• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Welcome!

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We've created a new forum for Vanguard Saga of Heroes players, Vanguard chatter, Vanguard....in general :D

We invite you to post, discuss, and share your Vanguard interests!

V

Vrog Groggor

Hiyas! Nice to see these forums opening up! It's a great time for folks to come check out Vanguard either for the first time or taking a second or third look! A lot has changed for the better! It's a tremendous game now!

V

Vakiir Bloodfang

Hiyas! Nice to see these forums opening up! It's a great time for folks to come check out Vanguard either for the first time or taking a second or third look! A lot has changed for the better! It's a tremendous game now!
What he said!:gee:

DENNAR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I play on the Xeth server and am willing to help people get items for their houses. I can make the stones. I will do that for any ex UO player for free. Just PM me here or mail to me in Vanguard I am Grobol.

S

Sycloness

All I can say is that its about time. Where do I renew my account...Now lets get the database up to date and I can make this my default search site for Vanguard.

I am the raid class lead for the disciple and play on the Xeth server. With all the soon to come disciple changes I am hoping for a new flood of disciples. So if you need any help, gear, or start up funds just send me a tell.

I have had too much time on my hands over the last 18 months. So I am a 50th Disciple, 50th diplomat, and 50th crafter. I even had time to get all 6 crafters to 50. If you get stuck on just about any topic in Vanguard and can set you on the right path.

F

falkenhk

Just came back to Vanguard after a long time in other MMO's. Would like to get this community moving again.

Working on my swamp armor.

Anyone still out here?

Invictvs
Cleric of the 49th season

S

Shazzam Kabarr

Hi Amnerys !!

*waves a big Shadowfaxy paw*

where you guys been all this time :)

S

swiftoni

well im trying Vanguard out see if it's any good im on the pvp server hope it's a good game:twak:

M

Mystic Princess

Ohhh does that mean I can now be part of the community again? Will we have the same for VG as we did for UO? I miss stratics :( and it would be nice as we can once again log in here for a good old natter and reason.

Halgar here I like care bear land *wink*

Ummmm not being like pushy or anything, but where are the linkies to the pics for the vg comp I keep checking.ahhahhh plot huh get us comming back *eyes zig* :) :)

Wonders what would happen if I was in a bit of a wicket mood and reported zigs' post, will Petra come bash you? *misses Petra and Terry*