• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome!

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've created a new forum for Vanguard Saga of Heroes players, Vanguard chatter, Vanguard....in general :D

We invite you to post, discuss, and share your Vanguard interests!

V

Vrog Groggor

Hiyas! Nice to see these forums opening up! It's a great time for folks to come check out Vanguard either for the first time or taking a second or third look! A lot has changed for the better! It's a tremendous game now!

V

Vakiir Bloodfang

Hiyas! Nice to see these forums opening up! It's a great time for folks to come check out Vanguard either for the first time or taking a second or third look! A lot has changed for the better! It's a tremendous game now!
What he said!:gee:

DENNAR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play on the Xeth server and am willing to help people get items for their houses. I can make the stones. I will do that for any ex UO player for free. Just PM me here or mail to me in Vanguard I am Grobol.

S

Sycloness

All I can say is that its about time. Where do I renew my account...Now lets get the database up to date and I can make this my default search site for Vanguard.

I am the raid class lead for the disciple and play on the Xeth server. With all the soon to come disciple changes I am hoping for a new flood of disciples. So if you need any help, gear, or start up funds just send me a tell.

I have had too much time on my hands over the last 18 months. So I am a 50th Disciple, 50th diplomat, and 50th crafter. I even had time to get all 6 crafters to 50. If you get stuck on just about any topic in Vanguard and can set you on the right path.

F

falkenhk

Just came back to Vanguard after a long time in other MMO's. Would like to get this community moving again.

Working on my swamp armor.

Anyone still out here?

Invictvs
Cleric of the 49th season

Amnerys

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just signed up but I think we'll be seeing a lot more people here soon. :)

S

Shazzam Kabarr

Hi Amnerys !!

*waves a big Shadowfaxy paw*

where you guys been all this time :)

S

swiftoni

well im trying Vanguard out see if it's any good im on the pvp server hope it's a good game:twak:

M

Mystic Princess

Ohhh does that mean I can now be part of the community again? Will we have the same for VG as we did for UO? I miss stratics :( and it would be nice as we can once again log in here for a good old natter and reason.

Halgar here I like care bear land *wink*

Ummmm not being like pushy or anything, but where are the linkies to the pics for the vg comp I keep checking.ahhahhh plot huh get us comming back *eyes zig* :) :)

Wonders what would happen if I was in a bit of a wicket mood and reported zigs' post, will Petra come bash you? *misses Petra and Terry*