• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

West Yew University (WYU) has been erased from UO history......

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can't sell the Luna trash barrel..... But, good try.
For your information, WYU was my first guild ever. I may have left Atlantic, but I would proudly drop an 8x8 somewhere just to display it. Why else would I literally give up everything I own for it? I don't always have to be evil you know.

Last edited:

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If that's the case I'd donate one I honestly don't care for though it be on GL and would have to get to Atl... (I no longer have shields up)... so that you can still have an old guild stone and they can have this one for this RP community. I had a bunch at my Crypt that I got from IDOCs or whatever... so I'd donate one to you they can trade for that one.
Thanks for the kind offer.

I am currently trying to work something out with Dryzzid where we try and swap guildstones. Currently I think this would be the best home for it, and I'm going to try my best to make something happen. I'm not looking to leverage the stone or profit from its history, I just would like a fair trade like Nabin has said above. I would really love to have either an HTML guildstone, or one that originated from LS (my home shard) so I can keep something sentimental in my collection. As Dryzzid and I have already discussed, this process could take some time and potentially involve multiple parties. I'm also waiting to hear from other interested people who may have a strong claim to the stone. Will keep you all updated as we go along.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the kind offer.

I am currently trying to work something out with Dryzzid where we try and swap guildstones. Currently I think this would be the best home for it, and I'm going to try my best to make something happen. I'm not looking to leverage the stone or profit from its history, I just would like a fair trade like Nabin has said above. I would really love to have either an HTML guildstone, or one that originated from LS (my home shard) so I can keep something sentimental in my collection. As Dryzzid and I have already discussed, this process could take some time and potentially involve multiple parties. I'm also waiting to hear from other interested people who may have a strong claim to the stone. Will keep you all updated as we go along.
I have this one on LS. I would take one with any name from Dryzzid for this one if you want it instead of what he offers. Took a while to find it hidden behind those plants...

1600286801622.png