• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 95 Available World Wide

MoxZinnia

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Gah, finally figured out what I was doing wrong. There is a toggle for coloring the item the hue of the material. Turned it on, and could make my spoons and fill my BOD! I feel stupid for not seeing it in the first place, but I am happy to finally figure it out and get my POF keg.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, tried to fix my spoon problem by using the CC, but still had the same problem. But if everyone else can do the BODs, it must be my character and not the system.
I had this problem - I was using the wrong spoon - on the BOD it will show you (in EC anyhow) which direction the spoon is facing and I had made the wrong one. Mine was Agapite as well and once I made the right facing direction it worked.

Edit: Ooop, never mind, glad you figured it out!

MoxZinnia

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I had this problem - I was using the wrong spoon - on the BOD it will show you (in EC anyhow) which direction the spoon is facing and I had made the wrong one. Mine was Agapite as well and once I made the right facing direction it worked.

Edit: Ooop, never mind, glad you figured it out!
Thanks for the spoon direction tip, though. By chance I guess I made mine the correct direction, but I'll be sure to check the picture when I do any future BODs to make sure I am making those in the correct direction.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the spoon direction tip, though. By chance I guess I made mine the correct direction, but I'll be sure to check the picture when I do any future BODs to make sure I am making those in the correct direction.
Direction should not make a difference, if it does it needs to be fixed or the direction needs to be states on the BOD.
The spoons on the BOD when you open it is pointed to the RIGHT and on purpose I made mine pointing to the LEFT and the BOD still accepted them. Direction did not matter.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that we're doing Tinker bods that require colored ingots, PLEASE let us smelt down the items made back to ingots. I did a bod of 20 Exceptional Agapite Scales and even with a +28 Exceptional Talisman bonus, I made 18 Normal ones trying to fill the bod. I ended up throwing them away and got a whole 5 points :(

This needs to apply to cooking as well; there has to be something I can do with over 100 sushi rolls that aren't exceptional.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They should have but all runics on a quest system and did away with bods. The new rewards aren't worth the time invested in doing the bods. Empty out the intense lockdowns and wasted space of bods. Do something like fishing quests but a little more player friendly for all crafting rewards. Only people who are going to do these bods are scripters anyway.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This needs to apply to cooking as well; there has to be something I can do with over 100 sushi rolls that aren't exceptional.

Just for the record; I ended up with over 700 normal sushi rolls to get the 20 exceptional I needed for a bod. There really needs to be something useful to do with this stuff.

And in terms of recycling, add carpentry to tinkering; should be able to salvage bag both for boards and ingots, even at a very low rate of return. I really hate throwing stuffs away.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to be able to recycle carp & tinker items too; I hate wasting anything, I'm the same in RL too!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Maybe recycling food should produce Fertile Dirt for gardening? ;):danceb:
With the pet vamp coming up, I would like to see it recycle the food into a useful pet buff or something. Maybe for every 10 or 20 food items recycled you get one ten minute pet buff.