• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 93 Available World Wide

Can't believe I rushed home from work early for this :( (servers being down)

At least I was able to get a 5k sovereign code before the Origin store ran out...of virtual currency.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would you trust it to send payment details though?
Prepaid credit card. Place the amount you want to spend on card, buy product. Toss card

*In case your wondering I don't trust anything on the net :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I fear there won't be any UO for me today, 9 pm my time so almost bedtime

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

The graphic here is misleading. If indeed its the rechargeable version of house teleporters it should be redish not grey.
house tele wrong graphic.JPG

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
SWEET!
Not only we still don't have Stygian Abyss and King's Collection, we also lost High Seas from the Brazil store...

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( Two things I looked for are not there. Or I cannot find how. Crafting stained glass walls and stacking blackrock. :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The prices need tweaked down...

There is no way that a Shroud of Shadows should be $10.

As I said a few threads ago, prices need to drop across the board by roughly 1/3rd.

Origin prices are/were patently ridiculous.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Now the question is, can one enter the promotional code on the in game store gump (where it prompts for a code insertion) or must we rely on EA?

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to enter a promo code for a name change token via the store and it isn't taking it.. in fact I cant even enter all the code for it. Not really sure what to do as you don't enter the code via your acct on UO.com

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried to enter a promo code for a name change token via the store and it isn't taking it.. in fact I cant even enter all the code for it. Not really sure what to do as you don't enter the code via your acct on UO.com
Shocking what happens when things receive zero testing time. You think they'd have learned this by now. :rolleyes::wall:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well even though my code for 5000 sovereigns showed the "error" code, they were there when I logged in! BUT I then tried the same with codes for 2000 and 1000. They are NOT showing. :(

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was really really hoping to see some new items on launch.
I was too and was all ready to buy sovereigns but stopped and thought maybe I should wait just to make sure its worth it... glad I did because yea.. same crap nothing new just more expensive now go figure.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI: If you hide your character before using the in-game store, your character automatically pops out of hiding when you close the store gump.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was really really hoping to see some new items on launch.
something as simple as a new store mount would of been cool and gotten positive feedback from the customer base. I saw an entire section devoted to mounts and thought.... cool they added mounts. Nope just a charger sitting there all by his lonesome. :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it is better to post questions before it is to late and someone get hurt. Yes I could har been more polite, I'm sorry about that.
Its Ok Freja you are just a little on the course side by nature :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And... bought an advanced character token code before the code entry system was disabled a few days back, and now the codes don't even come near to fitting in the window provided on the new in game store menu. Imagine that. Wow... so how do I redeem this code?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Copy the code from the E-Mail and use paste CTL. V to enter it in the online spot.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And... bought an advanced character token code before the code entry system was disabled a few days back, and now the codes don't even come near to fitting in the window provided on the new in game store menu. Imagine that. Wow... so how do I redeem this code?
I'm in the same boat I have a name change token code and it wont fit. The gm said they are aware of the issue (the box is too small to enter the code) they said they are in the process of fixing it. but when it actually works is anyones guess lol.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
ok
Let me explain again!!

1) Go to Origin.com - search for Ultima Online
2) Buy the Sovereign

3) You will receive the code HN44A-9W971-YRY9N-C9X7G-9G6RP (I already changed the code, so dont bother)

4) go to your account mgmt: accounts.eamythic.com - log on the email that you wish to apply the code (ALL UO ACCS under that email will share the Credit)

5) choose ACTIVATE A KEY

6) ENTER the code HN44A9W971YRY9NC9X7G9G6RP (No dashes, until they fix)

7) Confirm

Log on the game, and go shop