• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Victory At Last! Britannians Rejoice as Titans Defeated!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ya for the reward title. That would have been good.

I got 5. Every toon that fought a Titan got one.

Nice 20th Anniversary Arc! Had lots of fun and met many players I hadn't interacted with much before. I had never fish up an MIB before. Did more trade routes than ever before.

Excellent lead up for the Sorcerers Dungeon Event. Turn it on tomorrow @Larisa .:Begging:
Well.....I WOULD.....BUT....we need to relish in our victory over the titans for a few more days.....WE WON! We beat back those nasty, vile things....let us rejoice and be glad and drink lots of ale!!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well...we have like 5 generic npc's on Origin and only one says anything....

Rather disappointed! I want my cheers and victory cries!!!

Screenshot_77.jpg

At least one of these guys is happy to see me ;)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I guess the parade was on Europa in the afternoon? I would have liked to have seen it! :(

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I guess the parade was on Europa in the afternoon? I would have liked to have seen it! :(
No it's still there...they will probably leave it there for at least a few days so everyone can get their rewards.

Europa.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh is this part of an Event going on there?

This Monk scared me...started talking lol

Noah.jpg

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was on sonoma and saw the EM arrive and then hide, then the NPCs started popping up here and there.
so im assuming they are populating them by hand - which as one would expect might take a little time.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well.....I WOULD.....BUT....we need to relish in our victory over the titans for a few more days.....WE WON! We beat back those nasty, vile things....let us rejoice and be glad and drink lots of ale!!
Ohh is this part of an Event going on there?

This Monk scared me...started talking lol

View attachment 72654
Yeah.. I am not too sure if the deal is totally over or not.. possibly a premature celebration.. *shrugs*

after all there was the big ole black Borg ship looking building on the Skara Island when it was on Test Center and I ain't seen that in the prodo shard deal yet.... :eyes:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Arc was cool..just wished id ran 4 chars at the titans... i did 2 and the 3rd ddnt get loot rights darn even though he fought 1 titan... oh well... looks at atl prices for the cards...OCD mild

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah well the same Monk on Origin is actually ON the float and doesn't talk....

ALL very strange...

AND I noticed a few of the NPC's on the floats are wearing some cool stuff ;)

CoolGear.jpg

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wonder if those items are going to drop in the Halloween event

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh man ..i cant evn say anything...but hell...conspiracy theriores again

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
None of that on pac not one person that I could find cheering

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm wondering if/when my shard will be getting the NPCs.

Lake Austin's EM has been dealing with health issues the last few months.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the Arc was cool..just wished id ran 4 chars at the titans... i did 2 and the 3rd ddnt get loot rights darn even though he fought 1 titan... oh well... looks at atl prices for the cards...OCD mild
The Arc was very cool - but far toooooo short!!! :D
Was so stressed in my private life with other more important things to do - i wish they would have left us more time to make this ingenious event
or left some parts in a similiar form to complete or just to have fun :)

Still missing one item from the ambushes. - oh - and I did not clearly noticed that you need mininmum 4 chars to get this four beautiful cards.... *sighs*

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also from my side a big "thank you" to the whole team, great work! Came back from a long break since I heard of the event, joined a bit late, but had tons of fun putting the pieces together. So many things to do, so many skils needed, great artwork, well balanced (the spellbooks maybe a bit too much), wunderful. And from my side also a big "thank you" to the writer who put together this 20th anniv walkthrough, giving me at least a chance to get an idea what was going on and what I had to do. Thank you all!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the event was too short...was great... shame a lot missed out as was pointed out with the west coast problems.. but hey...who am i to decide...back to the daily normal uo chores i guess

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the rewards for each of my 7 chars........are you reading this Devs!!! SEVEN!!!!......choice of 4 rewards and 7 chars.....meaning i'm 1 short of having 2 of each reward now.....
My OCD is going crazy!!!!!
Nothing makes sense in the world anymore........:gee:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got the rewards for each of my 7 chars........are you reading this Devs!!! SEVEN!!!!......choice of 4 rewards and 7 chars.....meaning i'm 1 short of having 2 of each reward now.....
My OCD is going crazy!!!!!
Nothing makes sense in the world anymore........:gee:
Thank the gods that I ran 12...

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoyed the Invasion part of Arc - got a good range of spellbooks, a lot of useable loot off Titan corpses (and relic unravels) and some good garg and archer imbueable missile weapons . The initial arc s were too hard and time consuming - gave up on the MIBs part - so never got the altar - but I did get looting rights on 8 chars - so have 2 full sets of rewards. And I was extremely fortunate to get the "ring drop" on the EM event on Legends!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have eight parade floats in (Sonoma) East Brit, quite a few NPC's (a few that talk). Job well done!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did a quick check on all shards and these shards still have no steeds/NPCs: Asuka, Balhae, Catskills, Europa, Lake Austin, Oceania, Wakoku.

Maybe some of us could have used this fishing pole (seen on Siege):
kalen's apprentice fishing pole.JPG

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i also want to thank the devs for the great event. it brought me out of uo hibernation.

when is the next one? i hope it's way before the 25th anniversary.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i also want to thank the devs for the great event. it brought me out of uo hibernation.

when is the next one? i hope it's way before the 25th anniversary.
You wont have to wait long. The Sorcerers Dungeon will open in October and we will fight groups of mobs to get things dropped in our packs and then fight a Boss to get looting rights. We can turn in those drops to get awesome new items. Fighting and killing for all. @Cyrah Will love it.

Check UHALL for updates.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am hoping they go ahead and pop it tonight as they leave for the weekend. I wanna jawbone!!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no steeds or NPCs on Balhae, Catskills, Europa, and Wakoku. Guess we know which shards aren't important to the dev and EM teams.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would have gone right past on Europa if there hadn't been a few guildies stood there!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Still no steeds or NPCs on Balhae, Catskills, Europa, and Wakoku. Guess we know which shards aren't important to the dev and EM teams.
Auma did our parade route...I think it's the EM's that have to do it not the Dev's.

Screenshot_81.jpg

She put the Town Governors near their respective floats too which I thought was a nice touch

Screenshot_80.jpg

So whoever the EM's are for those shards, might try to get in contact? I'm not sure.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My husband says there are other floats on Europa but further along so if you don't know they are there you won't see them!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So whoever the EM's are for those shards, might try to get in contact? I'm not sure.
Do you know who the Balhae EM is? The sign in Luna says to see balhae/uoem.net, but the information there seems to be out of date. There is a post here on Stratics from January that says EM Takako was going to take over Balhae again but his/her website and Facebook page seem to be pretty much abandoned. I don't go to EM events, so I have no idea who did the last one on Balhae on August 31st. And the only message the town cryers on Balhae are spouting now is about the parade.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loathed events 1 thru 3. Event 4 was fun. Events 1 thru 3 should of been thought out better. I dont have a treasure hunter or a fisherman. Thats not my play style, and I dont like to be forced to do these things. In otder to compete in part 4. Part 1 had such a low drop rate for the trinket items. Was unable to get a full set. Had to waste time on thunting and fishing.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do you know who the Balhae EM is? The sign in Luna says to see balhae/uoem.net, but the information there seems to be out of date. There is a post here on Stratics from January that says EM Takako was going to take over Balhae again but his/her website and Facebook page seem to be pretty much abandoned. I don't go to EM events, so I have no idea who did the last one on Balhae on August 31st. And the only message the town cryers on Balhae are spouting now is about the parade.
It's still Takako.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of this morning, only Balhae lacks steeds and NPCs along the parade route.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to the person who finished the parade on Balhae. Well done! I especially love the pink pack animals for the Vesper float.

vesper pink packies.JPG minoc mules.JPG skara.JPG

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah the Oceania parade is looking great as well! We have wisps pulling on of our floats and plenty of NPC's. Thanks to EM Anderson!