• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which champ spawns drops what? **SPOILER**

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, its a kinda out of topic question...

I see your screen got the Ankn with blood.

Anyways, I heard that could res you.

May I ask how many times could be used per day?

Also, if say your house is set to public, means everyone could use it?

Can it set to only co-owner or owner or friends or guild usage?

Thanks!

Sorry for out of topic question.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, its a kinda out of topic question...

I see your screen got the Ankn with blood.

Anyways, I heard that could res you.

May I ask how many times could be used per day?

Also, if say your house is set to public, means everyone could use it?

Can it set to only co-owner or owner or friends or guild usage?

Thanks!

Sorry for out of topic question.
Mine is set to anyone and I think it can only res you once per 24 hours

T

Teeshy

Ah, k, thanks =)

I saw that spawn type twice today I think - I been looking to see if I can find anyone doing spawns to watch what goes on (looking carefully in Fel =P) I think Humility and, umm, cant remember where =P

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Harrower only drops the champ idol? or are there more items it drops? Too bad there isn't a Ilshenar Harrower :(

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Harrower only drops the champ idol? or are there more items it drops? Too bad there isn't a Ilshenar Harrower :(
The Harrower, they have stated, will drop its own rewards, but none of the shard ones.

My guess is that they thought of this when they brainstormed and realized it'd be cool if it dropped the evil idol from the Star Room.

-Galen's player

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragon champ yesterday on origin dropped a Lt. Sash
Definitely Rikktor gives the Lt. sash. My buddy got it instead of me. :sad3:

I also noticed the various lesser spawns drop the SoT scrolls in your pack, which is nice.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The harrower drops other things too, we just haven't had anyone post about what they've gotten. if anything, yet.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just received a Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrapping off Neira (Undead), looks like a single orange/yellow bandage.

M

Melissa Rohan

Did a spider spawn this morning, and spent most of the time ressing and aiding others, hitting Mephitis when i could. It dropped an Oblivions Needle as a drop. Stats as others above , 150 durability.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Several dozen more spawns still nothing...... nothing save the increasing frustration and loathing.....

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Questions... I've seen Ari ingame, but but they said they bought it or something - that they don't know what boss it came off of.

Another thing, some of the bosses say N/A - that means we don't know what drops, right? not that it doesn't drop anything at all.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the web off of the Spider Queen Mephitis. Not the cocoon, but the outer edge looking thing. Kinda doesn't look complete unless the cocoon sits inside it.

I also got a really cool Wall Blood Tile. Looks like blood dripping down when you put it on the wall. Looks sick when you put the Redeemer sword on it! I got it off of Neira

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Query, you're showing 'Oblivion's needle' from undead and spider. Is one a mistake?

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I heard this in Alliance chat today and was a little skeptical, but here is the pudding.

Now THAT'S a reason to go to Fel, because apparently the one's that drop there are dye able.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their specific intent appears to have been to make all of the shrouds dye-able, regardless of facet of origin.

However, they also specifically intended to make them all non-PoF-able and with a specific, fairly low durability of 100-something, and that hasn't quite worked out.

-Galen's player

So I heard this in Alliance chat today and was a little skeptical, but here is the pudding.

Now THAT'S a reason to go to Fel, because apparently the one's that drop there are dye able.

F

Fink

Is the minotaur statue identical to the vet reward or something totally different?

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do these items drop? Like do they appear in backpacks, spawn in the ground, or be in the corpse of the slain monster?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do these items drop? Like do they appear in backpacks, spawn in the ground, or be in the corpse of the slain monster?
In your pack.

You get a system message similar, but not identical, to the one you get for other kinds of artifacts.

-Galen's player

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... Harrower drops Ari... So basically it's a fel only time. That's great.

Edit:

It seems like we should have a chance to get our own. Not be subjected to a play style we can't and won't play. Usually it's hard enough to finish a champ spawn without being in one of the shards big PvP guilds.. but a harrower is insane, because the star room is like a red flag.