• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to.. (various Europa players)

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im still 'ere.. keepin the place lookin top draw..

Nico where the EFF you been?! where were you when i was drunk two weeks ago n bank sat at Brit bank till 4am... ?!

pff.. too cool for school i bet..

Om.
Ommy noms! I was prolly working, studying or more likely studying when I should have been working.

Sorry I missed your drunken banksitting sesh. I'm not often in game these days. :s

V

VortexEU

Another person I remembered from my very very first few days in game

H.M Robert IV - always wore ranger armour - anyone remember/know what happened to him?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another person I remembered from my very very first few days in game

H.M Robert IV - always wore ranger armour - anyone remember/know what happened to him?
The Companion? I don't recall seeing him much after they killed off companions, but my memory has gotten a bit rusty after all those years as well.

This whole topic is like a high school reunion - an odd trip down memory lane.

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ultima Online quit a while back. I hear from him ocassionally on facebook. I miss the old days!!

U

ultima online

OH HAI THARS!!!! I'm here, but not here... or there, but I am somewhere!
It has been a good few years since I played UO, and nearly a year clean from WoW too! no intentions of coming back sorry vort and ama and anyone else who knew me and cared.

K

Kayne

Beaten you on that one cail, I spoke to Aron earlier he said John does appear occasionally but Wishy hadnt been around for a few years. I always forget the other SRC member I used to know

F

Frey

Was passing through some rather picturesque medieval villages the other day which reminded of the good old UO days, so I thought I'd see what was happening here...

How do Jack Flash? Bobar still around?

Hai "TRAV", still got that castle in Yew?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was passing through some rather picturesque medieval villages the other day which reminded of the good old UO days, so I thought I'd see what was happening here...

How do Jack Flash? Bobar still around?

Hai "TRAV", still got that castle in Yew?
FREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Do!!!

yep still here, well sorta!, playing Atl shard right now! Bob still plays, well, the game will end before he stops!

Trev still has "your" castle:)

Not seen Joe since 2009, kinda thought he would stop by at some point, trust you are well? time for a return????? EC client, awesome stuff:)

F

Frey

All is well here! Too busy running around like a blue-arsed fly to log in but that doesn't stop the overwhelming waves of UO nostalgia :)

Glad to hear the usual customers are still around! You still IDOCing? ;)

Might have to dig out my ICQ account details one of these days...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All is well here! Too busy running around like a blue-arsed fly to log in but that doesn't stop the overwhelming waves of UO nostalgia :)

Glad to hear the usual customers are still around! You still IDOCing? ;)

Might have to dig out my ICQ account details one of these days...
YES YES pls do that:)

yep idocs, but on Atl more customers for me:) like Europa a few years ago, one house drops new plot in, no spaces:)

L

Lord_Light

hi everyone.

long time :)

i work in game industry now so been busy and not anywhere really ;)

how are you all!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's any help, the chars in Guild of Beggars are: Scrumpy Jack, Crazy Miggie, Typhoid Mary and Le Pear.

K

Kayne

Ah the GoB, good ol Scrump, typhoid mary and Le Pear :D brings back memories

L

LadyEden

Hi! I was just browsing here for old memories sake and came across this thread. Although no-one probably remembers me, I do remember alot of names here.

I'm particularly happy to read that my late sister in law Lady Belana (Sophie in rl) is still remembered by some of you. If she is somewhere looking down at us, I'm sure it will bring a big smile on her face and great joy in her heart.
It's been more than 5 years now since she passed away but she will always stay in our hearts.

@Riply thank you so much for keeping the castle and decorations in her memory. I would love to see it some time, either in game or on screenshots.
@Arradin she always spoke of you as a great and fun friend to hang around with.
@VortexEU could you pm me your email or facebook addy so I can tell you what happened.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! I was just browsing here for old memories sake and came across this thread. Although no-one probably remembers me, I do remember alot of names here.

I'm particularly happy to read that my late sister in law Lady Belana (Sophie in rl) is still remembered by some of you. If she is somewhere looking down at us, I'm sure it will bring a big smile on her face and great joy in her heart.
It's been more than 5 years now since she passed away but she will always stay in our hearts.

@Riply thank you so much for keeping the castle and decorations in her memory. I would love to see it some time, either in game or on screenshots.
@VortexEU could you pm me your email or facebook addy so I can tell you what happened.
HI!! Good to hear from you, your always welcome to come visit the castle
and see Lady Belana's special decorations. I hope all is well in your RL and
that your healthy and happy!
PS: Miss seeing the old gang that I use to play UO with.

Grimwar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Been afew years, nice to see old players still playing, well not old as in old.
I'am sorry to hear Cara Lacey passed on.

As i read this tread and mem....... flood back, i thought why have i still my old account.
So i will donate my acc to this shard.
As i have no-idea on currant rules and i can't recall what each char holds i will give a basic inventory.

30+ mabey up to 40+ green S-stones most having 100 in varius skills, some hold up to 120.
6 chars, some at 120 skill, magery, swords, ninja etc.
Low gold as i gave most away but each char is maxed out with item's (bank, backpack and a mount {a beetle also full})
The item's mabey junk now, no idea.
The Green S-stones mabey transferable to other accounts or even the chars or the skills, well no idea.

If a Guild wishes to have this acc to share i am willing to give acc info.

O

oldtime seth

I use to play like a million years ago but i remember alot of the names listed above.
Good to see that RAA is still around!
Petra, you will play until the server shutsdown forever wont you?
I take it that uo is nothing like the game i left in 2003-4 or something like that?

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oddly; I never got an invite to GoB.

I think that's because my beggar was more of a "drunk tramp, shouting abuse at random people" than Scrumpy and co. could deal with.

*sighs*

K

Kayne

I think that's because my beggar was more of a "drunk tramp, shouting abuse at random people" than Scrumpy and co. could deal with.

*sighs*
I had a beggar in GoB for a short while. Though oddly Scrumpy and Typhoid Mary are not exactly the nicest pair in the world. What with him and his god awful singing and her spreading typhoid wherever she goes

P

Perelandra

Helloes.

This thread's rather old now, but I see Trev was looking for me... here I am. :)

I stopped playing UO quite a few years ago. I got attracted to WoW, sold off some of the castles, but kept 2 or 3 of them. Unfortunately in my absence something went wrong with payment on my account. I didn't even notice until it was too late, and my main castle (with all my personal goodies in it- momentos of people I knew, soulstones and so on) were lost. Kind of ironic that one of the IDOCers should himself lose it to an IDOC!

I tried to make a comeback after WoW got a little dull, but as the shard starting to get a bit emptier, and housing was no longer so "important" (everyone had a large custom house), I started to simply coast in the game. I survived that for about 18 months, but then just stopped logging in regularly.

I came back again about 6 months ago, but found myself completely confused by the game, so much has changed it didn't feel like UO any more. One of the problems was trying to work out the new account mechanism process... I got one of my two main accounts "working", but my second one got lost somewhere in the process, and I didn't have the will to try to work out how to regain access to it (I no longer had the email address associated with it, as it was one I only used for holding the account- anti-hacking security! I've forgotten what email address I used).

Sorry if this is a bit sad. :) I went out with a "fizzle", not a "bang".

On the plus side, Perelandra was reincarnated in WoW, as I had another go at the game and really got into it that time. I did "complete" WoW Wrath of the Lich King, where my guild killed the Lich King in 25-man on heroic difficulty (if that means anything to you....) prior to Cataclysm being released. She (yes, my character changed gender!) was a Dwarven Holy Paladin. A very odd combination...

As far as I know, I still have a house on Europa. A large tower in Trammel, standing on the spot where I made my first successful IDOC placement. Originally it was a sandstone patio, but with some of the blocking rules changes, I was able to upgrade this to a large tower. :)

Oh... and to finish on a high note. You *may* remember when I played UO I started to get interested more in the theatre (very half-heartedly put on a few barely-attended shows). Well, that's gone rather well in RL. If anyone's interested, I'm in "Pirates of Penzance" in the Staines theatre in a few weeks time, playing the lead Frederic. Hurrah! :)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*sighs*
Hello all and memory-laners!

GoB is still around, well, Scrumpy is. LePear was not seen for years, Crazy Miggie (the guild founder and former guild leader extraordinaire) only shows up2 - 3 times a year when that game-that-must-not-be-named bores him for 5 minutes, and with Typhoid Mary ... ah, that's a sad story: she and her whole clan just vanished. No word of them on any channels, their house was still there for a long time but then fell about 1 1/2 years ago. Now Scrumpy is all alone, believes that Mary is held prisoner by the gargoyles and is endlessly planning his grand comeback. He's got one or two new songs written, but never shows up anywhere to perform them. Maybe he should get out of his shell more, finally invite Fluffi into the guild (I never heard that he minded drunk tramps abusing everybody around ... maybe he just fears the competition *grins*) and crash a few events ... like in the good-ole-days.

:mf_prop:

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello Eden!

Ofcourse i remember the little Mystery called Lady Eden who barely talked and barely showed up! ;)

Good old times, and ofcourse something i look back on with a smile on my face, and would gladly take up again.. As with the game.

Been thinking/trying for a comeback, but its all a ghost town now... Either UO is dead now, or you need to break into the small communitys out there...

Sighs.

R

Ricey

Hello.

I remember Petra although she prolly wont remeber me, we didnt have much to do with each other back in the day but I knew she was a legend ;p

I also remember Tia from my UCH days and if she dont remember me im gonna cry -(
Hey Tia, thnx for helping out my boy when he started UO.
The little git ruined my account tho ;p
Ever hear from Xan?

I miss UO but the Trammel expansion eventulally led the game to being very item based and the economy was FUBAR but I still managed to have fun.
That was until AI guild came about and they exploited the game to death, so many good pals left the game then. I rememeber a few guilds joined forces and fought back and it was OK for a while but the damage was done.

Still, without a doubt, it was the best game Ive ever played and had the greatest online comunity ive ever seen.... Thanks to you all for being a part of many great memories.

Good luck to those still playing.
PS... I was suprised my old stratics account was still there ;p

EDIT... Ive just seen 'Seasoned Veteran' under my username and thats exactly how I feel IRL ;p

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello.

I remember Petra although she prolly wont remeber me, we didnt have much to do with each other back in the day but I knew she was a legend ;p

I also remember Tia from my UCH days and if she dont remember me im gonna cry -(
Hey Tia, thnx for helping out my boy when he started UO.
The little git ruined my account tho ;p
Ever hear from Xan?

I miss UO but the Trammel expansion eventulally led the game to being very item based and the economy was FUBAR but I still managed to have fun.
That was until AI guild came about and they exploited the game to death, so many good pals left the game then. I rememeber a few guilds joined forces and fought back and it was OK for a while but the damage was done.

Still, without a doubt, it was the best game Ive ever played and had the greatest online comunity ive ever seen.... Thanks to you all for being a part of many great memories.

Good luck to those still playing.
PS... I was suprised my old stratics account was still there ;p

EDIT... Ive just seen 'Seasoned Veteran' under my username and thats exactly how I feel IRL ;p
RICEY!!! of course i remember you hun, been a long long time, hope you are well again now, was sad to hear from Brad that you were seriously ill.
Ruined your account huh? cant say im not surprised!! he changed to when he first started the game, but we wont go there,
Afraid i havent heard from xan in many years, he left to play a new game cant remember it`s name, Jones is the GM of UCH now i believe.
I`m married now met a guy from UO, best thing i ever done was to play that game lol, hope to hear more from you, take care dear friend tons of love and hugs x

I

imported_Dain

Hi all,

I managed to find my old account which had been archived! Plus I didn't want this post going off the front page ;)

And now from the pen of the mighty Zen I bring you this recollection of old time nostalgia for your perusal and enjoyment.

/bows

Dain.

Episode Three: Council Chaos by Zen.
Impy grinned impishly at the shocked expressions on the council members faces, before quickly placing a bound scroll on the council table, and then disappearing back though the portal.

Orangebeard unravelled the scroll and began to read the jaggedy writing out loud...

Greetings, Babblers

Your King has been kidnapped and presently languishes, at my pleasure, in the deepest, darkest dungeons of Imperia, where he currently provides entertainment for the many talents of Trixy the Warty.

In exchange for Kofu's release I demand a ransom of 100,000,000gp.

*At utterance of the amount, magical maniacal laughter is release which echoes around the Council Chamber*

Furthermore, my Imp assassins will strike down in cold blood one of Kofu's vendors, with each passing day, until my ransom is met.

Should no ransom be forthcoming before the last vendor dies, then let Kofu's very life be on your consciences.

Muhaaahaaa....

Yours gratefully
The Rodded One

P.S. I may be contacted at Imperia Labyrinths or at The Limp Imp Emporium, courtesy of Saggy the Imp.

"Outrage!!!" protested Barian, visibly shaking and banging his tankard furiously on the council table.

"I told you it was all down to tamers....... LOL........ you should all know by now that the only good tamer is dead one......!!!", exclaimed Suldrun triumphantly, dancing a gleeful I-told-you-so Rez-killing jig.

At the sound of this news, Carina started to sob.

Stunned by the sight of female unhappiness, Wikkr ruffled excitedly through his backpack for his emergency box of chocolates.

"Arf!!! Vote the Honey-centred chocolate snaffling Kas & Wikkr party...", added Kas, usefully.

"Fear not ladies", Brokenhelm boomed, rising from his chair, and adopting a heroic stance, "I swear upon my honour, that this injustice will not go unpunished."

"A worthy cause my friend. Let not this day go unheeded, lest the true meaning of friendship be lost, because I believe that a friend made today, is one less enemy we all face tomorrow." praised Dain, shaking Brokenhelm's hand firmly.

"I could make you all up some nice sandwiches for you noble quest *smiles*", offered Valfreyja.

"I PK u all!", threatened Dazzle.

Orangebeard interjected at this point, " I would suggest that the best course of action would be to discuss this sensibly and put together a well thought out strategy...."

"Boococks to that matey, I'm with Suldun", interrupted Fenster, "Forget these other dumb bints, I say we all holster up our best magic justice givers of Imp vanquishing, and go on a gribble-fest of biblical proportions that'll put the fear of Fenster into em, and while the wussy-assed butt-munchers are running like screaming schoolgirls, we can slot em for complete and total carnage! We'll be awash with gibblets! It'll be glorious!"

"Everything was fine before Trammel", grumbled Sburton.

"Yer, Im with u Fenster, with my speed, even my 99.9 fencing will own virtually everybody on the shard! Muhaaahaaa", laughed Weasel, whose outburst seemed to cut off rather suddenly as he mysteriously disappeared from the room without trace.

"u is all gay" supplied Wuffa.

"Wuffa you naughty boy, behave or Ill give you a good spanking *spank* *spank*", threatened Lady Breigh.

In the hope of soothing matters before they got too far out of hand, Kurt struck a up drinking ditty, which unfortunately led to Oona falling out of the air, and collapsing in a fit of giggles due to an excess dosage of Fairy Juice(tm).

As the Fairy Juice(tm) started to flow, Orangebeard, with a sigh, got up and left the Green Gargoyle, locking the door behind him with his large silver padlock of anti-babblement.

To be continued...

S

Sally Buttons

Good to see you here again Dain. Ah how I miss Zen, he was the person who got me started roleplaying when I was just about to give up on UO because I was so rubbish at fighting and magic!

T

Thor of Vesper

*pops in and recognizes a lot of names, waves*

Long time no see... any CTC or CoY people around?

Thor/Prashnak

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!
I just logged in this evening and felt like a newb!
I took a break a lil after stygian abyss came out (new job, little time), returned just a bit too late to prevent my home from falling (I miss my museum *sniffs*) and with that the game lost a lil of it´s addicting glamour ;)
Atm I´m trying to find out about the changes that happened since I´m gone, and well, maybe Uo will get me hooked up once again *g*

See ya around!
Dionysos

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH HAI THARS!!!! I'm here, but not here... or there, but I am somewhere!
It has been a good few years since I played UO, and nearly a year clean from WoW too! no intentions of coming back sorry vort and ama and anyone else who knew me and cared.
*hugs the purpleness*

I think I bought you a beer at one of the London meets.

As neither of us play UO anymore, if I PM you my address, you could send me a drink in the post. (Of course, if we consider compound interest, you debt has increased to at least 3 bottles of Absolut Citron)

:p

I

Imok

Hey

I'm having a nostalgic day and somehow ended up here, and this seemed like the appropriate thread for this... :(

I haven't played since... 2003? I'm not sure, does anybody remember when X Lord Xs wedding was? I quit for good just after that, we were all supposed to have Lord titles for the wedding, and I didn't play enough to get mine, so I ended up not going to the wedding at all and cancelling my account soon after.

UO will always be special to me, cos I wasn't much of a gamer beforehand, and I've never filled the void since. I don't play anything these days and never played any of the other games other people moved on to.

I'm am still in touch with a few people from UO, I met SuperBOB for the first time irl last year, after knowing him for almost a decade, he now lives not far from where I grew up and where my parents still live, although I now live 500 miles away I'd meet up with him again when visiting my parents, he's a good guy and it wasn't as weird as you'd expect, although we did spend most of our time talking about old UO days :)

It's a bit sad I took so many screenshots, but now I have no idea where they are... If anyone remembers me, and might possibly have some screenshots of around the time I played, even if I'm not in them, I'd love to see them. Long shot I know, but I can hope :)

Hope everyone's getting on ok, sad to hear some are no longer with us.

Imok - [PK2] [V-G] [6I6]

C

Calador/Dain

Hey

I'm having a nostalgic day and somehow ended up here, and this seemed like the appropriate thread for this... :(

Imok - [PK2] [V-G] [6I6]
/waves to Imok.

Good to hear from you. I remember lots of duels with you at the Ancient Oak.

Good times.

I

Imok

/waves to Imok.

Good to hear from you. I remember lots of duels with you at the Ancient Oak.

Good times.
Hail to thee brother!

It's nice to be thinking about UO again, I even had a dream about it last night! Not ashamed to admit it was a very big part of my life back then.

C

Calador/Dain

Hail to thee brother!

It's nice to be thinking about UO again, I even had a dream about it last night! Not ashamed to admit it was a very big part of my life back then.
Brother,

I remember all of the battles we had together at the Ancient Oak against the wannabe griefers that were left in Fel after Trammel made Fel a barren lifeless place. I remember late nights talking while drinking beer, with Tarmon telling us tales of Dragons and Gates and Valfreya and Baker making sure we were all ok.

I remember going red by mistake with Garret and then my 'faction' reprieve only lasting 18 seconds or so before I killed someone who was on my hit list and then spending the next 2 years with Kid Rock as my healer decimating dungeons as a lumberdexer before AOS killed the game for me. I also remember hunting in gangs with Suldrun and Cyric and them teaching me how to PVP as a mage. Most of all I remember the great times we had in GYE and the player run towns we created in Yew thanks to a lot of hard effort [mostly from Barian].

All good times. It was a massive part of my life I shall never forget.

Glad to hear you are well.

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Episode Three: Council Chaos by Zen.
Heh, this story revived so many memories of this forum; the relentless back and forth babbling sessions, the (sometimes bitter) rivalries and almost definitely the wealth of characters we once boasted (not that s'any lack now o'course). I do miss the days of endless randomness and frivolity, although I dare say some threads could have gone without my attention. Teehee, 'twas such fun though, not least because of the connection we all shared...

A deep seated love for good old UO !

Alas, I don't get in-game a whole lot these days, and when I do s'generally elsewhere (InPorYlem for life 'yo). I did eventually break out of my slacker ways, albeit slowly and via SWG, WoW and countless other gaming utopias. In the end I decided to put myself back through the old 'education machine' and as of September I'll be in the third (and final) year of an English Literature degree.
S'not a whole lot different to be honest, a word count is the same as a post count, right!? :dunce:

Good to know people are keeping well !

PS: If you feel like indulging in some harmless nostalgia/narcissism (I did), you can hover over your name at the top right of the jazzy new forum interface and then go to 'Your Content' on the drop down menu. I discovered seven pages of links, the oldest of which directs my browser to posts from way back in July 2000 ! Happy days !

(Jesus wept ! The last time I posted in this thread was TWO YEARS ago!?! Where does the time even go!?)

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite dead, but almost - fell 40 feet onto concrete through a warehouse roof! Recovery at 90%, well maybe 80 if I'm honest, but still.

Haven't played UO in er.. quite a few years, I guess 4, at least. Gone 100% cold turkey on games altogether in fact, for the same duration. I actually got hacked and lost my accounts/stuff a little while after that - serves me right for trying to sell it I guess :D in retrospect it was probably for the best - I've been living basically some fair few notches below the poverty line for the last few years, not working nor claiming benefits - it's a really eye-opening experience that I'd strongly recommend to anyone interested in trying "hard mode" irl.

Been doing a bit of bank sitting recently in fact, by the London Stock Exchange specifically, for the best part of 4 months last winter during the Occupy London anti-capitalist protests [EM event arc], lived in a squat [read: IDOC] on the North Circular for a few years and later at a couple of eco-villages (one of which was on Parliament Square!)

Looking forward to finishing a project I've been working on on-and-off for a few years which is kind of a space-age bio-composite solar-powered thingamabob on wheels with everything except a trouser press, although theoretically a trouser press attachment could be installed for the discerning gentleman user (or lady. Ladies wear trousers these days right?)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi hemi sorry things have not been going well in real ife I hope things improve for you in the near future.
There letting alot of bugged houses that should have fallen years ago, go through the deacy cycle. The only reason I bring this up is there was a post recently (10 days or so), in the rares forums
of a player finding alot of server ups in a house that went idoc. A number of us from Europa believe it may have been your items that got hacked. You may want to go and take a look, there were alot
of sever ups!

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Riply!

Yes that's the stuff :) I wonder how it ended up there? It's exactly how I left it, in those bags. Only the serverbirths though, all event items, seer quest stuff and such have been removed, by someone, because they were all in the same bags.

Why these would have just been left from that is really odd, because of all the things they would have been the easiest to disseminate unnoticed if profit were the motive, as they're distinct as a set but none are unique. The event items were easily identifiable but as far as I know still never turned up. - Could be in the bank box of whoever owned the building I guess but then

How's EA management these days? It would be fun to log in to my old accounts and see what's there, if anything, but whoever hacked them also applied a gametime code which left me unable to identify myself as the legitimate owner :( I tried to retrieve them some years back but got nowhere because of that.

The only information I'd be able to give would be account names, previously linked emails, a semi complete list of character names and possibly old credit card detail that were used for the vast majority of payments, and the assurance that they'll have been dormant for the last few years, but that still requires benefit of the doubt from them I guess.

Last edited:

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Riply!

Yes that's the stuff :) I wonder how it ended up there? It's exactly how I left it, in those bags. Only the serverbirths though, all event items, seer quest stuff and such have been removed, by someone, because they were all in the same bags.

Why these would have just been left from that is really odd, because of all the things they would have been the easiest to disseminate unnoticed if profit were the motive, as they're distinct as a set but none are unique. The event items were easily identifiable but as far as I know still never turned up. - Could be in the bank box of whoever owned the building I guess but then

How's EA management these days? It would be fun to log in to my old accounts and see what's there, if anything, but whoever hacked them also applied a gametime code which left me unable to identify myself as the legitimate owner :( I tried to retrieve them some years back but got nowhere because of that.

The only information I'd be able to give would be account names, previously linked emails, a semi complete list of character names and possibly old credit card detail that were used for the vast majority of payments, and the assurance that they'll have been dormant for the last few years, but that still requires benefit of the doubt from them I guess.
Email Mesanna she may well be able to help you. But for the life of me I can't recall her email address - must be on this forum somewhere?