• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) where did the clean up officers go?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wanted to claim a reward and couldn't find any of the clean up officers at their usual locations. I checked Minoc, Britain and Moonglow...

Have they gone missing? Anybody know where they are these days?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes it's a bit of time they disappeared... Anyway in New Magincia in the inn,near dock, there is one :)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are two or three (guys in red) in the New Magencia square.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The normal New Mag guy respawned inside a shop instead of standing out on the docks like normal.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
From what I remember, there were only ever 4 locations for Siege. Brit, NM, Buc's Den, and Ter Mur. Brit's Officer seems to have run off sometime around publish 100, but the other 3 are still around. NM down by the Docks (at the Inn), Ter Mur by the farmer's market / soulforge, and Buc's is at the Pirate's Den (north along the road from the moongate, across the first bridge). Two NPCs in each location.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I did find Brit 's officer, I was wondering the same thing too I found him wandering a bit SE of the West bank. I'll check again but I think he's still there, near the bridges to the east side o town.