• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake_Brimstone

I personaly like these boards better then the old "official" boards. For one thing, I can close my browser and not have to log back into the site the next time I want to post. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Drake Brimstone - Paladin of Imperium Aequitas

S

sirluxly

I like the overall stystm here better than at My UO boards. I used both becasue I wanted to get second oppions on certain matters. But to be onest, I mostly used My UO becuase it seemed a little faster, maybe it's all these ads here at stratics or something. But I guess something has to support it, so I won't complain. At least now all my peoples are in one place mostly. Except those exclusely at powergamers.

K

knorgill3475

Hello and thank you for allowing us to come to stratics. I do have one question however... if we offend EA / OSI people will we continue ot get banned in-game?

Not that I am planning on doing that, however, on occasion I will get mad enough to say things I rather regret (like asking OSI personnel if they use PR reps... BAD move... no one do that /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif ). Or will we experience a more open and less "censored" posting experience?

Thanks,
The Clan Knorgill

M

Mae1960

Btw, "You create your own reality."

Of course you do, and if you don't like what's really going on around you, you play MMORPG's. =) Gotchoo! I liked your Tolkien quote better. But, that's because you stole it from me on the MyUO boards.

J

jat

Now make all the bad ole bugs go away in uo! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.