• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Voting Results By Shard

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Governor of Jhelom. :)

I said it before, its not the 2 million that bothers me to start a trade deal. It is the 5% Tax every day on the donations.
Hi Frarc, as a very active governor, can I ask you how many Jhelom citizens came forward for a title and how many contributed to the trade deal?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Grace of Pacific, we found on that shard there were 6 governors out of 9 and ONE trade deal.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This system has so many drawbacks that unless it's totally revamped, it's just like it is now, a massive failure.

My suggestions:

Number one and I think the most important ---- Let the citizens choose which deal they want when they come for their daily deal/buff, Governor only feeds the kitty, does not choose the buff.

Make a trade deal last indefinitely like it was orginally promised and if the Governor and citizens want he can change it at any time or once a week. If the devs feel like it's needed, then ok, leave it at one week but at least give the citizens the freedom of choice of their deal/buff.

Make some sort of board or communication for Governors with their citizens, and a list of visitors to their city or even a count of how many used the stone without names if that's a problem.

Drop the taxation on the city funds, this makes no sense anyhow and is a giant detriment to people contributing.

Our beloved Queen Mum on Sonoma even gave each Governor a vendor to place in a major traffic Luna house for contributions to help with the trade deal funding and we still have very few trade deals being kept up.

This could be a very positive thing for RP and for community participation but not the way it's done now, instead, it's a big downer.

Last edited:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Frarc, as a very active governor, can I ask you how many Jhelom citizens came forward for a title and how many contributed to the trade deal?

Besides me , (as far i know) , 3 others help me to get the gold for donations. But because of the Tax, they give me the gold first till we have 2 million and then when i have it i use it to make the trade deal.

They are also granted a title.

Mac is Sheriff of Jhelom
Lessa is First Lady of Jhelom (Lessa is also the wife of Frarc , Married in game on 1st of July 1999 and still both ingame all that time)
Ninetales is Paladin of Jhelom.

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
trade deals beees to muches, Mees tink da King bees a crook. mees neber trusts himz from long time agos, when himz became a robot. NO TRUSTS DA KING !!

OZOG

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished updating the Google spreadsheet ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj2lpjetLFwwdHZscmxfSHQySkJSZlF6aEN5cGo4VEE&usp=sharing ) by adding a new worksheet with results gathered this evening from all the shards. Note that the sheet for July 18th identifies the 23 EM-appointed governors on Baja, Izumo, Mizuho, Mugen, Napa Valley, Oceania, and Wakoku. There are still 3 governor-elects who apparently never got around to confirming they wanted the job and there are still 50 vacant governorship positions (out of a total of 243 governorship positions). A month ago, there were 86 trade deals in force and tonight there were 77 still in force. (And on some shards, some city stones show balances of odd amounts that are identical to the odd amounts they showed a month ago, which makes me wonder exactly what is going on with the tax.)

Last edited: