• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

What to hunt solo after Miasma

Groo

Visitor
Hi
I returned to uo about a year ago.
As i'm playing odd hours, i have to hunt mostly solo.
I enjoy my samurai and hunt a lot of miasma's, Tsuki Wolfs, Ronins, Rotting Corpses an so on.
I tried the Blackthorn captains but have no chance against them.

Any hint what to hunt for good gold, fun and a decent drop (lesser to legenadry arti)
My skills are:
120 Swords
120 Bushido
115 Parry
115 Tactics
115 Anatomy
90 Healing
55 Resist Spells
HP 144
Stam 150
using double axe's with HL,HM,HS,SI

Thanks for any hint's

croy6325

Journeyman
i run a very similar template and was in an identical situation a year ago as i do shift work and am on during off peak times. i recommend Devourer of Souls Reknowned and go after the Tinker Leggings. you can also farm Navrey for a Tangle, just make sure you have stone shoes to get out of the webs. do you have an imbuer? if not, i highly recommend grinding one up, save all the magical items u get from Miasma and Navrey and unravel for easy gains. Those 2 farms can keep ya busy for awhile.

Groo

Visitor
Thanks for the tip.
I have an Imbuer at 120, so weapons and armor are covered.
For the belt slot, i already ave a blackthorne Crimson (obi).
But i will try for the Tinker leggings.

Xris

Sage
i run a very similar template and was in an identical situation a year ago as i do shift work and am on during off peak times. i recommend Devourer of Souls Reknowned and go after the Tinker Leggings. you can also farm Navrey for a Tangle, just make sure you have stone shoes to get out of the webs. do you have an imbuer? if not, i highly recommend grinding one up, save all the magical items u get from Miasma and Navrey and unravel for easy gains. Those 2 farms can keep ya busy for awhile.
Same, I play odd hours so I solo navrey,piper,devourer renowned or if I'm really bored I'll give harder champs a shot. Also u can get decent splinter weaps from lurg (fel side for luck bonus) but it takes a lot of time and you need luck.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk