• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Sorcerer Dungeon Issue

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lake Austin started working last night, but it still has the annoying "quick-decaying looting spawn" crap

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balhae just completed it's daily maintenance period. Still no Sorcerer's Dungeon content. Would be nice to hear if the dev team plans to turn it on at all for Balhae, Arirang, and Mugen or if those shards are just too small/insignificant to bother with.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What is the relationship of Broadsword with the Asian shards, compared to the American/Euro/Aus shards?

I seem to be remembering that there was some sort of difference between Asian/non-Asian shards in that regard, especially in terms of CS/Customer relations.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the relationship of Broadsword with the Asian shards, compared to the American/Euro/Aus shards?

I seem to be remembering that there was some sort of difference between Asian/non-Asian shards in that regard, especially in terms of CS/Customer relations.

From talking to CS a few times, the Asian shards must be a LOT closer to the CS home base than the American/Euro shards

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think that EA Japan has a separate Asian CS team for UO over there, but I'm not sure. How often they communicate with BS, I don't know.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another server maintenance has just come and gone on Arirang, Balhae, and Mugen and none of them have the Sorcerer's Dungeon content. Would be nice to read some kind of ETA for them.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I seem to remember that EA Japan has nothing to do with UO anymore. No local website and no item store.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Another server maintenance has just come and gone on Arirang, Balhae, and Mugen and none of them have the Sorcerer's Dungeon content. Would be nice to read some kind of ETA for them.
I believe it will happen before the heat death of the universe. Hopefully.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe those Japanese shards don't believe in Halloween, so they didn't notice it was missing.... :p

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since they are on the other side of the world, Halloween isnt for 6 months?

:dunce:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Seems odd that it's fixed in some places but not in others, feel sorry for those who still don't have it, almost the middle of October now!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New problem this afternoon: Keep losing night sight when leaving the dungeon rooms while a fight is active. Character is human and using the nocturne earrings. So far this has only happened in the rooms on the bottom floor.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
New problem this afternoon: Keep losing night sight when leaving the dungeon rooms while a fight is active. Character is human and using the nocturne earrings. So far this has only happened in the rooms on the bottom floor.
Weak humans and your pathetic eyesight! Stay above ground where you belong and it wouldn't be a problem.

(Seriously this usually happens when someone wears 2 pieces of night site and they cancel one another out)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weak humans and your pathetic eyesight! Stay above ground where you belong and it wouldn't be a problem.

(Seriously this usually happens when someone wears 2 pieces of night site and they cancel one another out)
The only item with night sight that she is wearing are the earrings.

The only things I did differently today with her versus every other day of the last two weeks fighting in that dungeon was repairing her armor and dying her bracelet and ring so they would be easier to find in her backpack after a death. (I don't use UO Assist so I have to hunt for everything and put it on her one piece at a time.) Tried repairing the earrings just in case they were as battered as the rest of her armor and got the message "That item cannot be repaired."

The really odd thing is that the night sight loss is only occurring when running in the hallways leading away from a room with active spawn in it, so far only the rooms on the very bottom floor. because that's all that was active today when I was there. There's no night sight loss running through the middle floor halls or rooms or the top floor halls or at her castle or in town.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Checkout UO.com, Publish 98.2 coming next week and Halloween extended to 14th Nov.