• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOD and Returning Items Dropped

F

FDAU

As a general rule when you quote someone you are responding to them.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saint, you really should keep running sooner than later. Its not like one of your guildies is ever going to give you a heal seeing as they all also run at the first sign of trouble. Once again your omen pain spike omen posion spam is useless. Ive never claimed to be some uber leet mage but as far as you ever owning my mage 1v1 it will never happen. You will have to learn a spell that actually does damage without running off screen 1st. You dont even try to cast heal on yurself, you simply outrun people until you chug enough heals to heal yurself up.Even if you ever do kill my mage 1v1(hasnt happened to date you always run to the archer noobs)you will never have proof because as we all know you cannot post screenies.

O

Officerdg

you will never have proof because as we all know you cannot post screenies.

#1. Looks like a kill shot to me seeing how u are missing almost NO mana!

#2. Man! get a life! Is that all u whine asses can do is accuse people of cheating and hacking? Give it up already its getting old hearing you cry like a little girl all the time. Maybe u should worry about whats going on in yer own house and not everyone elses! just ask Jo, that is if she is back from her forced vacation! BTW! curiouse positioning of UOAM on yer screen there "DA"nerd? Just saying its kinda hard to see what time this all happened!

S

Still Frame

#1. Looks like a kill shot to me seeing how u are missing almost NO mana!

#2. Man! get a life! Is that all u whine asses can do is accuse people of cheating and hacking? Give it up already its getting old hearing you cry like a little girl all the time. Maybe u should worry about whats going on in yer own house and not everyone elses! just ask Jo, that is if she is back from her forced vacation! BTW! curiouse positioning of UOAM on yer screen there "DA"nerd? Just saying its kinda hard to see what time this all happened!
Hi Big Dawg Dave! I'm gonna make a few corrections in your post :)

#1. If it were a killshot you would see "you are attacking a worthless newb" over his head.

#2. Karl doesnt cheat, he has shown other screenies either here or the other boards im not willing to dig for. Now if you are saying he couldnt catch saint without hiding something under his map thats understandable. But that looks perfectly legit to me.

O

Officerdg

Hi Big Dawg Dave! I'm gonna make a few corrections in your post :)

#1. If it were a killshot you would see "you are attacking a worthless newb" over his head.

#2. Karl doesnt cheat, he has shown other screenies either here or the other boards im not willing to dig for. Now if you are saying he couldnt catch saint without hiding something under his map thats understandable. But that looks perfectly legit to me.
I never said a word about cheating! If I had u say he doesnt so that makes it true because u said so???? OK! HOWEVER we ALL know about the potions Sieg so ! Not to mention I did just get Jo from TDR a forced vacation so as one of yer ubber leet guildies said in the past. "GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION"

S

Still Frame

I never said a word about cheating! If I had u say he doesnt so that makes it true because u said so???? OK! HOWEVER we ALL know about the potions Sieg so ! Not to mention I did just get Jo from TDR a forced vacation so as one of yer ubber leet guildies said in the past. "GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION"
Again a few corrections. I'm not in a guild bud, not sure what your talking about. The potions dont work anymore anyways. Now when you die your debuffs go away which is really lame.

O

Officerdg

Again a few corrections. I'm not in a guild bud, not sure what your talking about. The potions dont work anymore anyways. Now when you die your debuffs go away which is really lame.
Sorry thought u were as much as u rush to defend them. NP! Well the pots in question would still work then just means they go through more of them then before.

S

Still Frame

Sorry thought u were as much as u rush to defend them. NP! Well the pots in question would still work then just means they go through more of them then before.
I guess you have a point but i dont find it to be that big of a deal. With all the over powered armor and such in the game stat pots are almost pointless. When you can have close to 200 stam if not more before a pot why even carry them? But nope i'm not tdr, i do work with them a bit because they are TB and so is kadaj but thats about it

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as Nonel and company looting NoNo's house dry, if any of the looters were G^F guildmates, they would of been kicked immediately and I would of offered to return the items looted personally. So I guess I am holier then thou, if that is what you think.
There was 1 looter, and at the time he wasn't even in TB, let alone G^F.

Hehe. The funny part here is, I tried several times to talk to NoNo to return the items. In fact, I still have them secured in my house, not a single item used or misplaced. Every time I brought it up, I was merely cursed out however. We got our laugh out of it, and I had no issue giving the stuff back.

If UOD still wants the crap Toad took, they're welcome to it. Most worthwhile thing in the pile is some DP kegs...Lol.

I've also agreed to return stolen faction arties to UOD in the past, but they never met me at the locations I offered. *shrugs* Was going to trade a crimson for 10 wheels of cheese, and they still didn't show. Lol.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was 1 looter, and at the time he wasn't even in TB, let alone G^F.

Hehe. The funny part here is, I tried several times to talk to NoNo to return the items. In fact, I still have them secured in my house, not a single item used or misplaced. Every time I brought it up, I was merely cursed out however. We got our laugh out of it, and I had no issue giving the stuff back.

If UOD still wants the crap Toad took, they're welcome to it. Most worthwhile thing in the pile is some DP kegs...Lol.

I've also agreed to return stolen faction arties to UOD in the past, but they never met me at the locations I offered. *shrugs* Was going to trade a crimson for 10 wheels of cheese, and they still didn't show. Lol.
Cheese is a hot commodity these days sir! Can you blame them for not showing???

S

Shadow

I recommend carrying a pair of scissors, and when applicable, cut up the armor and place the remaining leather back on the corpse (unless of course you can actually use the piece).
I used to do that to people before item insurance. I'd dry loot every siblge thing someone had, then return their armor in form of bandages and leather.

G

gjohnson5

Cheese is a hot commodity these days sir! Can you blame them for not showing???
I'm surprised at the numbers of people that would join nono and some of those W-R, NWJ dropouts. It was the most pathetic guild I've ever partook in the almost 12 years I've played in GL

*edit*
And to be honest , I'm surprised real pvp'ers haven't wiped them all over Fel by now
*edit*