• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

What pet would kill T-Rex the fastest ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what tameable Pet would get the best results to kill T-Rex ?

Best results, in the sense of killing them in the shortest time....

Thanks !

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lore it and choose a pet that does damage to its lowest resists.

dogs rule

PlayerSkillFTW

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For 1v1? A 100% Cold Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI. Run Consume Damage on it with 120 Taming/Lore, and the T-Rex basically can't damage it. You just have to worry about the T-Rex paralyzing you and switching targets to you.
For taking it out in a group, a Frost Mite with RC can greatly increase the damage done to the T-Rex. A guildy of mine runs Death Ray as his pets apply RC and Conductive Blast to it, while i run Discord and use my 100% Energy Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI to kill it.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For 1v1? A 100% Cold Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI. Run Consume Damage on it with 120 Taming/Lore, and the T-Rex basically can't damage it. You just have to worry about the T-Rex paralyzing you and switching targets to you.
For taking it out in a group, a Frost Mite with RC can greatly increase the damage done to the T-Rex. A guildy of mine runs Death Ray as his pets apply RC and Conductive Blast to it, while i run Discord and use my 100% Energy Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI to kill it.
@PlayerSkillFTW

Thanks for the great reply.

Out of curiosity, in terms of sheer "time" to take down a T-Rex, what would be the difference between the 1st 1vs1 Scenario using a 10% Cold Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI and the second scenario with a Group using a Frost Mite with RC and a Bard using Discord with a Platinum Drake ?

Obviously, the Group would get the T-Rex down faster, but how much faster ? Twice as faster being 2 characters with 2 pets or is the time gain exponentially higher in a group of 2 with 2 pets versus a single tamer with a pet ?