Wands in Turn In Phase 3

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Charmed

Saw Item Identification Wand/Staff included in the turn-in list.
Are these the old wands with charges on it?

And are the wands from the treasure chests included in the turn in?

M

Moonstar

i think so .
man i had so many of those back in the day . but then they became obsolete and i tossed them.
I don't know if they still spaqwn as loot or not.

Z

Zodiac19

Yep, looks like the realllly old ID wands and staffs not any of the currently spawning wands. I knew I kept that whole box of them for som'em.

L

Lord Kynd

Saw Item Identification Wand/Staff included in the turn-in list.
Are these the old wands with charges on it?

And are the wands from the treasure chests included in the turn in?
just old, and ID only ... so far

L

Lord Kynd

i think so .
man i had so many of those back in the day . but then they became obsolete and i tossed them.
I don't know if they still spaqwn as loot or not.

i hear that.
prolly tossed out a good 300 myself prior to the moonglow event to make room for newer stuff.
arrggg

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 13, 2003
South Jersey
*NEVER MIND! I found the list. Looks like I have alot of digging to do. Although, I want to kick myself for finally dumping all the pumpkins I had. Oh well.

G

Gwendar-SP

ID wands are pre AoS. They stopped spawning when AoS came out since they were no longer needed. Like the moonstones they are somewhat rare since one can't get them. Probably won't ever have great value since they are useless to anyone but a collector of old stuff.

S

Sarphus

I hope they add all the other pre-AoS items like items with charges of bless, protection, etc to the list of things you can turn in.