[Price Check] Weird Coloured Armor bits???

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2006
colored armor.png

Looted those of an idoc ages ago.... not many people seem to know how they have this weird normal dye colours.

Are these considered to be rare by any chance? and how much do they worth? ty!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
They are from a neon dye tub. I think the dye tubs are illegal to own (Mesanna just deleted @Nails Warstein's from what I saw in his post).

I don't know if the dyed armour is cool to own though.

Reactions: Lord Gandalf

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2012
Atlantic
knightsofthevalorianorder.weebly.com
They are from a neon dye tub. I think the dye tubs are illegal to own (Mesanna just deleted @Nails Warstein's from what I saw in his post).

I don't know if the dyed armour is cool to own though.
The armor dyed with neon tubs is considered legal to own, which is extremely weird since the dye tubs are still illegal to own lol.

As for their value, each piece of neon dyed stuff is usually worth a mil or so. Since anyone with a neon dye tub can create unlimited amounts of it, they have never become very high value items.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
They should just allow the colours and the tubs. I mean its not really that big a deal is it?

I'd buy a set from you @zchosen to stick on a vendor.

Reactions: Captn Norrington

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2008
I have asked a gm to look at this account hopefully thay can deal with this issue and maybe he will be banned.

The I got this from an idoc seems a weak excuse.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2006
I have asked a gm to look at this account hopefully thay can deal with this issue and maybe he will be banned.

Hahaha Epi, you cant fail ur old friend

Btw, how can u report me with an inactive account?!?good luck with that Mr. Dayz! ;)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2012
Atlantic
knightsofthevalorianorder.weebly.com

Like I said above, the armor is legal to own, the GM has no reason to do anything about it :)

Reactions: BigEv