(Player Event) Vesper Carnival, August 24th, 7:30pm EST!!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Vesper
Ship Skipper Contest- Come join us for a “hopping good times”!! We have 16 boats surrounding the main Island of Vesper. Only one can win the title of “Ship Skipper of Vesper. The Grand Prize will be a “Captain John’s Hat inscribed with Vesper’s own Ship Skipper” and 3 million in gold. The second place winner will receive 2 million gold, and the third place winner 1 million gold. Rules have been adjusted.

Wynn’s Water Works- Come and cool off from the summer heat in our “man-made” swimming hole located in front of Vesper Bank. Warning: Do not dive in head first! There is surprises and fun awaiting you. Compete against your friends! Races and other fun will be conducted throughout the evening!
Trinsic Tonic & Treats- Step up and get your favorite brew, cotton candy, and other favorite carnival faire! Every type of Magical Fish Pie will also be on the menu to buff you up for your adventures! Governor Lew and Soar are loading up their ship as we speak with their latest brews made at their new distillery! We expect them to be docking Saturday noon in plenty of time to stock the Food stand!!
Strongman’s Challenge- All the gentlemen will love to show off their physiques as they carry massive amount of weight across the bridge!!!! Come show us what you got!!!
Sinful Obsession’s Kissing Zone - You unlock this door with the key of mystique. Beyond it is another facet - a facet of awareness, a facet of touch, a facet of the forbidden. You're moving into an area of both tangible and intangible. You've just crossed over into the Kissing Zone. "
Vesper’s Petting Zoo- Ladies and Gentlemen…… Children of all ages!! Our friendly favorite llama will be on hand to introduce you to his other four-legged friends. Beware!! He is has quite a mischievous nature and will be on a short leash. We promise you will be entertained!!
The “Raven-ous” Pie Eating Contest- Do sample our lovely mayor’s homemade pies! Be the one to eat the most of Raven’s scrumptious pies and win the grand prize of a sash engraved “Vesper’s Ravenous Pie Champion” and 1 million gold.

There will be other carnival type games, Archery, Knife Throwing and Roulette. Please mark your Calendar for August 24th, at 7:30pm EST and enjoy a festive evening of summer fun. The festivities will take place on the main island that houses Vesper’s bank. We welcome anyone who would like to add a booth to promote their town and do need more volunteers to service the attractions. Please contact Khaleesi . icq 100379308 - [email protected] or Sinful Obsession icq 582088145 – [email protected]

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Vesper
Update to the Original!!!

Sinful Obsession’s Kissing Zone - You unlock this door with the key of mystique. Beyond it is another facet - a facet of awareness, a facet of touch, a facet of the forbidden. You're moving into an area of both tangible and intangible. You've just crossed over into the Kissing Zone. "

Reactions: QMSoar

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jul 3, 2012
I am so ready for this!!! wewt! :love:

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 12, 2008
I'm lucky enough to be one of the people working with Governor Khaleesi on this event, and I think I'll let it slip that this will be a night of surprises. ;)

Get ye tickets and join the joyride mates!

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
pitmuck ice creams cabe
Update to the Original!!!

PHOOEY MEEES WAS GUNNA GIBE KISSIES, EBERYBUDDY LUB KISSSIN A GOBLIN......OZOG

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
it was blast last night even if i didn't get a whole lot of people at my booth. I did however enjoy the bar and the waitress *winks at Lew and Soar*

Reactions: Lady Khaleesi

Sinful Obsession

Lady Holiday DeLight
Stratics Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
I had a great time... Helping with this event! The Kissing Booth was a lot of fun to do ... I look forward to another town event! Keep up the Great work Lady Khaleesi and everyone else that help out.

Reactions: Lady Khaleesi

Salladhor Saan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aug 13, 2013
A few pictures of the evening

http://oi42.***********/14wqce1.jpg

http://oi41.***********/1zcjmex.jpg

http://oi44.***********/2q1fi14.jpg

http://oi39.***********/2zxrok4.jpg

http://oi42.***********/24mxiz8.jpg