• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine's Day Petition

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

The guest list consisted of the bishop performing the ceremony, his wife and two missionaries. It was the most basic of basic I do's with no reception afterward, then we stopped for drive-thru, dollar menu at McDonalds, went home and I cried myself to sleep alone in the bed while he sat on the sofa in the living room watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

[/ QUOTE ] My ex and I had a simple wedding at city hall. No reception or honeymoon. A week after our wedding on my 21st birthday, my dear husband went to the drag races and left me sitting home. I stuck with it for 31 years though before divorcing.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

What about the single guys and gals? Just another day to depress them.

[/ QUOTE ] Exactly. Like I need a reminder that I have nobody to cuddle with? Sheesh!

C

Chango Pelon

Uhm, this thread is entirely too mushy for what its intent was.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What about the single guys and gals? Just another day to depress them.

[/ QUOTE ] Exactly. Like I need a reminder that I have nobody to cuddle with? Sheesh!

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one shocked to hear she's single?

I

imported_Az of DSR

<blockquote><hr>

Uhm, this thread is entirely too mushy for what its intent was.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Im not helping sorry bud. I had a great time on valentines day, but I plan on having a great time this coming up sunday/monday sleep over as well.

But like I said. IT WASNT CAUSE OF SOME DUMB HOLIDAY. Just happened thats the day my lady friend decided was time to hang out. But on my end, was just a reg day and I didnt get or give her anything materialistic like.

So Im still signing this declaration of indepence from the corporate holidays and the way they trick our women into guilt trippin us into spending our hard earned money. Fran sounds like she has a badass attitude about the whole thing. Chango and Fran u guys rock. ( =

( =

G

you have to see that Movie Muse told me to watch a few years ago, Boondocks Saints. That was an awesome movie!!!!