• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Recreate your favorite love scene!

It's that time of year again, for the birds and the bees, l'un Pepe Le Pew and his l'amour. I'm talking about the day of the year to give chocolates to your sweetheart! No, not the "I totally forgot our Anniversary, please forgive me" day. I'm talking about Valentines Day! And what better way to kick off the loving festivities, than to have a contest!!

Rules;
-You may use any; movie, television show or play as your base for this.
-All entries must be done in movie poster format. Which means it must contain the title of what you are recreating.
-You may submit more than one entry, but only one may be chosen as a winning place.
-You can work as a team, but only the submitting person can be given the title and reward.
-You may use any graphic in game and any photo editing software, however only official UO graphics may be used for the picture(s) used for the poster. No 3rd party program pictures are allowed. Please, no using pictures acquired via any free server.
-Entries must be received by February 14th, 11:59pm CST. After which time, the thread will be closed by statics staff and no more entries will be allowed.

Prizes;

1st Place - 3000 Sovereigns
[A super special nifty icon to display to all of the Stratics universe!] -

2nd Place - 2000 Sovereigns

3rd Place - 1000 Sovereigns

Bonne Chance!!​

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am glad a few more posted, thank god for icq message I sent out ;) I like my but the others are so much better. If I was voting I go for the R&J one. But the Ship one is also good, going to be a close race on those two I think.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's time to announce the winners!!!

1st place - Conleth with "Nightmare Before Christmas"
2nd place - Shrinayne with "10 Things I Hate About You" AND Cinderella with "Romeo and Juliet"
3rd place - Arya with "The Princess and the Frog"

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to all who entered!! Prizes will be distributed as soon as possible and don't forget about that neat lil' icon you'll be getting as well!

See you all next month~!

EDIT -- after a careful recount it was determined that there was indeed a tie for 2nd place! So congratulations once more!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.