• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wheres the action at?

X

Xiren

Hi, I,m trying this game for first time on the 14 day trial - I was just wondering which is the most populated server to play on? and also if there are any active role-play guilds out there? This seems like a great game, though I dont want to start paying a subscription for an online game without other online players :)

M

Mystic Princess

Well I'm form Halgar but I think most servers have similar ammounts of people, perhaps with exception to pvp which I do not know about, the game is awsome and well worth playing, I know Halgars peek times are raising again nicely now we have this new area for people to try, personally I'd recommend it but then I play it and love it :)

RPG well its not a strong thing with Halgar, but then again it would be a bonus to any server, we have a few ex rp'rs among our guild and I know they would 100% join in with anything rp, so perhaps someone new might liven the rp side up :)