif colours), Oblivions Needle
Decoration: Spider Statue, Small Web, Spider web two.

I read this and this just doesn't seem right. Calm can not be there. Maybe a shared. Other champs have weapons like pacify in the shared. I just can't put this at a level that high.

F

Flora Green

I think a futon would be cool. I've always wanted one since the Samurai Empire expansion was released. :)
So have I and never understood why it wasn't added to the carpentry menu. Still don't get why it wasn't...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spider: Calm
Shared: Necromancer Shroud, Oak Leaf Shroud, Most Knowledge Person (+5hp/4/3 all dif colours), Oblivions Needle
Decoration: Spider Statue, Small Web, Spider web two.

I read this and this just doesn't seem right. Calm can not be there. Maybe a shared. Other champs have weapons like pacify in the shared. I just can't put this at a level that high.
Well, until Calm drops off another boss, it's only been seen drop off of spider. Spider is a relatively easy champ spawn though.

S

Shanny

Dirt Patch off Lord Oaks this morning. Strange thing was it was on his corpse.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dirt Patch off Lord Oaks this morning. Strange thing was it was on his corpse.
That's just an Oaks drop not anything new. The new stuff will go into your backpack. The message is something like "A special gift has been placed in your backpack."

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a problem... the bottom 4 champs don't have a unquie listed... but there are only two replicas that are not on your list so far.. :(

Good Samaritan of Britannia [Replica]:

Subdue [Replica]:

Those spawns might not drop unquies?

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a problem... the bottom 4 champs don't have a unquie listed... but there are only two replicas that are not on your list so far.. :(

Good Samaritan of Britannia [Replica]:

Subdue [Replica]:

Those spawns might not drop unquies?
Good point!
The solution is simple:

Quell and Pacify are currently listed by Petrify as Shared Replicas, but they have not dropped on any other champion yet.
This means that Quell should be promoted to Unique Replica for Twisted Weald, and Pacify to Unique Replica for the Tokuno spawn respectively (putting them on the same level as Calm). This leaves the Good Samaritan of Britannia and Subdue as the Unique Replicas for Bedlam and the Labyrinth or viceversa.

Edit: actually, the "Good Samaritan of Britannia" robe is already listed as a shared reward for Lord Oaks...

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I got a Pacify at the Serado spawn and traded it for this with someone else there since its what I really wanted (and because the Pacify didn't have the neat hue the real ones do.. was just a regular undyed pike). And yes, for once the deco item CAN be turned with a decorator's tool. :D
thats lame that pacify and the others dont have the same hue as the originals... the mods are horrible, people want them for the hue

L

Lord Kynd

ok so how rare is a statue of red death and it makes sounds when you lock it down.
girlfriend got it off bedlam champ earlier.
and her she was so happy thinking she got a grizzeled mare statue to ride.... lol
she also got a orphid state ( doesn't make sounds) from valor champ ( forget which one was spawned)
if anyone wants to get screenies of the 2 statues PM me and i'll show you.

K

Katlene

just post them up so we can all see :)

I think you may mean an ophidian statue? crazy snake peoples

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u get any replica in ilsh too, not just fel
Save for the Harrower-only ones.

I think we have incomplete information about the drops though...The 30% rate is definitely keeping us guessing for awhile.

So far if I'm reading everyone's posts correctly the Harrower-only ones are a decorative evil idol skull resembling the one in the Star Room, and the +10 Physical Resist robe.

Oh well.

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an "Ophidian Mage" statue (presumably in addition to the "Ophidian Arch-Mage" statue that's already listed), as a deco reward for Rikktor.

-Galen's player

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There is an "Ophidian Mage" statue (presumably in addition to the "Ophidian Arch-Mage" statue that's already listed), as a deco reward for Rikktor.

-Galen's player
Yea I did PM him (Ive been sending my gets via PM) about mine but I don't think he noticed, or maybe he overlooked it. :spider:

A

Asahina Yajinden

Brave knight of the brittania katana (white) off tokuno spawn this morning

L

Limlight

HOT guild got 3 straight replicas the other night off 3 Harrower's.
2 Skull poles (with 30 people there....both went to the same guy...lame)
1 Rock with the same water image under it like the Pier

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently unaccounted for from the list of replicas is 'subdue'

Unless I've missed seeing it?

I believe the rock and pier are 2 of the 4 'animated water tiles' mentioned in the example given by Regine_EAMythic.

L

Limlight

Correct...one of the other water animated ones is a pile of 3 rocks.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there simply a plain water tile as a drop? Would be sad for people with classic houses if there is not.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can add to the Tokuno spawn...

Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak
+5 Stealth
255 Durability (Looked three times and it is definately 255)

Same drop from Rat spawn but dura was 150. Shroud of Deceit was received by someone at a rat spawn also I believe.

K

Katlene

I would adore grass tiles!!
New plant option to grow turf would make me a happy bunny

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's just an Oaks drop not anything new. The new stuff will go into your backpack. The message is something like "A special gift has been placed in your backpack."
Do any other champs drop something normally that we should loot from the body?

A

Ashlen

I got the rock with animated water at the base
from an Oaks spawn
A single rock.

M

Maggie

I had to go back seven pages to find this thread. Is this info going to be posted on the champion spawn page soon?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to go back seven pages to find this thread. Is this info going to be posted on the champion spawn page soon?
yes, I'm working on it. any and all information anyone can give me gratefully incorporated.

I particularly need pictures of items in otherwise empty back packs and on paperdolls

btw, the pier and the rock are 2 of the 4 animated water tiles Regine refers to in her post here:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=976597&postcount=117