• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What pet would kill T-Rex the fastest ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what tameable Pet would get the best results to kill T-Rex ?

Best results, in the sense of killing them in the shortest time....

Thanks !

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lore it and choose a pet that does damage to its lowest resists.

dogs rule

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For 1v1? A 100% Cold Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI. Run Consume Damage on it with 120 Taming/Lore, and the T-Rex basically can't damage it. You just have to worry about the T-Rex paralyzing you and switching targets to you.
For taking it out in a group, a Frost Mite with RC can greatly increase the damage done to the T-Rex. A guildy of mine runs Death Ray as his pets apply RC and Conductive Blast to it, while i run Discord and use my 100% Energy Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI to kill it.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For 1v1? A 100% Cold Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI. Run Consume Damage on it with 120 Taming/Lore, and the T-Rex basically can't damage it. You just have to worry about the T-Rex paralyzing you and switching targets to you.
For taking it out in a group, a Frost Mite with RC can greatly increase the damage done to the T-Rex. A guildy of mine runs Death Ray as his pets apply RC and Conductive Blast to it, while i run Discord and use my 100% Energy Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI to kill it.
@PlayerSkillFTW

Thanks for the great reply.

Out of curiosity, in terms of sheer "time" to take down a T-Rex, what would be the difference between the 1st 1vs1 Scenario using a 10% Cold Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI and the second scenario with a Group using a Frost Mite with RC and a Bard using Discord with a Platinum Drake ?

Obviously, the Group would get the T-Rex down faster, but how much faster ? Twice as faster being 2 characters with 2 pets or is the time gain exponentially higher in a group of 2 with 2 pets versus a single tamer with a pet ?