• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Keep Design Contest Final Round of Voting Reminder

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would set more store by the players 'choices' if it wasn't already evident that people are bribing for votes again,
:tinhat: Riiiiiight. First thing I do on TC is announce that I will sell my vote to the highest bidder. Have not got an offer yet.

Pfft A few players can work hard and get 80 votes. I still do not know how Atlantic does not win every one of these.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to have gozas and no lag that I noticed. After a rework with stone , and not a maximal one, I would be fairly happy with it if it wasnt for the MASSIVE lag. So im preparing to convert my castle as soon as I or someone else get close to what I want.
I wonder if anyone realised how big this would be for so many, I find it amazing! So big interest, so much to do! I just wish people didnt spend so much time advertiseing for theirs and bribe etc ..and just voted for what they like. Even better would ofcourse be if we could build our own out on the shards , All would be happy and much less stonecraft would be used.