Weres the big fish thread?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Just woundering what happened to the Biggest Fish Thread?

I cannot rem what the largest out there is, I was out the other day fishing up serpeants and caught a 100 stoner.

I know its not the biggest but what is?

:mf_prop:

L

Lord Drakelord

Just woundering what happened to the Biggest Fish Thread?

I cannot rem what the largest out there is, I was out the other day fishing up serpeants and caught a 100 stoner.

I know its not the biggest but what is?

:mf_prop:
sorry before my time here, did you post on it? If so you can look at your posts

L

Lord Drakelord

I did a search of thread titles and came up with these two, I didn't bump either, not sure which one you want, if any. You might like to start a new one?

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=98618

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1064038
I think the [Fishing] Big fish of 2009 will do. They can see the BIG fish I caught there. Other fisherman/women can post the big one they have caught as well. The other thread is the world record for a big fish and a goal for all of us to strive to someday meet or beat. Beside the posting of the record fish was in 2008.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Europe
The biggest fish I caught had 106 stones. It was a good catch, as I was Dread Lord at that moment and the fish said:

A big fish
Weight: 106 stones
Caught by Lord Hawkeye Pike

I used a taxidermy kit and turned it into a wall decoration. Very nice!

L

Lord Drakelord

The biggest fish I caught had 106 stones. It was a good catch, as I was Dread Lord at that moment and the fish said:

A big fish
Weight: 106 stones
Caught by Lord Hawkeye Pike

I used a taxidermy kit and turned it into a wall decoration. Very nice!
you catch that in 2009? If so maybe post in the 2009 thread I made sticky above? I like the idea of making Lord with my fisher and catch a big one, but every time our guild tosses nets he dies. They toss like 8 or 10 nets, lucky someone is alive at the end to res LOL.