• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] When did they

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
HLL & HML DISPLAYED are based on the FINAL SPEED of the weapon after SSI is factored in. Add SSI (or have SSI on a reforged weapon), and the max displayed for those will be less than if the same intensity was on a non-SSI weapon - at the same intensity. Been that way since about 6 months into Imbuing.

Nathan

Adventurer
@Basara Let me try to explain better. 2 months ago I made a few Double Axes and imbued them to 81% HML and HLL now when I try to do it they only go to 62%. I think they did a stealth patch. That is why I'm asking when did they do this. It is even changed on knuckleheads.

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just imbued a double axe with 81 mana leech ..you must have swing speed on your axe

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HLL and HML is depended on ssi property as well, cap dropping, as ssi is increased. To my knowledge it hasn't changed in a long time.