• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to Siege Perilous. We have something to offer

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Possibility to have 3 chars on SP would be nice (1 crafter, 1 pvm and 1 pvp).

You needn't advanced token to start on SP. You can train skills to 70 even faster than you can do on a normal shard. Well you can't train from NPC but at low levels skills growth very fast - you get 0.2-0.5 on each attempt (even on fails). After 70 there is a fixed delay between gains. From the other side you gain almost on every attempt. For example, to train Imbuing from 119 to 120 on a normal shard you need 2 hours (you gain 0.1 from 50-100 attempts). On SP you need just 1-2 attempts every 15 minutes. It doesn't require much more real time and it require much less playing time and much less resources.

I don't play on SP but I have got a crafter with 120 imbuing, smith and 100 lore, mining, tinkering, carpentry. I have trained him while played on normal shard. About 1 times per hour (when I returned to home to reload on normal shard) I logged on SP and did 1-2 attempts for each skill (smelting ore for mining). Well it took few months but from the other side it took just few hours of playing time (70-120).

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
P.S. While I trained carpentry to 70 I got talismans for all crafting skills. While I trained mining to 70 I got enough ingots to train smith/tinkering and enough colored ore to train mining.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
corwin not only that but with SoT and SoA you can train very fast if done properly.