• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 101 TC Release 4 Update

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont suppose that plus 10 healing carries over to veting like enhanced bandages do...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I see that, but at the same time I kind of think putting stats on top of it would be overpowered. It can't be comparable to a Tangle or Crimson Cincture stats wise; you have to pick. It's another option, not a replacement, and even unequipped has great utility. To be 100% honest, it's the kind of item I would not have wanted to draw dev attention to lest they nerf it into the ground. I was amazed it was going to be a thing at all. Just my thoughts anyway.
I don't see why making it comparable would be a bad thing, so long as whatever stats it got were different, so you would pick the item that best fits your template. I really doubt they nerf it, because blessed bandages isn't that amazing, it's more of a convenience thing than powerful, it would just be nice to get the whole benefit of the item without taking an obvious drop in stats.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To me being blessed will mean all those times I die at an EM event I can get right back in the game without having to pull my corpse over so I can heal... won't be wearing it as I prefer the crimmy but I'll have my bandaides as soon as I rez which will be a godsend IMO...