• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) UO in Hospital.....

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Life is funny in a sense.......

I am just lying here in my hospital room, waiting for the time for my Op and the nurse has just came in and asked me if I wanted the code for the WiFi as she had seen I had my laptop with me (Which I brought for the Post Op to watch films and listen music....Never thought about playing UO), well I am sat here with a massive smile in my face as I can do something I enjoy while I wait for the time to enter...... Its nothing serious, just checking and biopsy of a lump, but I am remaining happy and positive and that is the important part. I might be on and off, so If you see me and I am saying something weird or strange don't worry its probably the effects of the anaesthetics still.... hehehe;)
Well see you all around the game, be safe and kill the foe!!!:banana: