• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Veteran rewards

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today, in Catskills, when I open a character, the veteran rewards bar doesn't appear so I can't choose anything. I tried to open the account on Europa and the bar was there but the object I needed was shard bounded. On catskill I have 2 accounts but with both and using multiple characters no bars open. What happen? Thank you

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use Uoassist. However, no gump appears for rewards. On Catskills I have 2 accounts. I tried with all the characters but there is nothing. I checked assist under 'auto cancel Veteran rewards' but there is no checkbox. I tried on Europa and instead the gump appears, except that since it's not transferable there's no point in taking it. I have various rewards to get on Catskills with both accounts so it's not because I don't have any anymore. What should I do? I need to go and choose what I need!! Is there another way to make the rewards gump appear? Thank you!!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I was looking in the Catskills for a pet of mine to go and play and surprisingly :( a Hitching post disappeared, which had many posts. I had heard that there are bugs on Malas (I have a house on Malas). It's one of the so many bugs? I have to run away before I lose more things :(

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well, I just logged into Catskills and the vet reward gump showed up for me. No problems at all.

*Takes a sip of his Good Old Moonglow Red and settles back into his chair by the fire for a nap*

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
do you have EC on your computer?
I have an account that can't access the vet reward gump on Atlantic. I usually play EC and the only way that account can access the vet reward gump, is if I switch to CC. (the only account that I have with this issue)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the CC. EN is too slow for my internet connection and I don't like it at all. Lord Nabin, I still can't see the veteran rewards gump on the Catskills :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you tried opening CC without uoassist?
What reward is it you want? None are actually shard bound, only account bound. Even if it was a shard shield you could claim it on Europa and have it taken to Cats by someone for you. No one else can use the tokens from it, but anyone could simply transport the shield itself

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have already tried to launch the game without Assist but the gump doesn't appear. On UoAssist the box is white, unchecked. But there is something very strange. I have 1 account on Catskills and one on Atlantic but I moved the Atlantic characters to Catskills several months ago and now I play with both groups of characters. There are 12 in total. 6 from the account that has a home in the Catskills and 6 who have houses in Atlantic but are co-owners or friends of the house of Catskills. Until very recently ALL these characters showed the gump. And I also got 2 or 3 rewards. But I still have many. I need Enhanced Gardening Shears, however, I also have a lot of veteran rewards to take, I certainly don't want to lose them, could I? Not wanting to have touched on some properties of the characters? I hope I was clear because I used a translator. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately those that are too simple don't work :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The gardening shears are NOT shard bound, or even character bound. You can claim them on Europa and then take them to Catskills. There is a very old gump that comes up that says you can't do that, but that gump dates from before travel between shards was possible, you can ignore it.

I have some gardening shears on Europa. If you are unsure. I will bring those to Catskills. If they arrive safely, I can give you mine, and you can claim some on Europa to replace them for me. Would that help?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you would do me a great favor. For me it's better so I don't waste 2 tokens to get them myself. We can meet on Europa, I'll take them and give them to you. Then I'll meet you in catskills and you give me yours. When you're free tell me and I'll be found on Europa, at the Skara Brae bank (I like it better :) )
However the fact remains that I still don't understand what happened :(
Let me know something and I'll open the game. You know my name :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops I got sidetracked. I only have a few minutes left, but if you're still there I'll go to Skara on Europa now

sorry, I left it too late. I'll call you tomorrow.

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You might want to report your issue over on the other forum in the bugs list. You probably won't get a response from the devs but someone else might be having the same issue you are.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you paged a GM to help you?
No, they are two different accounts and 12 chars (6 in each) all having the same problem. Even if I open them on another shard. It's a problem with those two accounts. I don't know why, it happened suddenly and it concerns the lack of gump for all the characters belonging to the two accounts, wherever I try to open them (for example, Lake Austen, Grear Lakes). I hope I explained myself well. Obviously I still have some veteran rewards to get for each of the two accounts. I'll try to write to the bug section of the forum because it's long to explain, I don't think I can do it with a GM, I have to write and translate, and then I don't think a GM can help me. For now I took a reward that interested me and it wasn't shard bounded and I moved it from Europa to the Catskills, but it was a veteran reward from Europa and luckily it wasn't shard bounded. In the meantime, is there a way to get veteran rewards without going through that gump? Thanks for your patience but for me it's a very important thing. Ps: it happens both with Assist and without and I use the CC client. Thanks!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, they are two different accounts and 12 chars (6 in each) all having the same problem. Even if I open them on another shard. It's a problem with those two accounts. I don't know why, it happened suddenly and it concerns the lack of gump for all the characters belonging to the two accounts, wherever I try to open them (for example, Lake Austen, Grear Lakes). I hope I explained myself well. Obviously I still have some veteran rewards to get for each of the two accounts. I'll try to write to the bug section of the forum because it's long to explain, I don't think I can do it with a GM, I have to write and translate, and then I don't think a GM can help me. For now I took a reward that interested me and it wasn't shard bounded and I moved it from Europa to the Catskills, but it was a veteran reward from Europa and luckily it wasn't shard bounded. In the meantime, is there a way to get veteran rewards without going through that gump? Thanks for your patience but for me it's a very important thing. Ps: it happens both with Assist and without and I use the CC client. Thanks!!!
Download and install EC. Use it to claim the rewards.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PAGE A GM

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I'll do that. But the GM must have patience!! I'll do it later, use a character from one of the accounts and let's hope for the best! Thank you Petra Fyde