• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do u want to be trade-able for Phase2 of the spring clean up!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes its early doors and yes we are still only doing phase1 of the spring clean up ...and yes im guessing most PLAYERS would like at least one set of knights armour for there main character !!! but the crazy +5m a piece is a lot of gold for some players to pay!!!

Hey jeepers i got heaps of ML arties clogging me chests up i would kinda hope if not bank on those being in the next phase of the spring clean up!!!

Maybe those common DOOM/TOKUNA stealables too????

K

Kurgan

How about all the old Holiday items.. I have tons sitting around I would love to dump...
Old XMAS Globes, Cards, Candies.. You get the picture...

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MArties, all the old gifts that we got repeated a few times (ie cards, stockings, poinsetts, snowflakes etc), death robes lol. Some of the less useful or over abundant BoD items, the stretched hides, prospectors tools, etc. Talismans, recipe scrolls, hmmm flips through chests at home.......I'm sure I could come up with more, but thats all I can see at the moment.

Ori

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Holiday items , perhaps.

I think they should let us turn in almost anything, altho maybe the common items would be low points, it would encourage people to get rid of more of their stuffs and free up server space.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see...
-Holiday items of course
-Holiday/Ann bags and bells and cakes cause they don't sell at 500 gold
-Stealables gives a reason to start stealing those baskets again
-Recipes cause who needs 500 hovering wisp recipes
-Begged items so that beggers have some use in this game again... lanterns which are harder to steal should be a good amount and so on
-Those orange coin things they gave out with dark and crystal deeds
-The shattered books
-Fireworks Wands
-Sturdy shovels, picks, and mining gloves

Forgot to add these so had to edit it!
-Paragon and Ilsh MArties since many have been over saturated in the market
-Doom Artifacts I have seen people who can't give away the dragon or helm of insight
-Fishing loot since, yet again, you cant give this stuff away and it would add value to fishers again

I could go on and on with items such as arcane gems which no one uses now and plant seeds.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

E

Evilminion

Much as I agree on the holiday items -- I'd sure love to have more chest space in my house too, heh -- I would hope that they would be accorded a low point value. Event items are things we had to work for, and the current trade-in items now represent a significant amount of effort. To have somebody stop by in round two, drop a bunch of holiday bells on an NPC, and waltz off with a piece of knight armor... well, that would certainly cheapen the blood, sweat, and ooOOOoOoos of having fought through Magincia and Moonglow.

Just my two coppers' worth, of course. :)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree whole heartedly on giving appropriate values. I worked my a@@ off on beserker's scyths and rubble...

L

Lord Kynd

i just hope they change teh point values, some of this stuff we have hung onto for a logn time, it's worth more than 100 measly points.
the point system should be turned off alltogether, make it like tokuno, 10 items = 1 good item.

make it 100 items = 1 good item thats fine, but points suck... look at community collections.
:(

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
old holiday items definitly!!, i have way to many of those old valentines muffins collecting dust for or no reason..
holloween items, way to many lanterns and statues..
and a reason to toss out our old christmas tree's....im sure everyone has to many of these...
paragon drops!..mostly useless with exception to a few
blackrock and paragon chests....

B

Bubbles

Is trading my daughter in an option? Maybe I could just exchange her... give me one in return that is 18, able to move out and be the adult she "claims" to be!
Seriously tho, in the last week i've been asked... mom can I get my nose pierced too? Last I checked she was still 10, wants tatoo's, nose pierced {cause mine is she should be allowed to too!} wants to wear make-up.. what the hell!

L

love2winalot

Hail: One word, "MOONSTONES". They are about the only item in the game that can be used for nothing at all.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
i vote for trading in the holiday stuff also. Some how i've ended up with 5 chest full of the stuff. :confused: Really i don't remember buying it. I think it just jumps off the vendors into my backpack

A

Azureal

I see someone mentioned fishing stuff. Paintings, nets and MIBs wouldnt be such a bad idea. I see standard SOS' selling for 100-250gp these days.

On a slight tangent though, for the hand ins at Brit Library, in particular the fishing one, Id like to see them let me hand in "...recovered from a shipwreck" stuff. Theres so much "useless" junk around now that will never be seen in the same eyes it was 8-9 years ago (I can remember being excited at fishing up a globe from a shipwreck) that it should be put to better use. Hell, we can hand in fish, why not the other junk the sea throws at us.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of nice ideas, obvoiusly the points would have to be max 100 points or even lower for the common holiday stuff...etc etc...but yes i think we can include a lot on the list peeps have suggested!!!

mmmm... STILL contemplating wether its worth trading in the ophidian stuff as i think they will be worth far more than 100 points in gold value, especailly as they will be quite rare at the end of this.....mmmmmm

A

Azureal

Lots of nice ideas, obvoiusly the points would have to be max 100 points or even lower for the common holiday stuff...etc etc...but yes i think we can include a lot on the list peeps have suggested!!!

mmmm... STILL contemplating wether its worth trading in the ophidian stuff as i think they will be worth far more than 100 points in gold value, especailly as they will be quite rare at the end of this.....mmmmmm
LOL, you know I have 1 piece of Ophidian rations, in the shape of muffins. Im never trading it in for points. Heeheheh.

E

Ericge99

Well one item I see not listed as yet... Black rock. Yes I still have heaps of it. Im also wondering if there looking to allow Black rock to be used to make Blackrock armour and weapons?? As they were with the Original Ultima Series. Also just a thought, theres another item well not an item but something else that may be considered to hand in ... thats the VET REWARDS, well why not you people want to hand in any junk that you have laying about, why not include these as well!
Lastly, is there going to be an opportunity to hand in Black rock again in the future?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Pre AoS armor! :D

I now I should've got rid of it eons ago, but I do have piles of Indestuctible [insert part] of Invulnerability and Fortification stashed away in chests, taking up way too many lockdowns in my homes. :eek:

J

J0KING

Tons of stuff to get rid of...

However, topping my list would be...

Marties (hate the horses, but just cant throw them away)

Holiday Gifts (really found no use for the snowflakes, but the packrat in me can't toss them out)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know about the orders or books, but the skins and rations are spawning on normal Ophidians now. A friend who read the old boards religiously told me the skins are suppose to have some use in the future and he thinks it might be for crafting.

M

Millie

Id like to be able to turn in some of the old christmas stuff we have tons of, stocking stuff

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfilled Bulk order deeds (or books full with them), rare seeds, green thorns, orange petals, full potion kegs, non consumable crafter "rewards".
Agree of course with mini arties, stealable (and other as well!) arties, moonstones/ID wands and staffs and the chunk of holiday/valentin gifts, given out per character instead of per account.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How about all the old Holiday items.. I have tons sitting around I would love to dump...
Old XMAS Globes, Cards, Candies.. You get the picture...
I second this even if its a theme about UO gives back for the holidays in return for really cool christmas gifts we want to choose from.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems we have all still got heaps of all kinds junk stored!!

Come on devs give us a clue whats next ''to turn in for points'' for p53!!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A crumb would do to tide us over :p or even just a possible time frame of when the list is going to be put out...

L

Leana Sidhe

Oh my gosh you made me spit out my coffee! I have one of those I want to trade in too!! Please.... the tween years seem to be harder then they used to be.... I can honestly say I am enjoying the teenagers, but my tween is killing me!
Ok and if you won't let me trade mine either... holiday decorations of all sorts would sure be nice!

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to also add the "very" old school weapons and armor. The ones with charge effects: Curse, Feeblemind, Clumsiness, Weakness, Mana Drain, Bless, Protection, Agility, Strength. If anyone wants to buy any of those for a museum or something, let me know.

Oh yeah, and the older shields with 3/3/3/3/4 resists, etc.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOLIDAY ITEMS!!! That would be great to get rid of some of these!

A

Azureal

I see Jeremy mentioned there will be new/updated trade-ins list for the Spring CleanUp. Lets all hound him till we know atleast 5 items off that list!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FOF!!

Next week -Publish 53 on the Test Center, which will include an update to the Spring Cleaning turn-ins - both new items to be turned in for points and new rewards!

Please please please 2 items for turning in..
paragon marties!! make peeps go back into ilshnear!! plus peeps stockpiles
doom stealables!! make peeps go back into doom!! plus peeps stockpiles

Please please 2 new items for rewards
shrouds with some resist or mods
sashes with some resist or mods

G

GaMi

I like the halloween Candy part also the fishing part. There is alot of other stuff just crapping around, old regs like blackmoor ex-cap. Fertiledirt.

L

Limlight

I agree Holiday items would be a good turn in.

One thing not mentioned that should definetly be on there.

Dark Wisp Paragon chests...

They were dropping in this event and everyones had ample oppurtunity get a ton.

Turn in Paragon chests

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL @ Bubbles and Leana!

Totally wish I could to...my BF's kids are the biggest brats I have ever been around, ugh. Extremely lazy and disrespectful...not too bright either, lol.

Reminds me everyday why I'm glad I don't have any. At least I can always just leave, hehe.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for phase 2, turn in should include Christmas stuff!! (snowballs, snowman, poinsettias etc) and same stuff we are turning in now, because we didn't like the prizes and still got a lot of the crap:/
Prizes should be the same as the black rock turn in we had in occlo!! or at least similar prizes... ;/

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FOF!!

Next week -Publish 53 on the Test Center, which will include an update to the Spring Cleaning turn-ins - ''BOTH'' new items to be turned in for points and new rewards!

Please please please 2 items for turning in..
paragon marties!! make peeps go back into ilshnear!! plus peeps stockpiles
doom stealables!! make peeps go back into doom!! plus peeps stockpiles

Please please 2 new items for rewards
shrouds with some resist or mods
sashes with some resist or mods

COME ON DEVS GIVE US A CLUE!!!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ID wands, Pumpkin, Holiday crap, old Jewelery and armor with charges

J

J0KING

Since I spent some time actually cleaning up and turning things in I found that I have ALOT of things that would be nice to clean-up...

Marties...

Doom Stealables...

Holiday Gifts...

Paragon Chests...

But then I found something that I have more of than anything else... BODS!!!

A plethora of BoDs that I will probably never make, and the dull copper hammers that will probably never be used or sold. Funny when you start looking how many things you can find that you just don't have any use for :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant wait...

Fingers xcrossed i guess,that some of my rammel will be usefull turnin for points to make prizes!!

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
paragon chest would be nice, might get people out hunting in ilsh again:/ then id have someone uhhhmm something to hunt:p
remember tho SP cant bless ****, we need something fun too, like a rare house deco or runic crap??!!

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before I forget it - tickets! All the half price tickets, newbie tickets, etc sitting there from other chars and are hardly to assign to one again.

Also soulstones and soulstone fragments to get a little use out of those from IDOCs and from accounts no longer alive and of course of used up fragments.

Did we say treasure maps? These things are also collecting dust since a long time as they are not worth the effort to dig them out or to do the annoying Community collection stuff with them, but to hard to through the collection away. The right item for Spring cleaning!

*Salute*
Olahorand

L

Loquacious Wrath

I would like a turn-in for Mondain's Legacy Minor Arties. Something similiar to the Tokuno turn-in.