• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The Lost King

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
General
June 18, 2015 - 5:02pm

Greetings,

As we continue our lead up to the Time of Legends release we are excited to present the next installment of our epic adventure! Check out shard Event Moderator websites and in-game town criers to find out when these events will be held. Without further ado we present,

The Lost King

By: EM Malachi

There was a ruby for each drop of Wolfgang’s blood.

The wealthy and powerful of Akalabeth had always prized rubies. It was custom at a king's funeral for mourners to place a ruby on the casket. Some in the pile were brilliant lozenge cuts, fit for jewelry and crowns; others were raw and unpolished, directly from the mines. As both a great mage and a benevolent ruler, Wolfgang had been much respected, and even those of humble means wished to pay homage to their king.

Most of the bereaved were silent, but a few whispered worries about the Lost King. Wolfgang's eldest had joined the hunting party to capture Mondain, and none from that group had returned. With one heir missing and the other a killer, who would rule Akalabeth? The remaining line of succession, all distant cousins, stood solemnly in a row before the casket.

Near sunset, just as the doors of the great cathedral were closing, a beggar in tattered rags slipped inside. The guards grabbed at the intruder. Without slowing, it dislocated an arm and continued toward the casket. The rags fell away to reveal a twisted corpse. The ghoul did not add a ruby to the pile, but instead a small talisman made from bone and nox crystal. The remains of an eye scrutinized the heirs before its mangled mouth spoke in a rasping voice, “Mondain will allow no obstacles to his claim to Sosaria.”

Although the guards quickly killed the abomination, its words held true. Within a month of Wolfgang’s interment, the rest of his bloodline joined him, struck down by a strange pox. Their leprous corpses were sealed in Wolfgang’s crypt, and no ruler has since sat on the throne of Akalabeth.

*****​

Dupre discarded the ruins of his shield. Minax’s corsair had been almost successful in the ambush, but Dupre had parried the lethal slash in time. When it became a fair fight, the corsair had fled. The paladin had not pursued. Being harried by Minax’s agent confirmed that the Seer’s predictions were correct, and Dupre was close to his destination.

He soon came to a narrow cleft in the rock, barely enough for him in his armor. Entering alone was a risk, but he was honor bound to complete his quest. As Dupre moved deeper into the cave, the rough stone gave way to polished carvings. The torch light flickered across the murals, causing the figures to move through their stories:

A great wizard-king holding high a large gem and destroying an army of daemons.

The king standing between his two sons, one with a sword and the other a staff.

The king lying dead, while his younger son stands over him with the gem.

At the end of the corridor, Dupre came to a great door inlaid with obsidian runes. The paladin ran his hand across the runes, slowly reading them in the dim light:

“Here lie forever the Lost Kings of Akalabeth. Weep for those who disturb their rest.”

失われし王

ウォルフガングの血の一滴ごとにルビーが一つ散りばめられているようだった。

アカラベスの富豪や権力者たちは常々ルビーを珍重してきた。会葬者らが棺にルビーを入れるのは王の葬儀における慣わしでもあった。積み上げられたルビーの山はあるものは宝飾品や王冠に相応しいローゼンジカットを施され、またあるものは鉱山から持ち込まれたままの未研磨の原石であった。偉大なる魔法使いにして慈悲深き指導者でもあったウォルフガングは多くの人々の尊敬を集め、もっとも卑しき人々ですら王に敬意を表すことを望んだのである。

遺族のほとんどが沈黙を守っていたが、数人が行方不明の王について不安を口にした。ウォルフガングの長男はモンディンの身柄を確保するため狩猟団に加わっていたが、この中の誰も戻って来ることはなかった。跡取りの一人は行方不明、もう一人は殺人者とあっては誰がアカラベスを統治するのだ?残された王位継承者である遠戚者らは厳かに棺の前に立ち尽くしていた。

日没の少し前、大聖堂の扉が閉じられようとしたその時、ぼろを身にまとった物乞いが中へと滑り込んだ。ガードたちは侵入者につかみかかった。それは腕を脱臼させると速度を緩めることなく棺へ向かった。ぼろが落ち、捻じ曲がった死体が露わになった。このグールは積み上げられた山にルビーを加えることはせず、かわりに骨とノックスクリスタルで出来た小さなタリスマンを入れた。つぶれた口がこすれるような声を発する前に、片側だけの目の残骸が王位継承者たちをつぶさに観察していた。

「モンディンはソーサリアへの欲求を妨げるものを許さないであろう。」

ガードたちは忌まわしき者を即座に葬ったが、その言葉は実現した。ウォルフガングの埋葬からひと月も経たないうちに彼の血縁者らは奇妙な水痘に罹り、彼の後を追うことになった。彼らの感染した遺体はウォルフガングの地下墓地に封印され、以来統治者がアカラベスの玉座に座することはなかった。

デュプレは彼の盾の残骸を捨てた。ミナックスの略奪船は待ち伏せにほぼ成功したかに見えたが、デュプレはすかさず致命的なひと振りを受け流したのである。戦いが互角になったとき、略奪船は逃げ出した。騎士は追うことをしなかった。ミナックスの手下によって執拗に悩まされるということはシーアの予言が正しかったことを示しており、デュプレは目的地近くまで来ていたのである。

間もなく彼は甲冑を着込んだ自身がやっと通れるくらいの狭い岩の裂け目に到着した。単身潜入することは危険をはらんでいたが、彼には探求を完遂することが名誉であった。デュプレが洞穴の奥深く入って行くと、壁面の粗い岩は磨き抜かれたレリーフへと変化した。たいまつの灯りが大きな壁画をゆらゆら照らし、レリーフたちはおのおのの物語の中で動き出した。

偉大なる魔道師にして王、大きな宝石を高く掲げ持ち、デーモンの軍勢を滅ぼさんとす。

王は二人の息子の間に立ちぬ。息子の一人は剣を手に、もう一人は杖を携えて。

死して横たわる王を、彼の末の息子は宝石を手に見下ろす。

通路の終わりで、デュプレは黒曜石のルーンがはめ込まれた巨大な扉の前に立っていた。騎士はルーンの上に手を這わせ、わずかな灯りの中でゆっくりとそれを読んだ。

「失われしアカラベスの王、永久にここに眠る。彼らの眠りを妨げるもののために泣け。」

잊혀진

그곳엔 볼프강이 흘린 피만큼 루비가 가득했다.

아칼라베스의 부유한 권력자는 늘 진귀한 루비들을 갖고 있긴 했지만, 왕의 국장에선 문상객들이 관에 루비를 하나씩 넣는게 관습이었다. 그렇게 모인 루비들 중 일부는 마름모꼴로 눈부시게 빛나며 왕관과 장신구에 어울렸고, 다른 나머지는 광산에서 막 가져온 것마냥 거칠고 연마되지 않은 루비들이었다. 강력한 마법사이자, 자애로운 통치자였던 볼프강은 존경받았으며, 천민들마저 자신들의 왕을 위해 떠나가는 길에 뭐라도 바치고 싶어했다.

유족들 대부분은 침묵했지만, 몇몇은 잊혀진 왕에 대해 은밀히 걱정하는 말을 주고 받았다. 볼프강의 장자는 몬데인을 사로잡기 위해 추격대에 합류했지만, 추격대 중 누구도 돌아오지 않았다. 계승자 중 하나는 실종되었고, 하나는 살인마니 누가 아칼레베스를 통치할 것인가? 계승권을 가진 먼 친척들이 관 앞에 줄줄이 엄숙하게 서 있었다.

대성당의 문이 닫힐 해질녁이 다가올 때 즈음, 넝마를 입은 거지가 안으로 슬그머니 들어왔다. 경비병들은 침입자를 붙잡았다. 그러나 거지는 순식간에 경비병들의 팔을 탈구시켜버리곤 관을 향해 나아갔다. 넝마가 벗겨지자 그가 거지가 아닌 뒤틀린 시체라는 사실이 드러났다. 구울은 관 안의 보석 더미에 루비가 아닌, 뼈와 뱀의 비늘로 만들어진 작은 호신부를 넣었다. 온전한 한쪽 눈알이 데굴거리며 계승자들을 훑어보더니 흉측한 입이 쉰 소리를 내며 말했다.

“몬데인님께선 소사리아를 지배하는데 방해가 되는 자들을 허락치 않으신다.”

비록 경비병들이 빠르게 이 흉측한 괴물을 처치했지만, 그 말은 사실이었다. 한 달만에 볼프강의 피를 가진 자들은 전부 기이한 천연두에 걸려 볼프강이 묻힌 묘지에 같이 묻혔다. 병에 걸린 그들의 시신은 볼프강의 묘지에 봉인되었으며, 그 뒤론 아칼라베스의 왕좌에 앉은 자는 아무도 없었다.

*****​

듀프레는 망가진 방패를 버렸다. 미낙스의 해적놈들은 매복에 거의 성공할 뻔했지만, 듀프레는 간신히 놈들의 칼을 피할 수 있었다. 매복에 실패하고 정규전이 되자 해적들은 도망쳤다. 팔라딘은 추격하진 않았다. 미낙스의 첩보원에게 고통받던 예언자의 예언이 맞다는게 증명되었고, 듀프레는 목적지에 다다르고 있었다.

그는 곧 바위 사이로 갈라진 틈으로 향했다. 갈라진 틈은 너무 비좁아 갑옷을 입은 채로 겨우 통과할 정도였다. 혼자서 갈라진 틈으로 들어가는 건 위험했지만, 그는 자신의 임무를 완수하겠노라, 명예를 걸고 서약했다. 듀프레가 동굴 안으로 더 깊숙이 들어가자, 거친 바위에서 다듬어진 조각품이 있는 길로 바뀌었다. 횃불의 불꽃이 벽화들 사이로 일렁이며, 벽화에 그려진 모습들이 보였다.

위대한 마법사왕이 커다란 보석을 높이 들고 악마 군대를 파멸시키는 모습

왕이 명은 검을 들고 있고, 명은 지팡이를 들고 있는 자신의 아들 사이에 있는 모습

왕이 죽어서 누워있고, 그의 어린 아들이 보석을 그를 지켜보고 있는 모습

복도 끝에서 듀프레는 흑요석 룬이 새겨진 거대한 문에 다다랐다. 팔라딘은 룬에 손을 가져가 희미한 빛을 내고 있는 룬을 천천히 읽었다.

“이곳에 아칼라베스의 잊혀진 왕들이 영원히 잠들다. 이들의 영면을 방해하는 자들을 위해 나는 우노라."

Continue reading...

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
For real? Maybe you should pay a little more attention because they are everyone drops. Well, you have to do enough damage to get looting rights, but still that isn't hard to do at all...

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not from what I'd read in previous discussions on it.

Doesn't change the fact that I missed the first one and one-time events leading up to an expansion like this are silly.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Woah, Akalabeth. :D Balrogs... Akalabeth MUST have balrogs!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For real? Maybe you should pay a little more attention because they are everyone drops. Well, you have to do enough damage to get looting rights, but still that isn't hard to do at all...
While they should be everyone drops, it sure as hell wasn't on GL...nor on any of the other shards people I've asked play on.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is yet another reason why I say Sosaria would be much better off under goblin rule. Sure there might be added expenses for cleaning pee stains out of robes, cloaks and pretty much anything else a goblin can reach, and the possibility of everyone getting fat from too much "ice creems" but goblins would not allow some random stranger to show up on a regular basis saying come die for me over and over for no apparent reason! Seriously I wonder at the intelligence of humans elves and gargoyles. All it takes is a cry of help and y'all run off into some dire danger

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Goblins?! Hardly. The Drow should rule you all ..... Slaves need no gems or trinkets. They need only provide labor until death releases them. Tis Rylna Barrarritt that should rule you who are filled with greed and teach you the value of your foul Virtues... Perhaps then you might learn the true meaning of Humility, Honor and Valor. Pathetic humans... you should be made to suffer for befriending the treacherous surface elves and their ilk. May your screams fill the mines and your blood fill my glass.

I welcome this Minax with open arms may she defeat your foul King and bring true Chaos to your lands!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That gave me shivers....can't wait!!!!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your going to talk about the globals events drop status, i think the bigger issue is the less enthusiastic EMs counting this as there monthly content (which its not, only the shards listed below have failed to provide normal event content along with the global stuff)

In regards to attendance, its on every shard. i would think everyone could make at least 1 even if its on a noob character to experience the storyline.

Baja - no drop april or may
Chessy - no drop may
Europa - no drop may
Pacific - no drop may

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Goblins?! Hardly. The Drow should rule you all ..... Slaves need no gems or trinkets. They need only provide labor until death releases them. Tis Rylna Barrarritt that should rule you who are filled with greed and teach you the value of your foul Virtues... Perhaps then you might learn the true meaning of Humility, Honor and Valor. Pathetic humans... you should be made to suffer for befriending the treacherous surface elves and their ilk. May your screams fill the mines and your blood fill my glass.

I welcome this Minax with open arms may she defeat your foul King and bring true Chaos to your lands!
:coco: That makes no sense, even if I squint really hard. *tries reading it backwards* nope still nothing

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Perhaps we can get a sticky with the shard/date/time?

Ones I see so far:

Baja 6/20 7pm pacific
Sonoma 6/22 7pm pacific
Napa 6/23 7pm pacific

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ones I see so far:

Baja 6/20 7pm pacific
Sonoma 6/22 7pm pacific
Napa 6/23 7pm pacific
Where did you see the Sonoma event day/time? I looked at the Shard Forum and sonoma.uoem.net and saw nothing.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Ones I see so far:

Baja 6/20 7pm pacific
Sonoma 6/22 7pm pacific
Napa 6/23 7pm pacific
Origins will be on the 30th, not sure of the time but usually 7 PST. I haven't received *Official* pigeon message from our EM but she mentioned it at our last event.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I missed the first one so I have a hard time caring about the other events. Especially if there's a good chance I'll not get the event drop and some dbags that don't even play on my shard will instead.

Doesn't change the fact that I missed the first one and one-time events leading up to an expansion like this are silly.
Check out my video. I recorded the first event in full. Watch in 720p for the best quality.

After you watch this, you'll be caught up.

(although this is Atlantic, the event was the same on ALL servers)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will prob have to buy the thing again a we always seem to have weekend events and weekends are when people work!! lolz

really wish they could have been global events rather that em events so folks could have done them when they want to and at there own pace...jeepers even if a small team was needed.. at least u didnt have to be there at exact date/time/+ with the 50 multibox robots that accompany every event too....alas the stupid thing is its a robot drop ill prob end up buying...oh well.. ksara

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm REALLY hoping this event won't be held just on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday between all shards.

Can we please get a Sunday or Wednesday thrown in there!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Napa has been updated to reflect this being a Fel event.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Fraid I'm with you on this, I actually went to the first one and got bored with the endless killing which built up to the Grand Finale of now we kill the Boss. boredom set in and I left before it got to the end. Seems to me that is now the total content of current events, kill, kill, kill and kill the boss. Having never played Shoot-em-ups because of the boredom factor involved for me, events are fast approaching the same level and I think I too may well give this 'Event' a miss. It seems that little thought is given now to the content of events, the write-ups are excellent and set the scene well then along comes the event containing exactly nothing in original thought.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, where i can read info on when "The Lost King" 'll be on Atlantic shar?
someone pls?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone mind sharing where can I get information ?
thx!! :)
it will most likely be during the normal event schedule for atlc. a thursday at 8pm est. not sure if its been actually posted or not tho.

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Balhae was the first shard to have the event. It happened earlier today. For those who are curious there's a spoiler below:

Wolfgang Ruby.png

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Then the Baal Child and his rag tag band of chums comes to your undercity and murder everything that moves, loling all the while. :D

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balhae was the first shard to have the event. It happened earlier today. For those who are curious there's a spoiler below:

Cool! where the event start?

it will most likely be during the normal event schedule for atlc. a thursday at 8pm est. not sure if its been actually posted or not tho.
Balhae was the first shard to have the event. It happened earlier today and atlantic thursday at 8pm est?????
Looks like there is something strange....
Checked on http://atlantic.uoem.net/ but nothing!

Mesanna talk about "Event Moderator websites" but these sites are empty of info....

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool! where the event start?

Mesanna talk about "Event Moderator websites" but these sites are empty of info....
atlantic events always start castle blackthorn unless otherwise noted. i think around march Bennu just did steady schedule rather than posting each individual event.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
2 of them are tonight. Legends at 8 Eastern and Baja at 7 PST so if you can and fear you might not make it on your own shard here ya go!

I'll be at both...dying...a LOT! :)

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Lake austin had ours tonight.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
atlantic events always start castle blackthorn unless otherwise noted. i think around march Bennu just did steady schedule rather than posting each individual event.
ok, Atlantic events always start castle blackthorn unless otherwise noted
ok, Bennu just did steady schedule rather than posting each individual event
BUT...

nobody still give me a clear answer, i'll try again:

where
i
can
find
info
when
the
event
will
start
?

Smoot, where do you get info on when the event'll start?

i dunno how i have to write it, looks like nobody is able to read or care to answer!
would be so easy to say:
- Bennu write it there...
- you have to ask to...
- you have to read here...

ok that my english is not my first Language, but i'm not so...@#@]@@]@#!! :D :D :D :D : D

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL BE YET BENNU HASN'T POSTED IT!

That's been said several times....just keep checking on Atlantic forum or Facebook or his EM page...Better to ask on ATLANTIC forums then here in UHall.

Smoot merely stated when MOST of atlantics events start....so just be patient and keep checking ATLANTIC forums or Facebook! :)

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL BE YET BENNU HASN'T POSTED IT!

That's been said several times....just keep checking on Atlantic forum or Facebook or his EM page...Better to ask on ATLANTIC forums then here in UHall.

Smoot merely stated when MOST of atlantics events start....so just be patient and keep checking ATLANTIC forums or Facebook! :)

hoooo another info!
ho well, looking here (EM page) at : http://atlantic.uoem.net/ there is nothing about it!
on Atlantic forum? Tha Same!
Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/uoatlantic still nothing

i thought that at last someone'd post something about it, someone like EM Bennu?

bha...

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hoooo another info!
ho well, looking here (EM page) at : http://atlantic.uoem.net/ there is nothing about it!

i thought that at last someone'd post something about it, someone like EM Bennu?

bha...
Mary, you have been repeatedly told that EM Bennu has NOT announced the event, yet.
Please stop, because you are acting like a fussy infant tossing its toys out of the pram.
Just keep checking. Also there are these lovely things in game called town criers, perhaps you've see them?
They tell you the events if you say news to them. Also the Sherry the Mouse and Coral the Owl house add ons will tell you the events too. Beyond that I don't know what else anyone can tell you.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Joiry Joiry Joiry ... lol
nobody told me that EM Bennu will announced the event "in time", if you still dont understand this....!
i come back to uo after years and i dunno now how it work...so before talk....you know!

This was the thing I was looking for! And thats was so simple, see? Joiry Joiry Joiry

i just dont wanna miss the event, thats why i ask for info and looking at the em event site its stopped at "Monday, 25 May 2015 18:45" so i was worried!
looks so simple and clear to me!

Same about "town criers", thx to explain what they are, wow, thats an Amazing discover to me!
thx for your precious help!!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone give any updates to this list? All times are PST unless noted.

Atlantic - ?
Baja - DONE
Catskills - ?
Chessy - Sat June 27 3pm
Great Lakes - Fri June 26 6pm
Lake Austin - DONE
Lake Superior - Mon June 29 5pm
Legends - DONE
Napa - Tues June 23 7pm
Origin - ?
Sonoma - Mon June 22 7pm

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Origin's hasn't been officially posted yet (As I've stated previously) But EM Auma said it was going to be on the 30th, usually 7 PM PST, will update when I get the official pigeon message.

Europa I believe is tonight at 7 UTC according to Facebook.

upload_2015-6-21_12-3-40.png

Sorry pictures aren't loading for me in FB for some reason :/ but there you go.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hoooo another info!

bha...
Well if you are the same MaryForUO that use to play on Legends and belong to AoS Guild, then well you haven't changed much. Everyone here has been nice to you and tried to help.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah lovely... so I won't be attending the event then... So last time I was totally borked out of a chance at a drop and this time It'll be on a day I work... joy.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems pretty easy to get the drop. I got 3 and only attacked 4 mobs on Europa due to lag. Hopefully you'll be able to pick one up fairly cheap!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems pretty easy to get the drop. I got 3 and only attacked 4 mobs on Europa due to lag. Hopefully you'll be able to pick one up fairly cheap!
I also got multi drops and gave them to people who didn't do enough damage to get looting rights. We had one player who stayed gray (OooOooOoo) almost all the time so she got one of my drops, man she had heart.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Looking forward to it all.
Nice - pulling from such old lore.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I want to thank the players of Sonoma for not killing my Tamer. I'm sorry I took 2 of the drops from your shard. But it would seem I can't do the event on my own home shard as I'll be at work .... But thank you so much and I'm glad I did at least get an opportunity at a drop and succeeded in getting 2 of them. 1 of which I gave to a friend who also was there but didn't manage to get a drop. So I'm happy at least I got to participate even if it wasn't on GL's. Again I apologize to anyone on Sonoma who didn't get a drop.