• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Welcome to the wiki beta test forum! Take a look around the wiki, then check in here. :)

If you have any comments, suggestions, etc, please feel free to discuss them here. Any bugs, please post in the stickied threads up top.

After you've had a chance to look around the wiki, feel free to help fix and add to the info. If you get a new drop that's not yet listed, please do add it, but maybe first check that it's not already at least partially been added already:

Last month's items: Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics
This month's items: Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics

Please do note that when you add a new drop, you have to at least include the year and month in the info, or it will not show up on those pages.

Again, welcome!
Brian

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Brian :)
Thank you for the Invite and i will do my best to Help with the Wiki.
Looks like i have alot to Read to find in this System *g*

Greetings
Zora

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow this is a wealth of information! Good work to everyone involved in creating this.

I just have a question. Can I change the colour scheme?

The red text on the dark background is very hard to read.

When I try to click the "style chooser" in the bottom left it does nothing but it works for the Stratics forum fine. I use "uo classic".

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I am consumed by curiosity about how you're updating hunter's guide I have deliberately not logged in to this. That way there is no question about any conflict of interest - or stealing of ideas.

In fact if you should feel it advisable to remove my access to this area entirely I will not be offended.