• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Singapore outing, 20 Nov at BBOSS Cafe Dhoby Ghuat 2pm - 5pm!

T

Thornwind

Ahh isn't there too many lines? What is the 30%? Is it SSI?

I thought Sp Chan no -1 are 2 rolls. Even if it is not, with the damage increase, there are 6 rolls, somewhere there is a line too many but nice kat anyway.

Thornwind

K

khellek

This is insane katana! Choon let me know your red PK char name when you move over to formosa, need to "siam" you whenever I see you. :p

C

CitizenKane2

belldandy2k4, I'll add to the list in due course. Thanks for the confirmation. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Choon, Cao Cao and Merlin, let us know soon whether you can make it. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Ali78, if you would like to attend the outing, please also let Thornwind or myself know. And of course you're invitied. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

As for all the katana in question - wow - amazing stats.

C

choon1010

aiyaa war, u where got see my kat b4 leh? my main char is still at oceania lah. anyway, i will be going soon to formosa for some action , will bring my kat with me of course... i cant wait to hunt with u guys !! ^^

CK , sorry lah.. i cant get my leave !! confirmed. damn damn damn!!!!! i work in a goverment hospital lah and u know now hari raya + depavali, all cabut liao.. chinese ppl like me have to work! sian ....

C

choon1010

ooops... sorry War my man!! i forgot u came to my house at oceania!! yaaa, u saw the kat but the stat u wrote here is a bit different lah... hey bro, my apology again!

A

AmInEsT

Hehe. That's a reali nice n good pvp weapon to haf one.. =P

When ya comin over?.. Hehehe.. and do let us know ur character name..

B

belldandy2k4

Im posting for a friend in formosa, he's char name is Dragon (icq 165613185).he in guilds like SDO and dk. he wanna come to the uo outing. U can icq him to confirm again if u want ck.

A

AmInEsT

uh!... is there a guy called dragon in sDo or dK??.. how come nvr see him b4?

M

Merlin_SG

Warshock: LOL kana paotoh...

Choon: Choon heard you sick ah? See lah play too much uo nvr sleep...

Acegal: How long did it took you to GM peace? After using that method i gain only 0.2... is this normal?

ALL: Guys i'm having a major prob transferring my account..When i tried to purchase the transfer code, the website prompted that the credit card ID number i keyed in was incorrect...so by normal instinct i clicked the "edit" button and re-entered the numbers again...this failed again...

I did it for 9 times but all failed.....the strange thing is, after 10mins, i received a call from my credit card company saying my card had been charged multiple times over the last few hours(i tried purchasing several times)...all at the same amount as the transfer code....

Emailed EA on the spot but for a day now there is no reply(there was an auto reply msg saying they'll reply in 24hr)....

Any advise what i shd do???

PS: Sorry i know its not the right topic here but dun wish to create too much negative effect on the players worldwide by creating a new topic on the forum..

EDITED: CHOON!!! After reading your post on the tourney post by CK, i realised you had the same prob! Cross your fingers and go check your credit card company man!

G

Thanks for the invite. But i'll skip this one..perhaps the next one. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif that katana is great...
Btw regarding the multiple credit card charges....i've a similar experience...but that was when i was using the 15 day trial AOS. Used my debit card as a payment...but the thing was before the end of the 15 day....my debit card was already charged!@! my intention was to use timecode...anyways..ive sent an email..to them....and...they credited back the amount they deducted...wah veri fast take money hor...but thats the only prob ive encountered regarding payment. Mebbe i should hv make a big fuss and get a month's free...lol!

M

Merlin_SG

Hey ali78,

You still have that email address you sent?

Just wana make sure i sent the mail to the right department..

C

choon1010

yes, i need that email address too! i have the same problem and i am gonna call my c card company tomorrow. merlin, thx for ur notice. btw, i had purchased the code thru uo hotline.... now i need to make sure they dont charge my c card more than what i had received! dang!

damn ... 9 times. merlin,that's 180 USD man... hell! actually when i have problem purchasing with my c card, i wrote them an email and all i received is an automated reply saying that i need to use a different c card or use a check!! i wrote to them again saying that i had tried using 3 valid c card and i strongly believe their website is the problem, bug!! no reply till now.... great, now i may be paying 100 USD for nothing bcoz i made 5 attempts!

M

Merlin_SG

Choon: LOL yah lah. But if wat ali78 said was true, then all shd be fine. I think by now they shd be having helluva headache...*imagines the number of ppl buying it worldwide!*
Hey which hotline you said you purchased it from? You mean calling them???

M

Merlin_SG

Acegal: So thats what went wrong... :p Thanks will try out again.

A

AmInEsT

I dunno if riding a horse counted as having a pet on the boat.. I ride a pet and peace till Elder in 2 days.. Juz Zzzz and fa la la la la.. Done..

B

belldandy2k4

well, im not sure about that cause i don't play on formosa, and also he play mostly on oceania i believe. He seems to know a few person like Khellek,majesto tho.

D

dran

As far as training peacemaking using 8x8, pet or no pet doesnt make a difference. Usually using the 8x8 peace method, you perform area-peace. And area-peacing in the sea works as if there are alot of creatures nearby. But of course like any other skill, as long as u keep using that skill successfully, you'll gain..

And also, i've heard that 8x8 using magery will be stopped. They wont allow players to vent their spells on the poor tillerman anymore. But not sure when that is going to take effect.

I just suggest gaining such skills in the course of the game, its just the way i like it. Hee /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

choon1010

i call by phone.. ya, i know the bills but that's the only way now.. 650-628-4306. remember to dial the internatinal IDD code for US in front of the numbers ( in my case from malaysia to US, 001)

G

hmm cant remember the email but i went thru the www.uo.com acct support.. choose the header ask a question..dont bother with the faqs. and choose the billing help and payment options...mebbe u could try choosing billing errors. coz for me i chose the promotions and special offer..since the AOS was a 15 day trial downloaded from the net. Gdluck with it! Do hope they could refund you. Even if they can't/unable to refund..perhaps u may want to sell the codes..here or tradespot. or ebay. as long u break even....guess its ok. if u make a profit..hehe better still! Goodluck!

M

Merlin_SG

Ali78: Hmm...thats the one i sent to...no reply till now. Secondly, i did NOT receive ANY code at all not to mention selling them.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif Thx for the info anyways!

Choon: How checked with your credit card company? Any outcome?

Acegal: Seems like its really better to have the pet on. Now at 92.4 peace and Gm musicionship! Thx man!...erm i mean gal.. :p

C

CitizenKane2

If any of you have trouble with billing / character transfer codes etc, you may want to try to e-mail Wilki or Binky at [email protected] or [email protected] respectively.

To Kyrie who contacted me last night by icq - I'll add you to the list of attendees. Thanks for your confirmation.

Ace, Killio and Squall and co. - are you guys (and lady) coming to the 20 Nov outing ?

N

Nematode

Wahlao eh! Unbelievable man! We actually got a pool of Singaporeans playing UO! Geez! I play in LA and if anyone else is also, can PM me?

C

CitizenKane2

Greetings Red Star, you're invited to the outing on 20 Nov. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif If you are able to attend, please drop a confirmation here (a simple "Yes I will attend" is fine). We are looking forward to confirming all attendees by 15 Nov.

C

choon1010

merlin, hey... i checked with my c card company, i wasnt charged for the attempts i made leh . my bro who tried to help me by using his c card in US also was not charged.. i m not sure what happened . can u just tell ur c card company not to make payment coz u didnt received ur item? pls try calling them, it may work.

A

AmInEsT

CK,

Ace workin on that day cannot come..

Kilio having paper on that day, might n might not come..

As for Squall, I tink he dun wan to come..

M

Merlin_SG

choon1010: OK thats strange...think thats the only thing i can do...Thx for the info.

W

warshock

i had some experiences with "unwanted" online purchases b4.. citibank told me to contact the dealer directly for refunds, as they cannot hold payment for online deals which are already charged. =/

M

Merlin_SG

Warshock: Thats the problem....i checked with the credit card company they said i cant stop such payments. Only way is to dispute the charges at the end of the month when the payment comes. So my only choice is to contact EA...but they're NOT replying me! I even tried calling them but all that guy over the phone says is "I'm sorry i dun have access to the database and thus cannot assist you, pls try emailing.".... Dammit...

To make things worst, Oceania is down...WTF!!!

G

Hmmm...weird this is really weird coz they do answer within 24 hrs...thats usually the case..hmm...

M

Merlin_SG

Ali78: Usually when i ask questions regarding accounts and stuffs they do reply within that time. The fact that its taking them so long to reply this worries me...

V

vispera

Hi there,

Glad to see someone is trying to organize a UO get together her in Singapore.

Count me in! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

M

Merlin_SG

CitizenKane2: Is it too late to confirm my attendance ck??

By the way, i've passed by B.BOSS(where the gathering is to be held)yesterday, ITS A FANTASTIC PLACE! Loads of greeneries and water around! Looks like a mini UO town in the middle of orchard road haha! Wonder if anyone might just go to the counter and say "Vendor Buy! Bank! Guards!!!" /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

C

CitizenKane2

Merlin, Zyeith and vispera, I'll add you both to the attendance list. Thanks for your confirmations. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

CitizenKane2

Updated Attendance List (as of 12 Dec 2004) :

(1) Thornwind
(2) CitizenKane2
(3) Khellek
(4) belldandy2k4 (Thanks for your confirmation)
(5) Aminest
(6) Lameski
(7) Killio (Do try to come, I'll save a place for you)
(8) SalamancaWitch (Thanks for your confirmation)
(9) Magia16
(10) LAH Architect
(11) Takameshi
(12) hellwolf
(13) - (18) dran & friends, including CWS.
(19) Sims - confirmed attendance.
(20) & (21) Takameshi's brother and faqur - confirmed attendance.
(22) My brother (Char name Gra'ce)
(23) Roxy
(24) - (27) Ganjakru, Lancelot, Warshock and Nemesis (Thanks for your confirmation)
(28) FelSpark
(29) Majesto
(30) IcyRaine
(31) BBSheep.
(32) Yang (Geogorian)
(33) Sparkz
(34) Jeno
(35) Iolo
(36) Freddy
(37) Cao Cao (Please try to confirm attendance. Thanks)
(38) Dragon / Kira (Thanks for your confirmation)
(39) vispera (Thanks for your confirmation)
(40) Merlin (Thanks for your confirmation)
(41) Zyeith (Thanks for your confirmation)

Ali78 and Choon, sorry to hear you can't make it this time. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif Still it was nice to finally meet you in game. Aminest, I'm sorry to hear Ace, Squall and Co won't be coming.

If I missed out anyone, or anyone else wants to come, please let us know as soon as possible - by 15 Nov (Monday). Thanks again. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

A

AmInEsT

Hee.. That was wad they told me la.. Maybe u would like to countercheck wif em lo.. Hee, whoa.. this time there are more ppl coming man.. almost double frm the previous time.. loL..

T

Thornwind

Hi CK, thanks for the updated list. I was trying to keep track and lost count heh. Cao Cao informed me in rl that he will be going (if he doesn't make it, I'll pk him, he's in my guild heh).

Choon nice kat, bery bery impressive.

Thornwind

A

AmInEsT

Hee, that sword is correct juz that the 42% not LL but Hit Harm.. hehehe

M

Merlin_SG

CitizenKane: Urm...Merlin=Zyeith=Merlin /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif You need a digicam? Mine's not a pro one but can still take reasonably good pics.

Aminest: Did you see a corpse on your boat? I forgot your boat is in fel so left my char there then go bath...come back..grey world...lol Dunno which parkar poison me when i'm bathing..

A

AmInEsT

Hahaha.. I nvr see a grey corpse leh.. Sometimes I also dunno why kanna poison den mati one.. Wahahah but I dun care la.. =P

Sorry to cause ur death.. heheh

C

choon1010

Good to meet of u in the game !! yaaaa... friends make uo worth every cent i pay! so sorry i cant attend the meeting /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif but do remember to say cheers and post the group pic on stractic!! let me see all u handsome leng cai and leng lui , heheee ^^

A

AmInEsT

Haha.. Handsome guy n Handsome ger.. U cantonese?.. Kekeke.. ALl is yao dao n chio bu but ger like no one going leh.. =(

R

roy01

I am new to this forum, but i have been playing Ultima Online for the past 7 years (Great Lakes). i was wondering if i can participate in this event.

C

CitizenKane2

Welcome to UOAsia, roy01. If you're in Singapore on 20 Nov, you are sure invited. Shall I add your name to the list of attendees ? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

C

CitizenKane2

Ok, I'll add your name to the list. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif We look forward to seeing you on 20 Nov.

A

AceGal

CK...

solli cannot make it... i work on weekends and holidays... is the nature of my job... bo pian... u hardly can see me online during those times... someone was suggusting more events after the makan session... that i can make it... hehehe... why bo lang ask ELF and Ami... Elf holiday leh...

C

CitizenKane2

I have asked Squall a number of times, but unfortunately I have not received any reply. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif It's still not too late to ask them (I think). Sorry to hear you can't make it to the outing.

I'll post a final list of attendees ... er ... soon.

ADDED : I'll add Koghan and Candy to the list of attendees.