What is Origin like

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Hey Folks, feeling some wanderlust, so I am considering exploring some of the smaller shards with a character of mine.

I have played on Catskills for years and I still love it, but I am thinking about check out some of the smaller quieter shards.

So what is Origin like....what kind of guilds, and groups are there.

Is there a strong player run community for weekly hunts and events?

Is there any PVP or is it just gate fighting?

:)

C

Crystal Canyon

Origin is actually a great shard to play on. We have just about everything a large shard has, only in smaller numbers.

We dont have really have what you would call a strong player run community, although all you really need to do is to go to the bank and ask if anyone would like to do a certain hunt. Nine times out of ten, someone will take you up on the offer.

We do have a large variety of guild types and yes, our pvp guilds do more than just fight at the gate. Take a peek at the Pvp thread above it will answer just about any question you might have about the Pvp here.

Feel free to make a character here and try the shard out. There are always guilds and individuals willing to help new players get started here.

Hope to see you here soon, Timber Wolf. Happy Hunting.

L

Lady Vivian

Hey TW,
Come on over, jump in, the water is nice and warm. Like you I still love Cats but have been over here a while and found some wonderful people. There is a good variety of activities going on with a lot less in-fighting and drama. Heck, you can even stay at my castle if you want. My characters over here are Blue Belle, Tiger, Margo, Lilly, Cleo, and Maggie. Viv (Abba):D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Aw thanks for the offer Viv...do you still need that PS...I can bring it with me....or anything else if you like?

:)

L

Lady Tiger

I'm from cats too and Origin has a nice group of people that are always willing to help. LSN has events at least once a month that are fun to watch or take part in. See you around the shard.

I

Intoxication

There is a scavenger hunt tomorrow night you should come out and join the fun.
I have a event already lined up for next month and it should be posted soon.

I am from Baja and still play there when my lag isn't to bad. witch it seems to be most of the time. but Origin is a nice shard to be a part of. It does tend to have its fair share of drama like any other shard but you have to learn to just ignore it. If there is anything you need let us know and i am sure someone will be able to help you out.