• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Desktop Screenshots! (Caution: Large Pics)

G

This thread is for sharing with the rest of the Origin Community how you have your Ultima Online desktops set up! So lets see those pictures!

G

Here's mine on Elminster Aumar, resolution of 1280x1024

I just love how my new montior supports this resolution size, it gives me so much room to fill up the blackspace with in UO now. I just wish the UO Window could be a bit larger in the 2d client like it can in the 3d client.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame on you. You have 2 clients running at the same time.

G

Yep, that's just UOAssist in the back. Windows automatically tiles them together in the taskbar when I have too many other windows open.

I do sometimes run two clients though, but only with 2 Windows User Accounts and the fast-user switching ability. One account runs one uo account, the other account runs the other uo account.

It is perfectly legal to run 2 accounts at the same time this way as it is part of Windows and just the same as having 2 computers.

C'mon guys & gals! Lets see those UO Screenshots of how you have your game window set up! If you need me to host/reduce the file size of your image for you, just sent it to [email protected] - I'll email it back to you or email you back with the link to the image if you need it hosted in my photobucket.

D

deadpoet4

Orvago -- I certainly hope you aren't gaining skills in one window while you're in the other one... that would be bad

G

Nope! I only run two clients on multiple windows user account like that when I am friending/co-owning myself to my houses, when I am guilding my other characters to my guild, or when I need to do a trade between my characters on the Baja Shard, since I do not have any houses there.

Let's get back to getting those Screenshots now! Lets see them guys and gals!

G

Is that your castle/keep too!? Dang, I want a castle or keep!

C

Cherie XX

message me i know of some spots..... or u can buy mine... ill sell cheap