• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to hunt solo after Miasma

Groo

Journeyman
Hi
I returned to uo about a year ago.
As i'm playing odd hours, i have to hunt mostly solo.
I enjoy my samurai and hunt a lot of miasma's, Tsuki Wolfs, Ronins, Rotting Corpses an so on.
I tried the Blackthorn captains but have no chance against them.

Any hint what to hunt for good gold, fun and a decent drop (lesser to legenadry arti)
My skills are:
120 Swords
120 Bushido
115 Parry
115 Tactics
115 Anatomy
90 Healing
55 Resist Spells
HP 144
Stam 150
using double axe's with HL,HM,HS,SI

Thanks for any hint's

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
i run a very similar template and was in an identical situation a year ago as i do shift work and am on during off peak times. i recommend Devourer of Souls Reknowned and go after the Tinker Leggings. you can also farm Navrey for a Tangle, just make sure you have stone shoes to get out of the webs. do you have an imbuer? if not, i highly recommend grinding one up, save all the magical items u get from Miasma and Navrey and unravel for easy gains. Those 2 farms can keep ya busy for awhile.

Groo

Journeyman
Thanks for the tip.
I have an Imbuer at 120, so weapons and armor are covered.
For the belt slot, i already ave a blackthorne Crimson (obi).
But i will try for the Tinker leggings.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i run a very similar template and was in an identical situation a year ago as i do shift work and am on during off peak times. i recommend Devourer of Souls Reknowned and go after the Tinker Leggings. you can also farm Navrey for a Tangle, just make sure you have stone shoes to get out of the webs. do you have an imbuer? if not, i highly recommend grinding one up, save all the magical items u get from Miasma and Navrey and unravel for easy gains. Those 2 farms can keep ya busy for awhile.
Same, I play odd hours so I solo navrey,piper,devourer renowned or if I'm really bored I'll give harder champs a shot. Also u can get decent splinter weaps from lurg (fel side for luck bonus) but it takes a lot of time and you need luck.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk