• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

UO Desktop Screenshots! (Caution: Large Pics)

G

This thread is for sharing with the rest of the Origin Community how you have your Ultima Online desktops set up! So lets see those pictures!

G

Here's mine on Elminster Aumar, resolution of 1280x1024

I just love how my new montior supports this resolution size, it gives me so much room to fill up the blackspace with in UO now. I just wish the UO Window could be a bit larger in the 2d client like it can in the 3d client.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame on you. You have 2 clients running at the same time.

G

Yep, that's just UOAssist in the back. Windows automatically tiles them together in the taskbar when I have too many other windows open.

I do sometimes run two clients though, but only with 2 Windows User Accounts and the fast-user switching ability. One account runs one uo account, the other account runs the other uo account.

It is perfectly legal to run 2 accounts at the same time this way as it is part of Windows and just the same as having 2 computers.

C'mon guys & gals! Lets see those UO Screenshots of how you have your game window set up! If you need me to host/reduce the file size of your image for you, just sent it to [email protected] - I'll email it back to you or email you back with the link to the image if you need it hosted in my photobucket.

D

deadpoet4

Orvago -- I certainly hope you aren't gaining skills in one window while you're in the other one... that would be bad

G

Nope! I only run two clients on multiple windows user account like that when I am friending/co-owning myself to my houses, when I am guilding my other characters to my guild, or when I need to do a trade between my characters on the Baja Shard, since I do not have any houses there.

Let's get back to getting those Screenshots now! Lets see them guys and gals!

G

Is that your castle/keep too!? Dang, I want a castle or keep!

C

Cherie XX

message me i know of some spots..... or u can buy mine... ill sell cheap