• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald: Live Events] The Bell of Courage

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, seriously? Who told you that :p

Felucca = Dragon Fight
Trammel = Final Battle with the Shadowlords

Separate events - also, the Shadowlords are the actual ones: Astaroth, Faulinei, Nosfentor, not the weaker manifestations. Each will drop an artifact to each attacker, and each will drop one "Shard of the Gem of Immortality" to their respective top attacker.

Hit them hard! Let's end this thing!
Great. My red character which is finished cannot enter Trammel and my blue with GM skills is pretty much worthless. No hopes of getting the Shard for me :<

B

BakeryGnome

Honestly, it stinks that whoever (purely chance) lands the spell gets a 1000 point damage lead above everyone else.

fyi- the EM event Shadow Lords were damaged by the Armeggedon spell too.

I sincerly hope that it'll be turned off for these Shadow Lords. Just to make it fair for all.

Y

Yalp

Great. My red character which is finished cannot enter Trammel and my blue with GM skills is pretty much worthless. No hopes of getting the Shard for me :<
guess it's the price you pay for making the choice of being red... sometimes things will happen in tram (just to accommodate the majority of the player base)... which *news flash* reds can't get to.. I know it's a new game mechanism just recently put into place...you've probably not had any time at all to adjust to this news... there they go again.. those damn developers... cow-towing to the majority of players... gak.. rotten rat bastages!

C

Connor_Graham

Have you not heard of soulstones?

S

slavoie

Honestly, it stinks that whoever (purely chance) lands the spell gets a 1000 point damage lead above everyone else.

fyi- the EM event Shadow Lords were damaged by the Armeggedon spell too.

I sincerly hope that it'll be turned off for these Shadow Lords. Just to make it fair for all.
Me and two other templates like mine could have stopped the 1000 damager with the spell from getting a cloak on the last shadowlords.

5 over 105 hits frenzied fully trained, and decent heal ability and they put out way more then 1000 damage on the last shadowlords, they were hitting for like 100hp per second on average.

Oh and btw to run 5 freenzied you need all of 260 skill points 340 to be just right.

80 taming
80 animal lore
100 vet
80 magery

viola.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess it's the price you pay for making the choice of being red... sometimes things will happen in tram (just to accommodate the majority of the player base)... which *news flash* reds can't get to.. I know it's a new game mechanism just recently put into place...you've probably not had any time at all to adjust to this news... there they go again.. those damn developers... cow-towing to the majority of players... gak.. rotten rat bastages!
Hello Mr. Trammie, maybe they could allow reds into Trammel when there's gonna be a major story line event? Or maybe have the event happen in both Trammel and Felucca? It's not like I'm gonna miss anything as only the top 3 attackers will get a shard meaning that the 3 that get a shard will be archers or tamers or tamerarchers :).

C

Connor_Graham

Hello Mr. Trammie, maybe they could allow reds into Trammel when there's gonna be a major story line event? Or maybe have the event happen in both Trammel and Felucca? It's not like I'm gonna miss anything as only the top 3 attackers will get a shard meaning that the 3 that get a shard will be archers or tamers or tamerarchers :).
Hello Mr. Frooshie,

Maybe you could just use a set of soulstones to swap the skills from the red onto the blue. Get a few PS's for the blue and you're all set to hit the event with your most powerful character.

B

BakeryGnome

Your so wrong. Me and two other templates like mine could have stopped the 1000 damager with the spell from getting a cloak on the last shadowlords.

5 over 105 hits frenzied fully trained, and decent heal ability and they put out way more then 1000 damage on the last shadowlords, they were hitting for like 100hp per second on average.

Oh and btw to run 5 freenzied you need all of 260 skill points 340 to be just right.

80 taming
80 animal lore
100 vet
80 magery

viola.
Your theory could be wrong, considering that the top 3 attackers have been getting Cloaks. Who is to say your not the third? A 1000 point lead over everyone is going to get the Shard Gem if you ask me...

S

slavoie

Your theory could be wrong, considering that the top 3 attackers have been getting Cloaks. Who is to say your not the third? A 1000 point lead over everyone is going to get the Shard Gem if you ask me...

My point was this, on the last event, everytime I was able to attack the shadowlords with my frenzied, I got a cloak. Most times I am willing to bet I was the top attacker, because I could see the damage scrolling.

I got 45 cloaks during the last event. The only way that this will not work with the real shadowlords, if they do massive area damage alot.

Otherwise, one or two will die off but res and send them back in.

With that being said, it's to late for anybody to get this template ready as you would have to bond with the frenzied, so there is not enough time.

But to all the frenzied handlers out there, this is your call to arms!!

Y

Yalp

Err.. hello Mr. Red... The sun rises in the east, and sets in the west, the moon revolves around the earth and the earth revolves around the sun.. and a red can't go to tram. These might be news items to you, but they have been written in stone many eons ago.. when man was just a glimmer in the eye of universe creation... and criminal acts inside UO were deemed to have a consequences.

Hard to have any sympathy for your position.

jaraxlebaenrae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently some shards have their fight tonight....Still no word on what Atlantic is doing or when...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a seperate event goin on in fellucia with casca...check your EM places