• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are you looking forward to in SWOTR

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not played in Beta. It sounds like its a cross of SWG & Guild Wars. I throw Guild Wars into becuase of the Companions. In varous chapters of Guild Wars after the Night Fall expansion you can get your own NPC`s. I think there are up to 13 companions you can choose(Heros) from in Guild Wars. GW use to allow up to 3 of them in your party. These compains your able to choose skills from the primary & add skills from a secondary class. You were able to customise there weapons, armor, & equipment.

I`m not sure what the number of companions you can have in SWOTR. On top of that you get to play in the Star Wars galaxies. I`m not 100% sure if all the class from KOTOR will be aviable on launch. The path you choose affects what companions you get, & there development(not 100% sure on this).

D

DarthBernie

Always been a fan of the Star Wars franchise, so thats the aspect I'm mostly interested in. I used to play WoW but got rather bored with it. Hoping this can hold my attention a bit longer as it sucks countless hours of my life lol