Wedding Announcement: Anna Fox and Melchior

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lord Exmortis

This weekend the wedding bells will be sounding off with the marriage of Anna Fox and Melchior. My wife has a house a couple of houses down from where they are holding it....so keep the noise down!! Congratulations you two.

T

ThraximusZog

lol..isnt she one of my ex wives?

never know these days...

T

ThraximusZog

hit a nerve with ya, eh? L.O.L.

Never understood why people take UO so seriously..then I realized people like Khan and nady play UO still...prob rage log every time they die in game. (yall know the type, 90% of PAS and COP if they still around)

you know I win when the "zog historian" is saying I am into beastiality and hunter or some other wack job admin on stratics does not lock or remove the post.

so I say this yet again, ziggity zog heil you sheep!

-thrax 2 tha max

T

ThraximusZog

someone has to be entertaining...in a room of uncreative people. :p