• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What will you name your character?

V

VaVaVala

Well it depends... if I can be Vala I will be thrilled. But if that is restricted or she happens to be an in-game npc... I'm sure I will come up with some nerdy sci-fi reference. :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Depends on a few factors. Will you be allowed first and last names? One name only? Will there be blocks on canon character names? Etc.

Personally, I never say my names of my characters till i have them in game, that way some *insertnamehereformeanpeople* doesn't reserve my name and try to parade as me.

So no, my name will -not- be Kayhynn.

K

Kiminality

Most of the time, I pick up "Kiminality" for Forums or IRC, or such.
Failing that, there's the alternatives of "Deadly Brain" or "Scary Mojya" ;)

Very rarely do I use Kiminality as a character name.
Generally, I think "In the unlikely event that I end up with a human worm-baby of my own, would I name it 'xxx'"

Obviously, that failed when I thought it would be a good idea to call a character "Angelic Panda" :/

A

amcferron85

I'm just going to use my real name: Anthony. We can have last names...right?