• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 90 Part 3 comes to TC1

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shadowguard...once you've beaten all 5 encounters you will have access to the roof. Once you beat THAT you'll be rewarded with...and I quote from Kyronix *Phat Lootz*. Of which they haven't phattened it up enough so it's not yet in game.

New lands...remember this is just the beginning...they will be adding more stuff to Eodon in the future. Champ spawn with a chance to get a baby turtle..that's awesome yeah?

New clothes, new armor, new craftables, new currency system, new masteries....

No you're right...there's really not much.

*waits patiently for the patch to Origin so I can start working on my castle* :)
I might want to point out now that the new armor and clothes look HORRIBLE.... so no one will care unless you like looking silly.

I am looking forward to the new craftables... somewhat, though not really looking forward to the months of grinding trying to get some stone. I'm looking forward to some of the aspects of the new currency system... The dragon turtle egg... added pet slots... and that's about it.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Skill masteries and the turtle hatchling is basically it for me. Unless the Shadowguard encounter has good regular loot. The artifacts all sound crap.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no word on how we get the recipes. Will there be quests? Or will they be drops? Or something entirely new?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is the final patch to Test today so it will be revealed later ;)